Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Ricky Butler said:

I've been saying for months and no one will listen. THE GHOST OF BLAIR CHERRY IS GOING TO SCUTTLE THE DEAL.

I'd like to think I'm well versed in Texas football history for someone my age.

I had no idea who Blair Cherry was until this morning. But Herbstreit thinks he's somehow relevant to, anything?

Just now, Fug said:

Oh fuck, next segment will be telling

Yeah, this would be the segment for him to come out and say he’s not coming back to coaching since it’s the two fanbases rumored to be going after him.  If he stays quiet and they continue to not show him during these segments, he’s coming.  Or he’s about to fuckkng turn us down on national tv...

17 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

I don't hate Herbie as much as most of y'all but yeah that segment this morning was complete bullshit, as if crazy fan expectations are unique to Texas.  He also kept making the point that UT has "NINE!" regents looking over the coach's shoulder. "Nine!"

9KY7bQKpkNbNZBs0_gzlExhQkXCRwSdlGOhJxrFX

If Urban ends up at TEXAS, guess Surly will be thanking the Regents too...  😋

I wish just once these fucking imbeciles would clearly articulate what they think the problem is with coaches at Texas.

Yep. If we were just bitching about conference titles and playoffs, ok fair criticism.

Tom is going to be fired because of failure to dominate schools like Baylor, tcu, and iowa state. If Herbie thinks his precious buckeyes would allow a coach to continually struggle with rutgers and illinois and not get fired...

Just now, ztejas said:

I'd like to think I'm well versed in Texas football history for someone my age.

I had no idea who Blair Cherry was until this morning. But Herbstreit thinks he's somehow relevant to, anything?

You were around last month for the election right?  Same half-truths, deception and slight-of-hand. Same purpose- support your purely emotional argument with talking point “facts.”

Just now, futureman said:

did y’all hear him say the fanbase was fucking crazy?  he’s talking about everyone in this thread but me.  I don’t blame him for not wanting to deal with you dipshits.  and he won’t. 

Shouldn't you be shopping for lube?  

• Hook 'Em 1

"The heat is on high in Texas" -host

"There are a few elite programs where the fans have lost their mind. Their expectations are high. But I tell the players, Hey, you didn't have to come to this school, you didn't have to come to Ohio State, so don't be surprised if we get hammered when we don't play well. I tell my coaches the same thing" -Urban

Interesting take compared to what Herbie said on ESPN

Edited by TheBryMan81
  • Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic