Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, kevwun said:

DKR hated Texas so much he lived in Austin for the rest of his life and was an ambassador for the school until the day he died.  He has a fucking T ring memorial between his and Edith's burnt orange headstones.  Herbstreit can fist himself.

spacer.png

Clearly this man hated the University of Texas.

I don't watch Gameday anymore and haven't for years, mostly because of Herbstreit.  Can someone sum up what he said? 

7 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

ohio state has 15 trustees

https://trustees.osu.edu/university-board/board

FUCK YOU HERBSTREIT YOU HYPOCRITICAL FULL aggy DOUCHEBAG

The "Herman has people looking over his shoulder" trope is so fucking stupid. He is making like $6M a year, he should expect some oversight.

Just such a lazy take. Another lazy take will be when Texas beats KSU and people try and equate this to some fucking reason for keeping Herman in the seat.

I can hear Herbie's whiny little fuck face now "Now Texas is talking about firing a coach who won a game, they're never happy"

He is such a partisan little fucknut.

2 minutes ago, Hate said:

I don't watch Gameday anymore and haven't for years, mostly because of Herbstreit.  Can someone sum up what he said? 

Texas’ history doesn’t align with its fans expectations (national championship wise, said 1 NC in 45 years)

too many people meddle for the coach to be successful including the regents (I don’t know about that)

thats really it

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, kevwun said:

DKR hated Texas so much he lived in Austin for the rest of his life and was an ambassador for the school until the day he died.  He has a fucking T ring memorial between his and Edith's burnt orange headstones.  Herbstreit can fist himself.

spacer.png

You must tweet this at all media haters this morning or give others permission to use your material.

1 minute ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

This game is the exact reason fuck face should be fired. We look awesome.  How is this the same team that lays eggs against far inferior talent?  That's all coaching. 

KSU is bad.  ISU beat them 45-0.  we are going to give up 20 to them.

4 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

This game is the exact reason fuck face should be fired. We look awesome.  How is this the same team that lays eggs against far inferior talent?  That's all coaching. 

and the "opt outs" subbed with new blood are killing it. Herman ruins players. GTFO douchenozzle Herman

2 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Thompson is an upgrade over Sterns

That tackle he made in the open field was more physical and sound than any tackle sterns made the last two year, just throwing himself to the ground.

Is there any doubt Sterns played with half effort looking to avoid contact so he doesn’t get injured.  I saw himself throwing himself to the ground to tackle more times than I can count.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, kevwun said:

spacer.png

Fuck. Im saddened by the fact i know with all certainty my tombstone wont be 1% at cool at that....

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Octavian said:

Lol Brando is a moron. I had Hartzell as a professor twice and he was my thesis advisor for a class. That man doesn’t give a rats ass about control, he just wants to be the best. I remember before he took over McCombs he wanted it to be better than Penn and completely turned the Honors program upside down to do it. I have no doubt he would do whatever it takes to bring Texas football back to the top.

no matter how the urbs situation resolves, brando has earned himself a banner for his next trip to dkr

8 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Exactly what I was thinking. So mensa was half assing it and NOW is gonna coach? Fuck that guy 

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

The coffee  mug is great.  I've been using mine at work since I got it last Christmas.  Nice to come back to warm coffee if I have to leave my desk for awhile.

It won’t fit in a car cup holder though, correct?

5 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Yep.

Bijan is going to rush for 1500 yards for Urban next year.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic