Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, Cody2422 said:

Just got a chuckle to myself thinking of what the wives of posters on this thread must be thinking when their husband pulls out a few guns from the arsenal, puts them next to their computer along with their drink of choice and the longhorn game is on.  Mine would be trying to talk me off the ledge...or maybe not

Mine would be checking the insurance policy and what the payout is

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/WDY618/history/20201205/1640Z/KDZB/KVNY

DZB > Van Nuys en route

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/GJE3105/history/20201205/1730Z/KVNY/KAUS

Van Nuys > ABIA, scheduled to take off 5 min ago  keep an eye on this if it keeps getting pushed back  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just got a chuckle to myself thinking of what the wives of posters on this thread must be thinking when their husband pulls out a few guns from the arsenal, puts them next to their computer along with their drink of choice and the longhorn game is on.  Mine would be trying to talk me off the ledge...or maybe not

Mine said, “I feel protected and safe. My god you’re handsome, why don’t you sit down over there and let’s get you taken care of.”
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Doc Reeves said:

Why would you say such a silly thin like that?

FF8FF53A-CB1B-458D-BBC9-5AAF7DDB7329.jpeg

Damn! Seeing all of these photos has me itching to buy a gun again. Haven’t had one in the house for years (one that operates anyway). I have a German Luger from WWII that my grandfather took off a dead German soldier but no way that thing fires anymore. Cool to look at though. Still in original leather holster.

• Hook 'Em 2

You’re assuming there are wives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Plane hasn't left yet. Departure time keeps getting pushed. 

He won't be on that plane for several reasons. IF he's taken the job the news has not gotten out for a reason. If he "disappears" from the set, all hell breaks loose. Herman is STILL the Longhorn HC like it or not for the rest of this game. After the clock hits double zeroes, all bets are off for sure. But we won't see anything obvious until after the game ends. So just sit back and enjoy as Herman shoots his dick off one final time.

1 minute ago, CowtownHorn said:

Damn! Seeing all of these photos has me itching to buy a gun again. Haven’t had one in the house for years (one that operates anyway). I have a German Luger from WWII that my grandfather took off a dead German soldier but no way that thing fires anymore. Cool to look at though. Still in original leather holster.

If that luger was cleaned you could take it into a gunsmith and would have it operational in short order. 

• Like 1

Just now, LarryMoeSurly said:

Was that you’re goal?  You know trolling isn’t a new thing, right?  

I’m slightly perturbed that my Pluckers order is taking too long. Other than that I’m peachy. 

lol

you remember you postulated i had a little dick, right?

but im the troll

6 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Sounds like you’re coming around on Urban. Better start coming around on that promise of yours.

you haven’t been paying attention.  I was openly lobbying for urban when 90% of the board was calling him a slimy piece of shit who was beneath the standard at texas. I’ve always wanted him. and now, when it isn’t going to happen, everyone does. this board is full of cowards and hypocrites. 

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

Bought a new FN 5-7 today.  From Carrolls in Wharton.  Also ordered two new ARs.  Buying the shit that might get banned.  ARs are for my kids.  Also buying some cans.  Want to make sure they can always have them.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Duane Moore said:

You’re just rationalizing so you don’t have to eat a McRib. 

I’m just saying the odds of Texas firing a coach after a win with one game left are really low. I’m mentally ready for where this thread will go. Which I can only assume will be the darkest corner of the Internet. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If cdc drags this to next week knowing early signing day is around the corner, then he needs to be shown the fucking door.  His job is to make sure the program is has every opportunity to improve every day with the right people in charge.  Meyer will need every day possible to try to convince some of these guys not to sign early like Donovan Jackson, Jojo Earle, etc.

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic