Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, Cody2422 said:

Just got a chuckle to myself thinking of what the wives of posters on this thread must be thinking when their husband pulls out a few guns from the arsenal, puts them next to their computer along with their drink of choice and the longhorn game is on.  Mine would be trying to talk me off the ledge...or maybe not

Mine would def bitch.

7 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

We can’t do this for another week

This isn't that hard. It ain't rocket surgery. If Urban is the guy, Herman is done tonight or tomorrow. If he stays on through Kansas, we don't have a replacement ready.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Better get to jogging so you get your calories in vs calories out 

Look, I hope I’m wrong. But nothing in the recent history of our school suggests we would fire a coach after a win. I will gladly eat that McRib tomorrow or next week or whenever it happens. 

2 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Come get some bitches.....

11.thumb.jpg.4559211be97ba27c9bc8366a8d67c878.jpg

Wut?  We're allowed to have these?   Let me introduce you to someone in need of a good tazing...

23 hours ago, deadshank said:

The final item count according to the check out screen was 58.  

Shits?  Not given. 

4B7921A5-1A54-4B50-B5A2-91B01FBA8AD3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Brady says elephant in the zoo and they start ribbing Meyer about the camera being on him. What is going on? 

2 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

More jokes. Brady Quinn going out of his way to say Elephant as in the Elephant in the room. Urban just smirks

Holy fuck. That's it right?

• Hook 'Em 1

My wife had a coworker visit from Germany. We took her to dinner and she brought up guns, wanted to know if we had any. I told her we have 6 for every person in the house, which is only 2 of us. She was shocked and appauled at how many guns I have. I was ready to drop her ass off at her hotel. Not because of her feelings on guns, but beacuse she was ass ugly.

German? Tell her I have 19 guns for everyone in the house.

You can also tell her one of them is a gun my dad took off a recently deceased German in 1945 near Remagen. So no take-backs!
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Look, I hope I’m wrong. But nothing in the recent history of our school suggests we would fire a coach after a win. I will gladly eat that McRib tomorrow or next week or whenever it happens. 

We've never had a HOF, three-time national champ coach teed up to take the job this close to Early Signing Day before. I 100% believe Herman is done after the game win-or-lose IF IF IF IF Urban is going to be his replacement.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

With the delayed season extending further into the recruiting period than ever before, history may not be your guide on this one even if that is what the history would say.  I have no idea when ‘what’ will happen.  But the vibe I’m getting from reporters is the decision to move on from Herman has already been made and it’s just a matter of when and for whom.

Edited by Steelers Roll Left

Brady makes a joke about “he’s playing like an elephant in a zoo” in regards to deuce Vaughn and Meyer laughs they they go on about having to catch Meyers face at some of these jokes. 

someone said “trust me no one knows”

Brady said no one knows after someone said what goes on in Brady’s head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just saying the odds of Texas firing a coach after a win with one game left are really low. I’m mentally ready for where this thread will go. Which I can only assume will be the darkest corner of the Internet. 

Fire him today once we’re 100% knocked out of CCG contention.

1 minute ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

With the delayed season extending further into the recruiting period than ever before, history may not be your guide on this one even if that is what the history would say.  I have no idea when ‘what’ will happen.  But the vibe I’m getting from reporters is the decision to move on from Herman has already been made and it’s just a matter of when and for whom.

I agree totally the decision has been made. I’m just speculating on the when. If nothing happens by Monday, I’m not freaking out. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic