Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Austin already a sanctuary city /homeless magnet and as PC as can be so why would anyone think that UT admin would not act like Cal Texas. The only saving grace is that there  are BMDs who give shit. Think Plonsky, Think Lowell Galindo. Think EoT debacle and LHB. 

WTF has UT Admin done lately to demonstrate their commitment to becoming/ regaining top tier athletic status for the major sports?  

Go bite your pillow

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Ya I’m going to just shut up. Rant over. There’s some background information here, and I’ll just re-iterate I like cdc, but have growing frustration. A Meyer yes makes all of it moot.

Sounds like CDC needed to be ego checked. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White

8 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I think you need to separate what Texas boosters have been doing since TCU behind the scenes and what CDC is doing.  CDC hasn’t done jack shit which is what dbeasy is trying to convey from what I’m comprehending.  

This has potential to end up like the Saban ordeal where a group of boosters have our replacement lined up and the athletic department finds a way to fuck it up.  It’s what we do here at Texas.

That’s always possible and was my initial expectation.  This one hasn’t played out like past ones. It’s been really quiet despite everyone trying to figure it out.  And silence for a week is super eerie.  Time will tell, history says it won’t happen, but this one seems different. 

4 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Austin already a sanctuary city /homeless magnet and as PC as can be so why would anyone think that UT admin would not act like Cal Texas. The only saving grace is that there  are BMDs who give shit. Think Plonsky, Think Lowell Galindo. Think EoT debacle and LHB. 

WTF has UT Admin done lately to demonstrate their commitment to becoming/ regaining top tier athletic status for the major sports?  

Yup. Sad to see the direction of this great city and where it's heading. Gonna be LA 2.0 at this rate.

• Fuck You 18

2 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Not a single mother fucking report from anywhere or anyone has said that Urban is being recruited by rogue boosters, in fact by all accounts the polar opposite being done and this being handled by CDC, and the administration and regents. So stop dragging your fucking bleeding pussy all over this thread and throwing random ass tantrums about hypothetical situations that are totally made up of your own conjecture.

Lol, settle down dude.  No one is bleeding through their vagina.  If you think cdc has been organizing this since tcu, I think you’re way off base.  The people shelling out the buy out are the ones influencing this.  I’ll say this much, I have more faith in Hartzell to get this done than CDC.  Just my opinion.  Hopefully we get good news tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, El Squared said:

well thats only 2(3 for us).  We have a chance to right the ship on the biggest one.  we will see.  Maybe hartzell gets it.  the recent minor sport hires give me some hope.

54 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

Why is it that the day crew on this thread are chicken little's?  Every single day...  I'll be back later this evening for some kool aid talk before tomorrow's eventful day

I’m ready baby, it’s time for night crew to get this party started 😎

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, troph said:

Damn there’s a ton of handwringing on this thread tonight, and y’all think I was the whiny little bitch.  If y’all’s womenfolk knew how sensy you all were your alpha loving ladies would pack their bags. So unbecoming.  Get it together before I make YOU make ME a sammich. Sheesh.

team won bigly. wasn't supposed to happen

10 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Can you explain why Austin being a sanctuary city has something to do with this coaching search?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, troph said:

Ulcer like conditions in Columbus right coach 

Meyer: [shocked look] what do you mean!??

I mean blah blah blah - football Michigan, covid... 

Meyer: Oh... 

SUPER awkward!!

welcome home coach! 

Watched that. And Leinhart, Bush and Brady laughed after Urban said “oh”.

7 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Do some of you dumbfucks think a coach has never been fired after a large win?  Hey, you are a shitty coach, but since you won the last game against a team with nothing to play for, we have to keep your incompetent ass?

Not after a large win fortunately this was not a large win. 

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

Wut 

Gotta find a video it was so amazing Meyer thought he was about to mention the coaching search and he was talking covid and Michigan.  

ulcer time in Columbus, right Coach?  

meyer nearly jumped out of his seat.  What do you mean??!

2 minutes ago, troph said:

Gotta find a video it was so amazing Meyer thought he was about to mention the coaching search and he was talking covid and Michigan.  

What game/show was this during?

1 minute ago, troph said:

That segment there, to me, was the biggest tell of the day on that show.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic