Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, BradInATX said:
1 hour ago, Thiefery said:
Why is it that the day crew on this thread are chicken little's?  Every single day...  I'll be back later this evening for some kool aid talk before tomorrow's eventful day

Day crew is sober. Night crew... We getting erryone

I haven’t even started drinking.  He’s a Horn.

• Hook 'Em 1

The firing probably wouldn't come until tomorrow since we technically aren't mathematically eliminated from the Big 12 Championship Game unless OU loses both of their next 2 games. So once we're officially mathematically eliminated he'll be fired tomorrow. Hell if Urban says he's in Tom still probably gets fired tomorrow regardless of the result of Baylor-OU. 

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

I suspect it’s happening based on the way Fox treated us today.   Joel Klatt spent the entire game talking about how both sides of the fire/keep Herman debate have valid points (usually the tv commentators white knight for any coach on the hot seat) and then closed it by saying we all know the one big name out there that would justify making a move.  Urban’s own coworkers are laying the groundwork instead of shutting down the conversation.

Having said that, we can pretend we know all the behind the scenes cloak and dagger stuff, and that there’s a 3D chess plan unfolding, etc.   Maybe there is, but most times things in real life don’t work like spy novels people dream up in their internet echo chambers.   I wouldn’t be surprised if far, far less has actually been done on the search and on even finalizing the decision to move on than we would have hoped.   High level discussions are one thing, but a lot of times the real details don’t even start being addressed until there is actually an opening.  I suspect Herman would have been fired already this season of all the wheels were truly in motion before very recently.

CDC is a ninja. I’d be surprised if it isn’t already done. He probably has a verbal agreement with UM already.

Long time lurker, Im from Tampa got a friend who is down visiting his parents on Siesta Key this weekend. Said they saw the Meyer women walking the beach and the daughter was wearing a Longhorns hat. Source is a gator fan so take that how you will. 

Was wondering if satya had hacked yalls accounts when I checked on things 2 hours ago.

Some of you were being panic little punks.

The predictions/leaks/claims we got him have all said herman canned on Sunday or Monday.  I believe Ceds words last night were don't be worrying about a Monday press conference from Herman.

He was never getting fired today.  Short of being caught with 5 dead hookers....

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Dilligas said:

Maybe something like this https://www.amazon.com/BLACKED-Her-Bull-Humiliates-Interracial-ebook/dp/B08HKBLJMX

Like I said, night crew has arrived for duty

Emma Taylor has looked forward to her honeymoon ever since her engagement to Kevin. Unfortunately, her hopes are dashed when she finds Kevin isn't packing what she thought. 

Poor emma.

17 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Can you explain why Austin being a sanctuary city has something to do with this coaching search?

The point was about the culture and the UT admin being similar. The whole approach and handling of EoT fiasco is emblematic of UT Admin.

If the new HC hiring  process was solely in the hands of UT Admin, we'd be proper fucked, as yes, they would not support efforts at becoming top tier in CFB. But BMDs are in the mix apparently, and potentially there is hope. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I suspect it’s happening based on the way Fox treated us today.   Joel Klatt spent the entire game talking about how both sides of the fire/keep Herman debate have valid points (usually the tv commentators white knight for any coach on the hot seat) and then closed it by saying we all know the one big name out there that would justify making a move.  Urban’s own coworkers are basically laying the groundwork instead of shutting down the conversation.

Having said that, we can pretend we know all the behind the scenes cloak and dagger stuff, and that there’s a 3D chess plan unfolding, etc.   Maybe there is, but most times things in real life don’t work like spy novels people dream up in their internet echo chambers.   I wouldn’t be surprised if far, far less has actually been done on the search and on even finalizing the decision to move on than we would have hoped.   High level discussions are one thing, but a lot of times the real details don’t even start being addressed until there is actually an opening.  I suspect Herman would have been fired already this season if all the wheels were truly in motion before very recently.

FOX would love UM helping bring some more relevance to the Big12 that they are shelling out millions on.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, El Squared said:

How long of a cook and at what temp?

What type of smoker?

Offset with post oak, salt and pepper only (1 part salt/2 part pepper). Smoke at 250 about an 1-1:15 hours per pound, this one was 12 pounds and took about 13 hours. Wrap in paper when it hit the stall. 2 hour rest and sliceNoah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

Why is it that the day crew on this thread are chicken little's?  Every single day...  I'll be back later this evening for some kool aid talk before tomorrow's eventful day

Got damn. You got that shit right. What a buncha reactionary drama queens.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic