Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just thinking about when all of this is over, whatever happens, people are going to go back and call people out for their bullshit,  spending the last of their life making the others feel like shit on social media, only to have all these bullshitters end up on city councils in cities across this great state of ours.  What a process.....

Just now, Dewey said:

Just thinking about when all of this is over, whatever happens, people are going to go back and call people out for their bullshit,  spending the last of their life making the others feel like shit on social media, only to have all these bullshitters end up on city councils in cities across this great state of ours.  What a process.....

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

It’s time to just fucking stop with anything health concern related in regards to Urban Meyer. If he was truly worried about his health he would have stopped all of these rumors and stories about his future a long time ago and just flat out said publicly that he enjoyed coaching but that his coaching days are over and he will just enjoy his time on the TV set. Now that there is news of him kicking the tires on the NFL to go along with the Texas rumors, I think it is blatantly obvious that he is going to coach again and the health concerns are completely gone.
You're completely discounting the "talent agent" effect. Shutting down any possibility of returning to coaching doesnt help future contract negotiations with Fox or any other network that may be interested.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:32 AM, derpyhorndog said:

Here's a private plane with trips yesterday from Columbus, OH --> Austin and, after a one-hour pit stop, from Austin --> Orlando, FL.

Registered owner is Columbus-based real estate firm Joseph Skilkin & Co., presumably for use largely by Steve Skilken, President of the company who was an All-American diver at tOSU (and appears to be a significant donor to athletics - see page 37). Would cut against the narrative that UT BSDs are flying Urban around, but perhaps the Skilken and Meyer families are close given through ties in the tOSU athletic department and Columbus area and UT is footing the bill for the charter. 

This plane is back at it today while Shelley is in Sarasota. It’s happening.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N383SS/history/20201228/1500Z/KCMH/KEDC

• Hook 'Em 7

Just now, nunna yo bizness said:

Read the title of the thread.  If you don't like that we post UM related info from whatever sources are out there feel free to check out one of the other coach related threads.

He's proven that he's not much of a source and has zero credibility.  This is the same as me making a tweet or post based one zero evidence and having someone take it as truth.  I realize we're thirsty for info but at what point do we start weeding out the sources?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Assman said:

He's proven that he's not much of a source and has zero credibility.  This is the same as me making a tweet or post based one zero evidence and having someone take it as truth.  I realize we're thirsty for info but at what point do we start weeding out the sources?

Where was the info proving no credibility?  In fact some posters here previously tracked down that he is connected on both the agent side of things and with BMDs.  He's got as much credibility as FCB (Texas to PAC12!, Saban to Texas!) and the other 9.95ers that are regularly posited here with their useless and inaccurate tripe.

• Hook 'Em 1