Texas Longhorns vs Iowa State Cyclones

Surly Bevo

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

He’s not ready for the big time, he’s a G5 coach and not a CEO. Too many responsibilities and pressure here for him.

I'm just wondering what he does all game. He just casually talks in the headset and has this blank stare all the time. 

We look so bad. I’m so tired of shitty coaches. No creativity. No situational awareness. No self awareness. No identity. Squandered talent. We took the hot young coach everyone wanted. He’s just not able to see past his own ego. They won’t run him off. He’ll get one more year and if there’s an uptick, like Georgia, maybe more. I’m just tired of caring so much about something I have no control over. There’s still booze.

Just now, EuroHorn said:

Game was over after the first Texas possession. Next year will be the same. Baylor and OU battling for the top spot in the conference while Texas struggles to become bowl eligible 

UT is now back to being Baylor's bitch for the foreseeable future. Or at least until Texas dumps Tom Herman.

Let that sink in for a few years.