Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

1. Family of 4 in a restaurant out for dinner...all 4 are on their cell phones. Hardly a word exchanged between them.

2. Crowd shots of USA fans during yesterday’s World Cup....every f**king girl has a cell phone in her hand

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gecko said:

1. Family of 4 in a restaurant out for dinner...all 4 are on their cell phones. Hardly a word exchanged between them.

2. Crowd shots of USA fans during yesterday’s World Cup....every f**king girl has a cell phone in her hand

Goddamn east Texas driving habits are leaking into Dallas. The middle turn lane is NOT an acceleration lane. When you're leaving a business and want to turn left, you turn left by crossing traffic and the turn lane. More and more people are pulling out into the turn lane, stopping, then putting their signal on to merge right. You're fucking it up for everyone who wants to cross traffic into the turn lane goddammit

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Buffsoldier said:

How many times have we covered the concept of "work spouse"?  Well, I'm covering it again.  GTFO with that stupid fucking shit.

Yeah, it's just an affair waiting to happen if the two people work together long enough.

Goddamn east Texas driving habits are leaking into Dallas. The middle turn lane is NOT an acceleration lane. When you're leaving a business and want to turn left, you turn left by crossing traffic and the turn lane. More and more people are pulling out into the turn lane, stopping, then putting their signal on to merge right. You're fucking it up for everyone who wants to cross traffic into the turn lane goddammit
I almost hit some fucking moron because of this. I was turning left and this ass on the opposite side went too just to sit in the middle lane and merge.

Especially annoying when you need to use it for its purpose and the jackass keeps driving alongside you as you're slowing down.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

You gonna complain when they start putting in more traffic lights ?

Womens soccer is fucking horrible to watch, possibly worse than womens hoops. Usually pretty easy to avoid, but with the world cup and the US women vs Thailand "controversy" its spilling into regular sports TV/radio/blogs etc...... who the fuck cares, shut the fuck up. Its womens soccer.

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 2

Just listened to some clueless fuck interrogate the bartender at the DFW Pappadeaux about the alcohol content of all the various IPAs on tap, and after each one in the 6ish range, he'd refuse a sample and scoff "too low" until the list ran out and he ultimately ordered a Stella. 

If you're going to be a know-it-all, try to know at least something. 

Really wanted to assault him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Shopping for beer by ABV at a bar is like reading a Hustler while sitting in a whore house.

Just get some high end bourbon/ tequila and get your fucking drunk on.

19 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

It's become a fucking on-ramp. Until the cops stop it, it's going to get worse. People debate me when I tell them it is illegal. "BUT EVERYONE DOES IT!?!?!"

I'm too chicken to do it but I had no idea that was illegal

Fucking fat ass bitches in Honda CR-Vs who think their time is more valuable than anyone else’s on the planet make me surly. I hope the few seconds you saved by whipping around the stopped bus right in front of me were worth the hour it cost me. I also hope the next poor sap who sticks his dick in your cavernous, smelly cunt gives you syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia.

I’m beginning to understand why people wake up one morning, grab a few semi-automatic weapons and head for someplace crowded. It’s because, by and large, people fucking deserve it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Fucking fat ass bitches in Honda CR-Vs who think their time is more valuable than anyone else’s on the planet make me surly. I hope the few seconds you saved by whipping around the stopped bus right in front of me were worth the hour it cost me. I also hope the next poor sap who sticks his dick in your cavernous, smelly cunt gives you syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia.

I’m beginning to understand why people wake up one morning, grab a few semi-automatic weapons and head for someplace crowded. It’s because, by and large, people fucking deserve it.

in this day and age you really can't say shit like this, dude.

17 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

She’s really pretty, but really? She has no hips and slightly larger than bstings.

Absolutely, she's perfect. I don't deem massive curves necessary (not that it doesn't work for some girls). She's not a toothpick model and does not derive her hotness from curves. She's a perfect balance. Would wife.

i too hate sinks in which you can't rinse your hands without bumping them against the bowl.  also, the new low profile hand dryers with which you can't dry your hands properly without bumping them against the wall.

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1