Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

16 hours ago, 52-80 said:

This is universal.  Signage will indicate preference for preggos, old, disabled, babbies.

Bitches aren't entitled to shit and I ain't white knighting random hos on a commuter train, fuck that.

+rep for use of the word babbies.  It needs to come back.  It’s been unfairly relegated to a small town in England.

why do you give a fuck what someone else is doing? Keep those fat fucks out of my way. I use the stairs b/c fuck waiting for the elevator. I don't want to wait for huffy mcgee to lug his meatbag up 40 stairs.
Because I work on the 12th floor and taking the stairs isn't a realistic option for me. I took them every day when I worked on the 5th floor. I also take them to and from my car on the 5th level of the garage.

18 minutes ago, Okie State said:
28 minutes ago, Llogg said:
why do you give a fuck what someone else is doing? Keep those fat fucks out of my way. I use the stairs b/c fuck waiting for the elevator. I don't want to wait for huffy mcgee to lug his meatbag up 40 stairs.

Because I work on the 12th floor and taking the stairs isn't a realistic option for me. I took them every day when I worked on the 5th floor. I also take them to and from my car on the 5th level of the garage.

Objection, relevance.

5 hours ago, Js1 said:

Our old office tower's stairs only had specific floors you could re-enter the building from (you could exit from any floor, but not enter any floor).  We had offices on 2 different floors (20/18) and it was a real PITA to wait for an elevator in a 75 story building to go down 2 floors but neither floor was a re-entry floor. 

Our new building has a concourse level and a plaza level.  The elevator bank has 4 elevators, 3 of which only go down to P and one that goes down to C. You can take an escalator to get from P to C.  The amount of people I see get to P from one of the non-C elevators and then WAIT FOR THE C ELEVATOR.... Lord we need a plague. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Whats the TV/cable systems that takes like 3-5 seconds to change the fucking channel.  Infuriating. 

Often it's with TVs in hotels.  Where they also flash to some shitass customized hotel hub when you turn it on. 

I'm not interested in the weather or fucking dining menu for tonight -- I just want to watch the fucking TV

3 hours ago, Underdog said:

Do you wipe down the remote before using? Hear people do strange things with hotel remotes. 

You have to wipe down the remote in a hotel room before touching it.  Takes 4 seconds.  Also, the desk in hotel rooms---wipe down the area in front of the chair, the armrests, and don't use the washcloths.  Ever.  Just common sense.  

23 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You have to wipe down the remote in a hotel room before touching it.  Takes 4 seconds.  Also, the desk in hotel rooms---wipe down the area in front of the chair, the armrests, and don't use the washcloths.  Ever.  Just common sense.  

what am i supposed to jizz into, then?

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

what am i supposed to jizz into, then?

Fair point, I meant don't use the washcloths for their original purpose.  I typically opt for tissues, but many times it's been the washcloths.  If you're a valued member of the Starwood or Hyatt chains, we know each other biblically.  

when a show is filming a scene in an automobile and they are flipping back and forth from the front seat to the back seat, they typically take out the headrests. obviously they are doing this to remove any obstructions in the shot, but i'll be damned if it doesn't annoy me for some unknown reason. 

When a server at a restaurant greets you with, "Have you dined with us before/Have you been here before?"  Unless it's at El Bulli and we're taking a culinary tour for the ages, it doesn't fucking matter if I've been to your place 100 times or never. 

Will my answer somehow affect your service or the way they prepare the food?  "Oh, it's their first time here?  Okay team...let's cook the chicken all the way through then." 

Yeah, I get it.  I order food, they cook it, you bring it out to me, I eat it, I pay you, I leave.  

It's verbal flair 

if you email a picture from your iPhone, you have four options: small, medium, large, and normal. Small is 34 KB, medium is 100 KB, large is 1 MB, actual size is 2.3 MB. Medium doesn't really seem very medium to me on that spectrum. 

You don’t seem to mind the non-linear scale when you tell women about your medium-sized cock.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

if you email a picture from your iPhone, you have four options: small, medium, large, and normal. Small is 34 KB, medium is 100 KB, large is 1 MB, actual size is 2.3 MB. Medium doesn't really seem very medium to me on that spectrum. 

convert those over to number of pixels height and weight and get back to us on whether it seems medium or not

6 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Same spectrum as when the smallest pizza/beverage is the "medium".

15 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Fucking hate swipe texting and how it "suggests" words you didnt mean to save months or even years ago. Shit like y6gn. Now im swiping 5 more times to get my correct word when I could have just typed it in but damned if I let the system win.

I wish their was a way to clean out misspelled words.

When you merge onto a highway and jackass in the far right lane speeds up to get in front of you, and when you slow down to get in behind them they move into the middle lane which was OPEN THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME

People who think they have the right of way while merging on to the highway. While I agree it’s nice practice to move to the left for merging traffic it’s not required

When a server at a restaurant greets you with, "Have you dined with us before/Have you been here before?"  Unless it's at El Bulli and we're taking a culinary tour for the ages, it doesn't fucking matter if I've been to your place 100 times or never. 
Will my answer somehow affect your service or the way they prepare the food?  "Oh, it's their first time here?  Okay team...let's cook the chicken all the way through then." 
Yeah, I get it.  I order food, they cook it, you bring it out to me, I eat it, I pay you, I leave.  
It's verbal flair 

“Have you guys been here before?”
“Yes”
“Ok well in case you forgot there’s a bucket for all your trash and some extra paper towels”

If “No”
“Ok well let me introduce you to Mr. Bucket and Ms Paper towels”

Lol fml. Wonder if anyone will actually catch where that’s from