Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

Why do people get food specifically to eat on the plane? If you’re in a rush, I can understand that. But the family next to me in the terminal has been sitting here for an hour doing nothing. You could have been eating. Instead, as soon as the agent announced we would be boarding in 10 min, these fucksticks go order Johnny rockets. 

This olane is gonna smell like butt.

On 6/27/2019 at 6:51 AM, Lobo said:

When a server at a restaurant greets you with, "Have you dined with us before/Have you been here before?"  Unless it's at El Bulli and we're taking a culinary tour for the ages, it doesn't fucking matter if I've been to your place 100 times or never. 

Will my answer somehow affect your service or the way they prepare the food?  "Oh, it's their first time here?  Okay team...let's cook the chicken all the way through then." 

Yeah, I get it.  I order food, they cook it, you bring it out to me, I eat it, I pay you, I leave.  

It's verbal flair 

Sorry for shitty quality, best that was available. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I wish their was a way to clean out misspelled words.

I wish it would remember your corrections.

Amorello.  Really?

hey grab a bag of chitos on the way home for the kids.

smdh... don't give me bells & whistles if they are fucked up.

Why do people get food specifically to eat on the plane? If you’re in a rush, I can understand that. But the family next to me in the terminal has been sitting here for an hour doing nothing. You could have been eating. Instead, as soon as the agent announced we would be boarding in 10 min, these fucksticks go order Johnny rockets. 
This olane is gonna smell like butt.

At least they aren’t dipping on the plane like Rex/dr beeper.

Seems like there is a new Texas themed clothing company popping up on my Instagram every week. I swear half of them have a design that have saguaro cacti in them. Come on y’all. If you are going to be Texas themed, at least get this right. It’s not hard.

Yup. I saw this on Amazon a while back and it made me irrationally angry.

5dfd2f0bb2145719aa3b69ce8cc18eac.jpg
  • Like 3

Places that still require documents to be faxed or mailed and give no confirmation said documents are or are not received requiring me to call and ask only to be told said documents were not received. So let's start the process over. Round and round we go.

• Like 1

This person... 

I was talking to our middle school basketball team (I'm a varsity coach), and there were some parents there too.  I quoted John Wooden, and I asked if they knew who he was. 

Parent - "Yeah, he's from Purdue."

Me - "Well.  Yeah, he graduated from Purdue."

Parent - "He was from Martinsville, Indiana."

Me - "OK, yep.... Girls, he was a legendary coach at UCLA and won multiple, multiple, multiple championships in his time there."

• Like 1

People who complain about fireworks in the city around the 4th because they: 1) have dogs that get startled by them, 2) have young kids who might wake up because of them. Shanna, you bought your tickets. You knew what you were getting into. 

• Like 1

Quickly approaching not trivial status, but my BIL and his family are visiting us up in the mountains. They have a 2 year old and a 6 year old. The 2 year old likes all the flowers that are planted everywhere in town and in the resort. So BILs wife picks the flowers out of beds and containers and gives them to the 2 year old. We have asked her twice not to do it, and her response the second time was that (despite the stay out of the flowers signs everywhere), if they didn't want her to do it, they would ask her not to. Bitch, we've already said it twice. It might get ugly if she does it again.

2 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Quickly approaching not trivial status, but my BIL and his family are visiting us up in the mountains. They have a 2 year old and a 6 year old. The 2 year old likes all the flowers that are planted everywhere in town and in the resort. So BILs wife picks the flowers out of beds and containers and gives them to the 2 year old. We have asked her twice not to do it, and her response the second time was that (despite the stay out of the flowers signs everywhere), if they didn't want her to do it, they would ask her not to. Bitch, we've already said it twice. It might get ugly if she does it again.

That's what 911 is for. 

3 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Bludgeon her with one of the signs. 

On 7/1/2019 at 2:54 PM, Okie State said:

Places that still require documents to be faxed or mailed and give no confirmation said documents are or are not received requiring me to call and ask only to be told said documents were not received. So let's start the process over. Round and round we go.

I recently uploaded scanned documents needed for a small life insurance policy. I am the lucky executor for the estate. I called to ask if everything was received, and all they could tell me was “documents were received and forwarded for processing” which could take up to 6 weeks. After 6 weeks and no check, I was told that one document was missing (which is b.s., I sent it), and that it could take another 6 weeks to process. No notification that 1 of the 5 documents was missing. Definitely made me a surly executor. 

I paid for a Black Hills Spruce tree to plant with a family member’s ashes. I couldn’t haul it away that day, but it was one of only a couple of really nice, larger ones they had left. They put my name on a SOLD tag. I went back yesterday to pick it up, and someone had switched my tag to a shitty looking spruce. The nursery lady said they had a few irritated customers who bitched about them selling out of spruce trees so soon this year, so it was probably one of those fuckers.

Edited by ImissWallyPryor