Trivial things that make you surly

elfenix

On 8/12/2019 at 5:25 PM, Trey3216 said:

And the guy that bought them for face value probably turned around and flipped them for a profit 

I just want a keyboard with the keys in the GD center like they're supposed to be so your hands naturally go into the right position without having to look. I don't even use all that extra crap on the sides that throws it all off-center.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 8:20 AM, Jerry Callo said:

I like vacuum sealing stuff.  And, if it wasn't vacuum sealed, the family would have finished it off before the end of November.

Besides, the vacuum sealing keeps the razor blades and needles from leaving tell tale rust marks on the candy after sitting up a year.

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2019 at 10:54 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Cause some dumb ass would try to merge at the last second, and go airborne into the water ?

Yep, exactly.  So many assholes wait until the last minute and all hell breaks lose.  The higher speed limits affect the length also.

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

Turn off your God damn mother fucking phone notification sounds.

Especially when you're just about to fire your phone up after an international flight. 

especially during meetings. silence that motherfucker and don't let it sit there and repeatedly vibrate from incoming calls.

I will throw the motherfucker...

11 minutes ago, elfenix said:
37 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:
Yep, exactly.  So many assholes wait until the last minute and all hell breaks lose.  The higher speed limits affect the length also.

You're supposed to merge where the lane disappears

True, my post was more the image of the guy who didn't merge and then does a smoky and the bandit off a river bank.  Correct merging should be at that location and alt. merge should be the order of the day to keep traffic flowing fairly smoothly.

• Like 1

Tiff's Treats needs to quit lying on their email promotions. I'm still pissed at how they fucked me over on a $20 gift card. They sent out an email saying "Free $20 gift card for every order over $20". I placed an order that was over $20 and didn't get the gift card. Customer service told me that I didn't get the cookies delivered same day so it doesn't count. What the fuck? The promotion says every order over $20. Nothing about how delivery must be same day. Goddammit give me my $20 so I can get some more fuckin cookies

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Tiff's Treats needs to quit lying on their email promotions. I'm still pissed at how they fucked me over on a $20 gift card. They sent out an email saying "Free $20 gift card for every order over $20". I placed an order that was over $20 and didn't get the gift card. Customer service told me that I didn't get the cookies delivered same day so it doesn't count. What the fuck? The promotion says every order over $20. Nothing about how delivery must be same day. Goddammit give me my $20 so I can get some more fuckin cookies

...speaking of gay ass music...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, elfenix said:
7 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

You're supposed to merge where the lane disappears

Exactly. That's why they put the Merge sign there. 

When you do uber pool, the passenger does not verify their name with the driver. The driver is supposed to verify the name with the passenger. Last night some lady kept giving our driver shit because he wouldn't say her name. That's not how uber works dumbass!
Wut