6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

I miss Hamm and am disappointed every time this thread is bumped. He needs to get his divorce settled and get back in the game. 
His divorce lawyer didnt tell him to go private and not tweet. Aggy did. Think about it.

What was his last condescending tweet about his wife or kids? Never.

Somebody inside at aggy told him to stop, and as a pure journalist, he did.

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

His divorce lawyer didnt tell him to go private and not tweet. Aggy did. Think about it.

What was his last condescending tweet about his wife or kids? Never.

Somebody inside at aggy told him to stop, and as a pure journalist, he did.

This is the self proclaimed "best in the business" who's burned every bridge he's ever worked at, and gets in fights with other reporters on HS sidelines. Unless he truly had a come to Jesus moment, he ain't listening to anyone telling him to stop.

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hamm had Daddy98 on his podcast at one point when he was still at 247. He's actually responsible for legitimizing that fucking moron to that fanbase. 

I'm not clear on which moron your pronouns are referring to in each instance. Either way it works I think.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You must have an extremely naive concept of intellect when it comes to "that fanbase."

A kid my daughter has known since kindergarten has been blowing up Facebook this week. He, his mom, his aunts, uncles, etc. are all aflutter because aTm admissions "lost his application" and so he can't transfer in from Blinn. Quoth my daughter: "They're falling for that tripe? He's dumber than dirt. Hell, a box of dirt could get in at aTm."

And for the record, the whole clan are still aggy fans. Because, you know... aggy.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

A kid my daughter has known since kindergarten has been blowing up Facebook this week. He, his mom, his aunts, uncles, etc. are all aflutter because aTm admissions "lost his application" and so he can't transfer in from Blinn. Quoth my daughter: "They're falling for that tripe? He's dumber than dirt. Hell, a box of dirt could get in at aTm."

And for the record, the whole clan are still aggy fans. Because, you know... aggy.

Aggy fans are, by nature,  easily identified. They turn it on,  and can't turn it off.

source.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, TexasToast said:

Aggy fans are, by nature,  easily identified. They turn it on,  and can't turn it off.

source.gif

Someone replace the string hanging out of that hole with the dick from the Looch gif and you would be closer to the mark. Too bad he took off his maroon sweatshirt before making the leap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

I'm positive you're being sarcastic because fuck Geoff Ketchum. And Kirk Bohls. And Chip Brown.

I like how aggy hero worships their 9.95ers and we are disgusted by ours, when they aren’t any different from each other. aggy hates our guys too but project like mofos about how they recruit for Texas and are all Texas fans. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I like how aggy hero worships their 9.95ers and we are disgusted by ours, when they aren’t any different from each other. aggy hates our guys too but project like mofos about how they recruit for Texas and are all Texas fans. 

To be fair, we have our mouthbreathing EJ stans in the fanbase, but they post on the 247 board.

2 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Does his vernacular in person sound like it does on the internet?

Dude, I didn't listen to that fucking shit. I just saw it referenced on their boards. Hamm had Daddy98 on, then when Daddy98 got uppity about his new fame, Hamm put him in his place as not really an authority on anything, despite treating him as such previously. Classic Hamm.

Like all of you I assume and truly believe Daddy98 sounds like the stilted, country bumpkin that he most certainly is in reality. Like a slower talking Ed Orgeron with a different accent. 

5 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I mean it is aggy admishuns we're talking about ... they very well could've lost the application.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dude, I didn't listen to that fucking shit. I just saw it referenced on their boards. Hamm had Daddy98 on, then when Daddy98 got uppity about his new fame, Hamm put him in his place as not really an authority on anything, despite treating him as such previously. Classic Hamm.

Like all of you I assume and truly believe Daddy98 sounds like the stilted, country bumpkin that he most certainly is in reality. Like a slower talking Ed Orgeron with a different accent. 

But Daddy98 watches tape!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1