6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is a sad illustration of what a majority of aTm people everywhere will feel, and which will likely be funneled to some recruits, like Demas. "The University of Texas denied you." Never mind Huck listing out the members making the decision, never mind it's well documented rules and procedures and every kid probably got denied, but it's all UT. And they'll believe it.

100% chance at some point this fall I'll be in a sports bar and some Ag will bring up how we got Demas's eligibility denied. 

When Jimbo gets lightly scraped by being 4 degrees separated from an overt recruiting violation this will be their justification. "The only way to compete with dirty Texas."

One of those bumpkins already brought up how Sherrill was innocent but the sips intervened with black magic. By that logic you'd think they'd be grateful for the leniency of their punishment. Texas is not only the impetus for all their demise, but the reason they have to break rules. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Wish someone would @NCAAcompliance on that bitch.  With the screen grabs about driving kids and families places, “working” for Jimbos charity, etc I’m sure they’d find something. At least give some doubt to sweat. Nothing would make me happier than her causing a post season ban during their bestest coach ever!!1! destined championship stretch.   Oh you missed your opportunity to skip thru your JV 2020 schedule because of KKL?  That’sashame.gif Would be the aggyest thing to happen to them in 10 years. 

Animated GIF

I work for the UIL and we were going to give Demas the waiver but Red McCombs showed up at the last minute and paid us off. As he was leaving, he turned around and said “This will show those aggy sons of bitches who run the state.”
Unbelievable.

How’s the new F250?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

When Jimbo gets lightly scraped by being 4 degrees separated from an overt recruiting violation this will be their justification. "The only way to compete with dirty Texas."

One of those bumpkins already brought up how Sherrill was innocent but the sips intervened with black magic. By that logic you'd think they'd be grateful for the leniency of their punishment. Texas is not only the impetus for all their demise, but the reason they have to break rules. 

SMU saved their asses from them being equivelant to SMU today. If not for SMU, they would have been the death penalty recipient.

1 minute ago, DaysOff said:
17 minutes ago, Wishbone said:
SMU saved their asses from them being equivelant to SMU today. If not for SMU, they would have been the death penalty recipient.

Their own newspaper had a headline 'Ags deserve death'. Doubt you could find that Battalion copy today. Put RD on it.

I haven’t been to aggypedia in a while. Perhaps it’s in there since I looked. If not, yeah send up the RD signal.

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

I think she’s gonna flame out before Jimbo. She’s creeping more and more into recruiting mainstream and painting Aggy in even worse light. Getting RT’d by UT 9.95er and spreading her idiocy far and wide is a new level of stupid. 

I think she’s lashing out because, as a licensed and approved Aggy baglady, Mee Maw knows that Demas is more open to transferring out of state to a place like IMG than he is saying publicly. She’s concerned about entering a full on auction for his services and the resultant hit that Jimbo would take with a flip. Why else would she be losing her shit over this?

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

ECbwGlGXoAEXzVN?format=jpg&name=small

I bet she's going to freak when she realizes both the state board of education and the state capital are also in Austin.

43 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Roach isn't someone I like, but I'll give the man the nod on that one. He's more entertaining going back-and-forth with KKL on twitter than anything he posts on 24/7. Maybe that should be his new gig.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaysOff said:
2 hours ago, Wishbone said:

Their own newspaper had a headline 'Ags deserve death'. Doubt you could find that Battalion copy today. Put RD on it.

That was before they paid off the player to change his story about the fed ex packages.  

Poor karen. She is fuckin delusional.
So texas is aggys lil brother but every dang time them durn sips and bomc holding the sleepin giant down?
Only person to blame in this (current) shit show is demas and whoever gave him bad advice to transfer. Judging from her petty reaction, KKK and jimbo prolly gave that shitty advice. Stupid fucks shoulda known kids gotta sit in almost every case of transferring schools brought to the uil. But its everyone elses fault.
This cunt calls everyone lil bitches for BAS but she has the worse case of all. Hypocritical bitch.
Hey karen the kunt from key largo, eat shit and go get your shine box!

But, Who cares got jimbo!! Right

Just now, RGBIII said:

Summary for those that can’t listen at the moment?

I only listened to the start (I just can't listen to talk radio or podcasts for longer than like 10 seconds without my brain melting), but, if they're not being hyperbolic, KKL's got a picture of Jimbo and her dog over her mantle, drinks Metamucil with vodka on gameday, and her Twitter's been looked at by the NCAA in the FSU fiasco.

• Like 2

They spoof an ESPN 30 for 30.  Say “What if there was a super fan who’s Twitter was being investigated  by the NCAA?  What if her living room center piece was a picture of her dog Norman being held by Jimbo Fisher?  KKL is the meemaw Superfan

• Like 1