2019 Texas Bowl: #25 Oklahoma State vs. Texas A&M

texifornia

7 minutes ago, Rabidhorn said:

This was posted by some stoned aggy sheep, my god they are delusional.

...all those kids were pretty stinkin’ good tonight. Recruiting matters, and Jimbo and his staff have done it at a high level since they’ve arrived in College Station

Exactly. We had the fewest Seniors in the nation. We lost several key players at the end of last year. We played the toughest schedule ever.

We weren't great this year but we probably are a top 25 team with a normal schedule.

Fix the OL and we could see 10-2 or better next year.

This slap dick fight between Gundy and Jimbo will send the Texum coaster to Heisman talk levels by July.  Then the season will start with aggy rated top 10.  Then the coaster leaves the tracks when they lose a squeaker to Colorado, get raped by Auburn, South Carolina, and the other usual SEC West suspects.  

7 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Don’t so much hate the chant as it makes me cringe and be embarrassed for them.

that twitter feed should probably calm the fuck down too. You barely beat a middle of the pack big12 team with their back up QB. That’s cringe-worthy too.

Edited by Billy Pilgrim
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

The rest of the SEC hates the fucking aggy and used them like a two dollar hookers throat to get more eyes on their product in Texas....they will never be anything but a gimp  cuck in that conference and the fact that they still don't realize that cracks me up.  

fixxed

Edited by El Squared

38 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Don’t so much hate the chant as it makes me cringe and be embarrassed for them.

that twitter feed should probably calm the fuck down too. You barely beat a middle of the pack big12 team with their back up QB. That’s cringe-worthy too.

Missing their best WR, who would have torched that shitty secondary.

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So aggy won 8 games, and 4 of their losses were to S-E-C brethren, and those count as wins for everyone involved, plus they covered the spread against Clemson, and they won their spring game, so they were pretty much 14-0 if you think about it.  The return to glory is upon us.

princess bride Theatre & Musicals GIF

Unless you add "hole", of course 

10 hours ago, Sandman said:

Are you assuming that the same coaching staff that just produced that steaming turd of a game plan will be able to help a young QB progress into a great one? Because I ain't buying it. 

LOL - I didn't say "all of college football." I was specifically referring to him being a pain in OUR ass. 

10 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

That’s a hilarious lie. They played a schedule that had tough teams and shit teams. It was not the toughest ever. According to Sagarin, it was the 21st ranked schedule THIS YEAR. 

They love to say that shit about their tough schedule without realizing that without the powderpuff parts - UTSA, Lamar, Old Miss - they wouldn't have been bowl eligible in the first place. 

Ags didn't win that game last night, Oklahoma State shit the bed for the last three quarters and aggy rallied to beat them by 3. 

11 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Ags didn't win that game last night, Oklahoma State shit the bed for the last three quarters and aggy rallied to beat them by 3. 

Their offense was pathetic. OL got blown up non stop, Mond threw for 95 whooping yards, and they edged out a bad backup QB. 👍

Did I read that mond was the player of the game? If that's true, wow. I watched the whole thing, and aside from one long run on an osu defensive breakdown, he looked like warmed over shit.

I guess that really says more about the game, though. Those were two really, really bad teams trying desperately not to be the worst last night.

5 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Did I read that mond was the player of the game? If that's true, wow. I watched the whole thing, and aside from one long run on an osu defensive breakdown, he looked like warmed over shit.

I guess that really says more about the game, though. Those were two really, really bad teams trying desperately not to be the worst last night.

How could the self described "best quarterback in the SEC" not be player of the game?