Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Will one of you serious golfers please tell me...do you wear the same golf outfit every time you go out?  I do, because I only have 1 golf outfit and I play maybe once a year.  
But the same shitty black dress pants (they don't look like golf pants) and that gold buckled dress belt?  I thought the idea was to have comfortably athletic attire that whisked away sweat.  He's wearing these bulky jet black dress pants that just scream "Here sunlight, come here!"  
But here's what cracks me up.  I've golfed with a lot of douchebags who want to make sure you know they're rich and ready to talk deals.  But all of them, always take off their watch before playing or don't even wear one to begin with.  Maybe you'll see somebody in the foursome with a $75 sports watch so we can keep track of how long its been since we've seen the cart girl.  But what's the deal with that tight-fitting ladies Bulova watch he wears every fucking time he golfs/plays tennis?  If it was some big sports chronograph, that would fit with his personality.  But he wears that same black leather band with gold casing that can barely stay on his wrist watch.  And I have big wrists, so I know what's like to have a normal sized watch look small on your arm, but his looks like it's a slender fit case to begin with.  Like it'd look small on Melania.  Is it her watch or something?  I mean, it would look weird with a suit, it looks beyond bizarre on a sweaty old man's arm on the golf course.  Is there some story behind it like a sick kid made it for him in the hospital with tiny little tools flown in from El Paso? 

I just finished playing golf so this hits close to home.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Had OK Joes on the same trip and it was fucking terrible. I posted some pics of that meal on the old site. Brisket cut on a deli slicer, Hillshire Farms sausage, and the potato salad was a few chucks of potato swimming in a mayonnaise soup.

No way...what year was this?  We used to hit it in 2004-2005 and it was legendary.  

1 hour ago, ultimaton said:

Russia taking in and giving sanctuary to an American president in exile while he's facing political persecution from an illegitimate regime -- which is what Trump will claim if he loses -- probably gives Putin sexual release every time he thinks of it. Trump will continue being useful to Russia even long after he's dead. 

Hell, regardless of what happens in November, half the country is going to believe to their dying days that this election was stolen from them, while the other half is going to believe their guy won in spite of the other side's attempt to rig it. If that damage isn't permanent, it's something that isn't going to be healed for generations. Putin and Trump have already won, even if they lose on 11/3.

This is a blip in history.  Are we headed down a shitty path?  Absolutely...is it a death spiral?  Not yet...

He wins again and I'll be happy to discuss that.  The younger generations give me much more hope.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The memorial service was held today which was @4th&Five's reference to the WH where it was held. Trump commented publicly a week ago as well unless I'm missing your point.

It just seems unseemly to be tweeting RIP to one's dead brother out to the internet.  But I guess it's on brand.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

You think George Brett can go anywhere in KC without people buying him beer?  You'd be absolutely shithammered if you were him, too.

Oh no, I bought him beers too...he would get drinks bought all night and never turned shit down - outside of shots.  He would give a head nod and pound whatever you bought him.  I didn't mean it in a bad way.  I was also obliterated on most occasions I ran into the legend.  

Jesus.  You fuckers couldn't be more off target if you tried.
This is Donald Fucking Trump we're talking about.  Barbecue?  This is literally the only "barbecue" that pasty-ass man-child has ever eaten in his life:

47582084_528029784340597_8991993248862990996_n.jpg

Probably with ketchup that he calls catsup.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

No way. I want his corpse rotting outside of DC for 20 years.

They'll be happy to return his radioactive glowing corpse.  It may rot faster than you like, but we'll have our hands on it.  

And LOL at the people thinking he can go over there because Russia will pat him on the back for the good effort.  He will have lost.  They don't give a flying fuck what you did for them way back when...how much value do you have for me TODAY?  

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Jesus.  You fuckers couldn't be more off target if you tried.

This is Donald Fucking Trump we're talking about.  Barbecue?  This is literally the only "barbecue" that pasty-ass man-child has ever eaten in his life:

47582084_528029784340597_899199324886299

You fuckin’ commie pinko,  not a GD thing wrong with the McRib.  

They'll be happy to return his radioactive glowing corpse.  It may rot faster than you like, but we'll have our hands on it.  
And LOL at the people thinking he can go over there because Russia will pat him on the back for the good effort.  He will have lost.  They don't give a flying fuck what you did for them way back when...how much value do you have for me TODAY?  

They may keep them just to piss us off or try to leverage for some deal.

8 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah, the idea of Trump fleeing to Russia is pure fantasy.  They're happy to use him because he's such an easily manipulated idiot, but there is no respect there.  None whatsoever.  I would venture a guess if he tried to flee they might stick him in some small out of the way village for the rest of his remaining days, but more likely they'd just serve him bad tea and be done with him.

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, the idea of Trump fleeing to Russia is pure fantasy.  They're happy to use him because he's such an easily manipulated idiot, but there is no respect there.  None whatsoever.  I would venture a guess if he tried to flee they might stick him in some small out of the way village for the rest of his remaining days, but more likely they'd just serve him bad tea and be done with him.

Are people blind?  Human expressions are not THAT different across different cultures.  Putin is openly laughing at the idiot in almost every clip of them together.  They'll shelter what they consider to be a complete and utter buffoon?  lulz 

Edit: 

Oh yeah, Putin definitely will shelter this guy.  😂

Edited by ChiTownDoc

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He said he’d listen to the scientists. They’re going to lie and misconstrue everything he says to make whatever soundbite or story they want. 

That's fine - just don't let it come out of your mouth that you would shut it down.  I'm sure any political operative would tell him that. 

Not sure where to post this, but it showed up in a reply a FB friend's post, "Love how we have dems. In Texas. Why don’t yall try living in. Dem state and tell me if you want to come back to Texas! Lol!!! Texans have no clue"

117819864_10222848196810117_771435934310

Really disgusting.  Ironic, considering the FB friend is a former cart girl.

Edited by DDD Dad

6 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Not sure where to post this, but it showed up in a reply a FB friend's post, "Love how we have dems. In Texas. Why don’t yall try living in. Dem state and tell me if you want to come back to Texas! Lol!!! Texans have no clue"

You have a lot of restraint.  I would have leveled her with the cart girl thing.  

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You have a lot of restraint.  I would have leveled her with the cart girl thing.  

As a rule I do not comment on any political FB posts.  (Well that's not entirely true.  I do comment on truly local, community stuff.)

She's going on ignore.

3 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

As a rule I do not comment on any political FB posts.  (Well that's not entirely true.  I do comment on truly local, community stuff.)

She's going on ignore.

Well I have a policy to not be in on fb.  But I guess I get your point.  Would be hard not to take a nice potshot...then put on ignore.  Either way, good on you.

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

The current first lady is an actual whore. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Yep.  She fucking did.

Here Are The Before And After Photos Of Melania Trump's White House Rose Garden Renovations - Digg

https://flip.it/i138NX

I read in an article about it that the trees they removed (ten of them) were taken off site to be rehabilitated (not making that up) and they would be reinstalled elsewhere on the WH grounds. So, in mob speak, yeah they're dead.

That Oprah clip, whoooo boy. Trump smiling at his son in that creepy way screamed, "Go on, I dare you. Remember the NDA I had you sign in kindergarten?"

You know, we get these revelations almost daily.  Imagine the ones that will pop up over the coming year.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/22/william-barr-rupert-murdoch-muzzle-andrew-napolitano-fox-news-trump-critic-book

The attorney general, William Barr, told Rupert Murdoch to “muzzle” Andrew Napolitano, a prominent Fox News personality who became a critic of Donald Trump, according to a new book about the rightwing TV network.

Barr’s meeting with Murdoch, at the media mogul’s New York home in October 2019, was widely reported at the time, with speculation surrounding its subject. According to Hoax: Donald Trump, Fox News and the Dangerous Distortion of Truth, by CNN media reporter Brian Stelter, subjects covered included media consolidation and criminal justice reform.

“But it was also about Judge Andrew Napolitano.”

Stelter’s in-depth look at Fox News, its fortunes under Trump and its links to his White House will be published on Tuesday. The Guardian obtained a copy.

In early 2019 it was reported that Napolitano, a New Jersey superior court judge who joined Fox News in 1998, told friends he had been on Trump’s shortlist for the supreme court. But he broke ranks later in the year, labeling Trump’s approaches to Ukraine, seeking political dirt on rivals, “both criminal and impeachable behavior”.

“But it was also about Judge Andrew Napolitano.”

Stelter’s in-depth look at Fox News, its fortunes under Trump and its links to his White House will be published on Tuesday. The Guardian obtained a copy.

In early 2019 it was reported that Napolitano, a New Jersey superior court judge who joined Fox News in 1998, told friends he had been on Trump’s shortlist for the supreme court. But he broke ranks later in the year, labeling Trump’s approaches to Ukraine, seeking political dirt on rivals, “both criminal and impeachable behavior”.

Spoiler

Though Barr’s words to Murdoch “carried a lot of weight”, Stelter writes, “no one was explicitly told to take Napolitano off the air”. Instead, Stelter reports, Napolitano found digital resources allocated elsewhere, saw a slot on a daytime show disappear, and was not included in coverage of the impeachment process.

In Stelter’s telling, Napolitano thought he was being kept off air by “25-year-old producers” who didn’t think viewers could handle his analysis. Stelter, however, says an unnamed “twentysomething staffer” confirmed that one host, Maria Bartiromo, would only book Napolitano to discuss non-Trump topics, because he would upset Bartiromo too much if he criticised the president.

Fox News’ audience remains loyal to Trump as his campaign for re-election continues. Some Fox employees, Stelter writes, “justified the benching of the judge by claiming that viewers hated him: ‘Why are we going to book someone who kills our ratings?’”

Napolitano has continued to appear on Fox News and to publish opinion columns. He has remained critical of Trump, for example slamming the actions of federal officers sent to confront protesters in Portland, Oregon; opposing attempts to provide coronavirus relief without congressional involvement; and saying Senate Republicans should have called new witnesses in the president’s impeachment trial.

He has also had harsh words for Barr, for example calling his conduct in the case of Trump ally Roger Stone “Stalinistic”; blasting his handling of the Mueller report to Trump’s advantage; and hitting him for “insulting” Congress.

Napolitano did, however, back Barr’s attempt to drop charges against Michael Flynn, Trump’s first national security adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russian officials