Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

27 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Every accusation is a confession.

It's straight out of the Fox News playbook.  They convinced half the country that the mainstream liberal media was lying to them so that those people would tune them out and only listen to Fox so that Fox could lie to them.

And Trump accuses the Democrats of election fraud so that he can perpetrate election fraud.

It's too obvious to work on anyone but the dumbest among us.  Unfortunately, they number about a hundred million.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Every accusation is a confession.

It's straight out of the Fox News playbook.  They convinced half the country that the mainstream liberal media was lying to them so that those people would tune them out and only listen to Fox so that Fox could lie to them.

And Trump accuses the Democrats of election fraud so that he can perpetrate election fraud.

It's too obvious to work on anyone but the dumbest among us.  Unfortunately, they number about a hundred million.

If this country had a better educated populace with basic critical thinking skills the asshole would be polling in single digits.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

I'm  glad to see this.  Their daughter has been sending signals/pleas/warnings on TIkTok for over a month now.  So much anger in that house.  I am glad they are putting that girl first.  It's the first thing this woman's done that I respect.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Mapache said:

If this country had a better educated populace with basic critical thinking skills the asshole would be polling in single digits.

Too busy watching dukes of hazzard and happy days. So many were lulled into complacency.  We lived pretty high on the hog coming out of WW2 and the depression.  Got pretty fat and lazy, but at the same time we were setting a standard for ourselves that would be hard to meet in the future.

3 hours ago, Okie State said:

Planting those seeds. The Trumpkins in my neighborhood are already telling anyone and everyone that the election is a fraud.

My uncle apparently thinks black people with the BLM movement are about to loot his Woodlands house and rape his wife and all that shit. He’s always been a cocksucker like that though 

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

So dangerous. He is toying with a very large segment of our population that are either highly susceptible or willfully ignorant. All this in order to win an election, stroke his ego, and/or save himself from jailtime. It is a very dangerous time in America right now, and its all unfolding right in front of us. It's gone way beyond the frog in the slow to boil water stage.

Win or lose in November, he has poisoned the well.

Black is white, white is black, 2+2=5, the election is rigged.

Edited by yoladu

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

He’s Kaiser Wilhelm II reincarnated. Seriously, it’s pathetically uncanny.

Trump is wrapping himself in the flag and God. A very dangerous combination....

From the Wiki of Kaiser Wilhelm II - hasty, restless, unable to relax, without any deeper level of seriousness, without any desire for hard work or drive to see things through to the end, without any sense of sobriety, for balance and boundaries, or even for reality and real problems, uncontrollable and scarcely capable of learning from experience, desperate for applause and success.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 2:43 PM, CooterBrown said:

Had OK Joes on the same trip and it was fucking terrible. I posted some pics of that meal on the old site. Brisket cut on a deli slicer, Hillshire Farms sausage, and the potato salad was a few chucks of potato swimming in a mayonnaise soup.

You don't order brisket from a KC BBQ place. Where do you think you are? Texas?

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

My uncle apparently thinks black people with the BLM movement are about to loot his Woodlands house and rape his wife and all that shit. He’s always been a cocksucker like that though 

This came across my Nextdoor feed or whatever the hell it’s called. Yowza. If it wasn’t for the benefit of people finding lost dogs, I would have cut that shit a long time ago. 

63AC2666-8630-489F-B8EC-76048A5406DB.jpeg

Edited by Dnaguy

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

This came across my Nextdoor feed or whatever the hell it’s called. Yowza. If it wasn’t for the benefit of people finding lost dogs, I would have cut that shit a long time ago. 

Outside of the lost pet posts you mentioned, or asking for a service rec, that post a risky might be too 5 sanest posts I’ve ever seen on Nextdoor. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

my dad actually thinks Antifa is a nationwide organization funded by George Soros and is controlling all protests nationwide as an act of war and that BLM as its political arm is a front for a communist/marxist take over of the United States.  this goes way beyond looting and raping, this is about ripping the heart and soul out of America and what the Founding Fathers envisioned.*

* I hate to break it to him but they envisioned black folk are 3/5 of a human and it took a real war to change that.

/roll my fucking eyes.

Edited by troph

I know it shouldn't matter and we shouldn't attack the looks of a President's children...but for all the time and money they spend worrying about image...you'd think somebody would have taken a different photograph for Eric for that Fox lineup of convention keynotes.  The whole head shot just screams, "I just left the scene of a ski trip sex crime."  

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

I know it shouldn't matter and we shouldn't attack the looks of a President's children...but for all the time and money they spend worrying about image...you'd think somebody would have taken a different photograph for Eric for that Fox lineup of convention keynotes.  His facial expression says, "I just left the scene of a ski trip sex crime."  

Counterpoint:

trumpjr.JPG

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I know it shouldn't matter and we shouldn't attack the looks of a President's children...but for all the time and money they spend worrying about image...you'd think somebody would have taken a different photograph for Eric for that Fox lineup of convention keynotes.  The whole head shot just screams, "I just left the scene of a ski trip sex crime."  

While I completely agree that minor political children should be off-limits, adult children should be less so.  Adult children that inject themselves into the arena not at all.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Thanks for posting comrade putin's bullshit on here.

6 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Again.....a complete and total lie.  Not a little bit of a lie -- an entire lie.  And FOX has a story that just quotes him on it, repeating it as if it was true, doing ZERO discussion of the actual facts (what is being sent out, from what we can understand he MIGHT be talking about, are ballot APPLICATIONS).  Meaning that a registered voter would have to fill it out and send it BACK to get a ballot, and that includes potential absentee ballots.

So, he's just a  lying sack of shit, Exhibit 1 billion.  Fuck that fucking fuck, I hope he chokes on a fucking Big Mac and dies with desperation in his eyes and runny shit in his pants.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know what you have against Big Macs good sir, but you should contemplate your values and your lack of respect for god-damned American institutions.

Anything that makes him choke out, eyes bulging, as the last desperate thoughts of his pathetic life run through his brain, along with his mortification at shitting himself in his final moments, is doing a great service to the American people.  Any fast food item that fucking toddler consumes could do the job.

I would build a goddamned statute of a Big Mac to thank it for its service.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Anything that makes him choke out, eyes bulging, as the last desperate thoughts of his pathetic life run through his brain, along with his mortification at shitting himself in his final moments, is doing a great service to the American people.  Any fast food item that fucking toddler consumes could do the job.

I would build a goddamned statute of a Big Mac to thank it for its service.

You are asking a Big Mac to storm Omaha Beach, alone and with no weapon.  What did that Big Mac ever do to you?

<currently preparing my Big Mac costume for Halloween>

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Again.....a complete and total lie.  Not a little bit of a lie -- an entire lie.  And FOX has a story that just quotes him on it, repeating it as if it was true, doing ZERO discussion of the actual facts (what is being sent out, from what we can understand he MIGHT be talking about, are ballot APPLICATIONS).  Meaning that a registered voter would have to fill it out and send it BACK to get a ballot, and that includes potential absentee ballots.

So, he's just a  lying sack of shit, Exhibit 1 billion.  Fuck that fucking fuck, I hope he chokes on a fucking Big Mac and dies with desperation in his eyes and runny shit in his pants.

very early on in the movie "broadcast news" holly hunter is bemoaning the current climate in covering political news, and tells a story about how reporters will be gossiping and positing ideas and theories before a press briefing, and another reporter will run with it, citing "sources inside the white house say..."

i think about this all the time with regards to trump and fox news.  one of them makes shit up, and the other one quotes it back as news, then the first one quotes it back again, which actually turns it into a story.  because that's what the news outlets are for, right?  to manufacture stories?

i saw brian stelter (cnn) getting interviewed on msnbc about his new book about trump and fox news, and it sounds horrifying.

• Like 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

You are asking a Big Mac to storm Omaha Beach, alone and with no weapon.  What did that Big Mac ever do to you?

<currently preparing my Big Mac costume for Halloween>

Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Filet O Fish.....look to the left of you, look to the right of you.  One of you sandwiches will not be with us when this day is over.  Your gallant sacrifice will not be forgotten.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1