Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Aren't we all, like, all the time?

Wait...TMI?

17 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Not me.  I'm thinking about Sela Ward.

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

....dressed up as Robert Goulet?  You salty dog, you.

Great, thanks a lot. Now I somehow have an image of Sela Ward with a mustache singing Man of La Mancha stuck in my head.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Edit

12 minutes ago, Mapache said:

i like jokes.  jokes are funny.  but yet again, this needs no help.

the lineup of the rnc replaced by a bunch of fictitious/actual weirdos and goofballs - that lineup was embarrassing on its own.  the interview with axios, dubbed with curb music or whatever they did - that interview was terrible on its own.  this video of him spacing out when he should be listening to how to best help americans in crisis - it's nauseating on its own.

2 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Democrats 1993 and 2009: Hey I have this great new universal healthcare legislation*

Midterms 1994 and 2010: Fuck you pinkos! That’s too much healthcare for too many people!

*Obama’s first version of ACA resembled Medicare for All

Yup. And according to Joe the one we got was a "big fucking deal"

23 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Democrats 1993 and 2009: Hey I have this great new universal healthcare legislation*

Midterms 1994 and 2010: Fuck you pinkos! That’s too much healthcare for too many people!

*Obama’s first version of ACA resembled Medicare for All

Sometimes I think about cutting off all federal assistance to all states and see how it shakes out for those left to their own devices.  As a resident of a state that sends more than it gets, I think about this often.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Herpa Derpa said:

Sometimes I think about cutting off all federal assistance to all states and see how it shakes out for those left to their own devices.  As a resident of a state that sends more than it gets, I think about this often.

Wouldn't be no more country roads to take you home, that's for fucking sure

9 minutes ago, sachick said:

I love how cities around the county denied the RNC because you can't social distance safely in covid times, so this asshole decided to do his own non-socially distanced convention. Who dies after this event?

hopefully all of them?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

In case it wasn’t already obvious, Trump is a cult leader. Like any other cult leader, he claims the unique ability to cure his believers’ problems and then blames his inevitable inability to do so on nefarious Others conspiring to undermine his benevolent gifts to mankind.

It’s a timeless con, and one that’s remarkably simple to pull off. Anyone can do it, because you don’t have to know how to fix anything. In fact, the whole point is NOT to fix anything. Failure to deliver on your promises is the whole point; it’s the mechanism for drawing your followers closer to you (by inspiring hate for some scapegoated out-group). The only skill you need is a capacity to lie through your teeth and then whine like a little bitch about how persecuted you are.

It’s fucked up that so many people fall for this shit, but they do. Over and over and over again. 

It all goes back to Birtherism and all that racist bullshit wrapped up around the American flag. It gave the racists and non racist republicans in this country a reason to rally around trump against Obama and got damn it worked. 

If it was Putin’s idea it was fucking genius. Rally the republican rubes around a racist bullshit movement where you could hide in the fact that it was just seeking the truth, har har, turn Trump into a hero and propel him to the White House to fuck up the greatest country in the world and make your own country better as a result. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

NY, CA, TX, OH, PA, and some others would be fine.  The entire Deep South would be completely fucked.  Yet they're the ones who hate the federal government so much that they need to be armed to the teeth in case the military comes after them.  Also, they love the military an unhealthy amount.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

NY, CA, TX, OH, PA, and some others would be fine.  The entire Deep South would be completely fucked.  Yet they're the ones who hate the federal government so much that they need to be armed to the teeth in case the military comes after them.  Also, they love the military an unhealthy amount.

Maryland and VA do well.  Pretty sure MA does as well.  WV, not so much. 

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Broken brains. 

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

NY, CA, TX, OH, PA, and some others would be fine.  The entire Deep South would be completely fucked.  Yet they're the ones who hate the federal government so much that they need to be armed to the teeth tooth in case the military comes after them.  Also, they love the military an unhealthy amount.

fixed

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yup. And according to Joe the one we got was a "big fucking deal"

It was a big deal. But there were some poison pills built in and even that has been watered down. Think Obama underestimated how much the GOP would fuck with it after passage. In theory, a brilliant combo of expanding Medicaid, expanding paid insurance base, coverage for pre-existing conditions, and performance measures. It was working early on as it slowed down premium growth and decreased medical bankruptcies.
  • Hook 'Em 1