Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Wat

I figure Putin just wants Americans squabbling amongst themselves to weaken us.  He liked having Trump in office, since trump did his bidding trying to weaken NATO, shut down the Clear Skies deal, loosen cyber security around elections and other things.  Leaving Trump in office doesn't do him that much good anymore, since Trump basically already played his role, opening the locked doors.   

Trump can continue to sow discord while out of office, continuing to provide divisive messages to his large base.   So really working to get Trump back into office was a 50/50 deal for Putin.  Either way, he wins.   Not worth the effort and money to get him re-elected.   The biggest bonus for him to help trump retain his position is the definite potential of a revolt, and potential civil war within our country.  But really, we're on the precipice of that with his loss.  So again 6 of one....

McConnell, Graham and the others though....those are big enough investments to make sure they stay in office.    And the attention and adoration/animosity Trump and Co garner is so bright, lots of other little sleights of hand can go undetected in the smaller tents while the bringing down of Dotard is under the big top.    

TL;DR: How would  Putin think?  Trump's value to Putin is the same now, in or out of office.  Use the cover of the Trump spectacle to divert attention from questionable outside influence practices to keep other paid monkeys in place.  

I don’t see any real evidence to suggest a widespread fraud. It’s the same small potatoes irregularities you always have, blown up to massive turnout. 
In this election the downballot Rs got all the core Republicans and all the squishy suburbanites who want to keep their tax cuts with the benefit of gerrymandering plus ALL of the low-propensity crazies Trump brings to the polls who otherwise wouldn’t vote. 
The president got fewer of the squishy suburbanites

The Democrats and Biden got all the core Democrats at an unprecedented level of enthusiasm and Green Party kooks who normally would peel off. 
Biden but not his downballot also got some squishy whites who split tickets. 

That’s the simplest explanation. It’s also why the downballot Rs are carrying Trumps water despite outperforming him- they know that Democrats are going to stay mad for a while, and that they can’t win without the whole coalition showing up. See Alabama, 2018.  

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

It's not like Trump didn't sabotage the Postal Service during the mail-in voting period in broad daylight. I'm sure that's as far as his election rigging went.

Funny how mail in voting is centered around paper ballots, you know the kind that can be double checked.   They really hate paper ballots don't they?   Slows everything down, right?

41 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

They did it this election. Its also why they are shrieking so loudly. Overwhelming turnout surprised them and overcame their fraud. 

This is definitely a possibility. They likely just didn’t account for the sheer huge volume of vote by mail and didn’t know how to manipulate that since the volume in the three main swing states only really started this year.  It’s why trump tried to basically shut down the postal system.

52 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm starting to think they actually did it.  That's why his vote total increased.  And why they're so big mad.

I am 100% sure they would have liked to, but with all the recounts and scrutiny, I do not see how some evidence would not come up. And absolutely nothing has come up.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I don’t see any real evidence to suggest a widespread fraud. It’s the same small potatoes irregularities you always have, blown up to massive turnout. 
In this election the downballot Rs got all the core Republicans and all the squishy suburbanites who want to keep their tax cuts with the benefit of gerrymandering plus ALL of the low-propensity crazies Trump brings to the polls who otherwise wouldn’t vote. 

The Democrats and Biden got all the core Democrats at an unprecedented level of enthusiasm and Green Party kooks who normally would peel off. 

That’s the simplest explanation. It’s also why the downballot Rs are carrying Trumps water despite outperforming him- they know that Democrats are going to stay mad for a while, and that they can’t win without the whole coalition showing up. See Alabama, 2018.  

I think if we had had fair elections in 18 in Texas, Beto would be in Cruz' office.  The removal of voting locations in historical Dem areas of our larger metropolitan areas was all it took, IMO.  

Our system is rigged, no doubt.   Dozens of votes were tossed out in Lubbock alone, due to either nefarious or uneducated poll workers telling Tech students to fill out provisional ballots, instead of limited ones.  This kind of crap went on all over the state and it starts from the top down.   Fuck, Paxton is so into it that he files that crappy unfounded case, you figure he and his ilk aren't capable of turning the other way when it comes to creative ways to suppress the vote?   

Yeah, it might not be some single thing they did widespread, like adding 20 votes per precinct to bogus voters electronically, but our (and other) state laws are designed to suppress the vote of the less advantaged citizens, usually the poor and POC.  You figure they didn't do all they could to discount those votes using those laws, then I'd think again.  

There is evidence out there.  Evidence of a lot of small cases that affected a vote being counted or tossed out.  Be it Denton, Collin, Ft Bend, Bexar, Ector or any other county, there are cases out there, and when its tallied, I think it will be telling how widespread the suppression was spread out across the states in little batches that tie together to cause enough R wins.

I am not saying the DNC or TDP didn't make mistakes.  They have huge messaging issues, particularly in rural America, but they need to figure out if rural is worth their time or not, if they are truly interested in helping rural america, or just gladhanding us.    That's another argument.   But their failure in this last election cycle should not take all the blame.  Voter suppression did just as much damage.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Are some of you people actually positing that there was widespread voter fraud by republicans that helped the down ballot races but wasn’t enough to put Trump over the top? 

Yeah, I don't know about widespread fraud, guess that would depend on the definition of fraud.  But I think there were enough out there who wanted Trump gone, but not lose control of the Senate.  And do that whatever way possible.  Suppression, fraud, whatever.   I think it's a possibility with a high probability.    Certainly no more illogical than any of the 60 plus  cases Trump started.

Like Brisket said, ever accusation is an admission.   So yeah, I'm tossing it out there.  

And I respect your postings.  Just figure if there was talk of voter fraud putting him in in 16, why wouldn't there be fraud tried again, some to keep him, some to banish him.  But above all, retain the senate.  That's always really been what the race was about anyway.

Edited by pyrohornIII

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Are some of you people actually positing that there was widespread voter fraud by republicans that helped the down ballot races but wasn’t enough to put Trump over the top? 

Not really but I find it very strange that nobody, and by nobody I mean Republican politicians themselves and their own internal polling, thought the republicans would pick up seats in the house. At best they hoped to lose 6-7, instead they picked up 9. 

Also for the second presidential election in a row the biggest polling errors occurred in the three most important swing states, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. All went much more heavy Republican for in person voting than expected. The only thing that saved the day and the dems was voting by mail, which trump and the republicans are currently railing against as “fraud.” And it was somewhat close. 

Something isn’t adding up and it’s consistently favoring the nihilistic party that believes in absolute nothing and has no platform. If fraud occurred, and I’m not saying it did, it was done by the republicans. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Perhaps there isn't. But we do know that every time Trump has complained about someone else doing something, he has been actively doing it himself. Why would election fraud be any different?  Seriously, there is not a single other time where Trump is innocent of the offense he complains others commit. 

And it is suspicious that Trump's vote count increased from 2016. His base was just as rabid then as it is now. They all voted then. I doubt there are more than 10 people in the nation that voted Hillary in 2016 and voted Trump in 2020. And there were probably nearly a million that voted Trump in 2016 and Biden in 2020. New young voters are largely Democrats. So where did the new Trump voters come from?

As for down ballot races, I think there were a lot of legit votes that went Biden with downballot straight R. And those ballots,, plus record turnout could have overcome the fraud at the top.  But those closer races could have also been affected and flipped due to fraud even while the fraud wasn't quite big enough to win it for Trump.  

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He's retweeting a shit-ton of conspiracy theories/videos in the past hour or two.  All over the place.

I unfollowed him on Election Day and it’s amazing how little of his shit actually shows up in my news sources. He really is just yelling into a black hole for the most part and completely ignored by reputable sources. 

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

So all these districts that have been certifying their election results are missing a massive amount of republican voter fraud?

you do realize that those things can be mutually exclusive, right? I mean, there could have been fraud, but not uncovered because not all avenues were investigated. in no way am I saying it did occur, but we wouldn't know at this point. A recount is a not an audit. 

Look at the Dan Crenshaw’s district. We have just come to accept that sort of fraud. Same with Georgia’s Governor race where the guy running the election actually lost, but committed just enough fraud to allow himself to obtain the office. And after it was revealed he tossed votes that were legit and would have sealed the deal for Abrams? Nothing.

Our representative democracy is an oligarchy in wolfs clothing.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Also for the second presidential election in a row the biggest polling errors occurred in the three most important swing states, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. All went much more heavy Republican for in person voting than expected. The only thing that saved the day and the dems was voting by mail, which trump and the republicans are currently railing against as “fraud.” And it was somewhat close. 

I expect swing states to have polling errors.

And Trump spent months telling his supporters in those states to vote in person.

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

I expect swing states to have polling errors.

And Trump spent months telling his supporters in those states to vote in person.

Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona had pretty accurate polling. The polls said the race was so close to be within the margin of error.  It was. 

In contrast, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were way off, again. So was Texas this year.?

22 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

And it is suspicious that Trump's vote count increased from 2016. His base was just as rabid then as it is now. They all voted then. I doubt there are more than 10 people in the nation that voted Hillary in 2016 and voted Trump in 2020.

Plenty of folks in various states either thought he wasn't going to win those states and stayed home, or thought he was going to easily win and stay home, in 2016.

I know plenty of Trump voters who didn't vote in 2016.  You can look up people's voting records.  

While I think there were plenty of shenanigans, I also know he's been campaigning non-stop for 4 years.

34 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

So all these districts that have been certifying their election results are missing a massive amount of republican voter fraud?

As an example, he found over 62,000 additional votes in Queens County, NY in the middle of a pandemic.  Biden had 52,000 more than Hillary.  

Do I know he committed election fraud?  Nope. But I know he complained about Dems doing it. I know that he nearly always does what he complains other people do, be it nepotism, tax fraud, or selling access for personal gain.  And I know he is truly surprised he lost even though he knows the swing states were tight. It reeks of "I paid the trainer to make the horse lame. How did he still win the race?"

Edited by FondrenRoad

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

I think if we had had fair elections in 18 in Texas, Beto would be in Cruz' office.  The removal of voting locations in historical Dem areas of our larger metropolitan areas was all it took, IMO.  

Our system is rigged, no doubt.   Dozens of votes were tossed out in Lubbock alone, due to either nefarious or uneducated poll workers telling Tech students to fill out provisional ballots, instead of limited ones.  This kind of crap went on all over the state and it starts from the top down.   Fuck, Paxton is so into it that he files that crappy unfounded case, you figure he and his ilk aren't capable of turning the other way when it comes to creative ways to suppress the vote?   

Yeah, it might not be some single thing they did widespread, like adding 20 votes per precinct to bogus voters electronically, but our (and other) state laws are designed to suppress the vote of the less advantaged citizens, usually the poor and POC.  You figure they didn't do all they could to discount those votes using those laws, then I'd think again.  

There is evidence out there.  Evidence of a lot of small cases that affected a vote being counted or tossed out.  Be it Denton, Collin, Ft Bend, Bexar, Ector or any other county, there are cases out there, and when its tallied, I think it will be telling how widespread the suppression was spread out across the states in little batches that tie together to cause enough R wins.

I am not saying the DNC or TDP didn't make mistakes.  They have huge messaging issues, particularly in rural America, but they need to figure out if rural is worth their time or not, if they are truly interested in helping rural america, or just gladhanding us.    That's another argument.   But their failure in this last election cycle should not take all the blame.  Voter suppression did just as much damage.

Fair but vote suppression in all of its many forms, as bad as it is, is not the same thing fraud. Fraud is manipulating the output. Suppression is pressuring the input. Louis DeJoy’s deliberate slowing down of the mail to prevent ballots from meeting deadlines is the most egregious form of suppression in American history, in my opinion.
But I’ll give you this- there was at least one attempted fraud in this election.  The major attempted fraud in this election was the “red mirage”, which was deliberately engineered to overturn the result of the election and turns into a coin flip had AZ not called for Biden on election night.

So thank God for Cindy McCain.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 6

Just now, Ghost of LL said:

Having played both baseball and hockey, I would say unequivocally that you’re wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also played both sports, and there is no comparison. Hockey players are crazy. But baseball players are fucking dumb.

46 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

The major attempted fraud in this election was the “red mirage”, which was deliberately engineered to overturn the result of the election and turns into a coin flip had AZ not called for Biden on election night.

How is that fraud?  I might not be understanding your point.

If state election officials conspired to separate ballots according to the POTUS vote prior to counting, then counted one candidate's ballots first, that wouldn't be fraudulent.  It would be an attempt to create the appearance of fraud, but it wouldn't be fraudulent.

3 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Sure, but only a baseball player gets rolled up into a tarp.

I will say I spent a month at this business in Dallas that a LOT of ex-UT baseball players ended up at.  It was essentially a company that sold ad space on websites that was very close to being fraudulent.  They had a whole system they taught of how to more or less scam people into thinking these were good ad buys.  You had to be a real evil and/or dumb piece of shit to stay there long.  

5 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Sure, but only a baseball player gets rolled up into a tarp.

(vince coleman)

Obviously growing up in Chicago, we were trained to hate the Cardinals.  And the 1985 Coleman-led team that took the flag was no exception.  But in 35 years, all jokes and sarcasm aside, I still could never understand how the fuck the fastest player in the history of the game got trampled by the field tarp during pre-game warmups in the fucking playoffs.  It's still insane to me that happened.  And in one his final post-season interviews in '85, all he could talk about was how he didn't know or care who Jackie Robinson was.  It's like a Robot Chicken episode come to life.  It's like the worst parts of Donald Trump and Vince Coleman coalesced and became President of my country.  

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Fair but vote suppression in all of its many forms, as bad as it is, is not the same thing fraud. Fraud is manipulating the output. Suppression is pressuring the input. Louis DeJoy’s deliberate slowing down of the mail to prevent ballots from meeting deadlines is the most egregious form of suppression in American history, in my opinion.
But I’ll give you this- there was at least one attempted fraud in this election.  The major attempted fraud in this election was the “red mirage”, which was deliberately engineered to overturn the result of the election and turns into a coin flip had AZ not called for Biden on election night.

So thank God for Cindy McCain.

yeah i was just gonna make this post in reply to @Sawbonz. there has always been voter suppression for god knows how long. they took it to 11 with the USPS thing in the pandemic. not the same thing. don't get your panties in a fraud. 

On 12/17/2020 at 10:04 AM, Scheiss Meister said:

I had a friend, who has never been on a military base, let alone served in the military, explain to me that the military mail in voting is done in a very strict manner, with officers and NCOs watching over everyone to make sure that there was no hanky panky.  According to this genius, the unit gets everyone's ballots, sits everyone down at the same time to fill them out, takes them all up, checks them for completeness and correctness, then sends them all back at the same time.  He couldn't tell me how he knew this, it just made the most sense to him.

It's actually a hungover 1st SGT with two divorces and two DUI's that oversees the voting. 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

“Coleman-led?” WTF? Willie McGee was the NL MVP that season, and Ozzie and Tommy Herr were All-Star Game starters. Coleman was just a rookie on a stacked team.

and I stacked that motherfucker's leg with the tarp!  Get'cha some! 

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Imagine just walking up and sticking your finger in his neckbutt

image.png

Politics aside, I am genuinely curious how he allowed that photograph to be taken?  That's the sitting President of the United States...you can't just squat in front of his belly with your telescopic lens.  how was that taken?  

44 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

so bowling's a sport?  Dude, if you can drink pitchers and smoke a full-pack during a "game", it's probably not a sport. 

It was real to me.  That said, my greatest achievement (sanctioned 298) I was shit-hammered and flying high on the tumescent afterglow of a brand new hot (no longer hot, no pics) girlfriend.