Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

57 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

If it's ozempic, and it's literally taking a shot and doing nothing else to Lose Weight, then I'd say it fuckng mitigates the whole concept of her working to lose weight. "Doing a good job losing weight" to me means changing your diet, working out, you know, life changes.

Something else to consider is the timing of her weight loss, after she was elected governor, and lost a ton of weight while she's also been accusing of abusing state funds in several other scandals/questions. You don't have to squint to hard to plausibly say that SHE hasn't done anything to lose weight, but the Arkansas Taxpayers may have...

I use ozempic. It essentially helps with discipline. It also wouldn't account for all the weight she has lost.

Not a hill I'll die on. Or diet on.

53 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

As much as I loathe her, her grifting, and everything she stands for, she did have a cancer a year or so ago.

Womp womp.

Hell, that's even better than ozempic! Wish I could get me some.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

She's an unredeemable and vile person. She's a thief and anti-republic.

The tiny little molecule of a favorable comment I can make about her is that she has done remarkable well losing weight.

image.png.88c5278f4c89ced954d700120c9a41cd.png

It's not easy to do. She looks okay.

She should be in jail or on a gallows, but she'd be less strain on the rope now.

B1YOqT.gif

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I use ozempic. It essentially helps with discipline. It also wouldn't account for all the weight she has lost.

Not a hill I'll die on. Or diet on.

Hell, that's even better than ozempic! Wish I could get me some.

Listen I’m not shitting on ozempic users. I’m all for people choosing to get healthy however they can.  I’m saying it’s harder to do with just diet and exercise than someone who gets a tummy tuck. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Listen I’m not shitting on ozempic users. I’m all for people choosing to get healthy however they can.  I’m saying it’s harder to do with just diet and exercise than someone who gets a tummy tuck. 

Well, I'll still be looking for something to take offense at. I'll get you next time, Carton!

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

The Kentucky Derby isn’t for another 5 weeks. 

Please. Don't compare here to highly trained animals at the top of their class, many of which will command massive sums just for breeding. It's insulting. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Please. Don't compare here to highly trained animals at the top of their class, many of which will command massive sums just for breeding. It's insulting. 

Also, Thoroughbreds are beautiful, athletic, strong, and graceful.  

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, tchookem said:

^^^^Apologies to the ladies on the site that have rightfully corrected us when we use appearance as a punch line, but I saw the joke, and I made it. I'd do it again.

Sanders is a raging fat cunt who might be the ugliest bitch on the planet. No apologies. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Yeah, I didn’t use to like using misogynistic words at all.  Ever.  But when a woman of power rises and sleeps to hurt other females, she’s a fucking Paxton-eyed, obese, shitheap of a cunt.  Not to mention something we never talk out on here, she’s pretty fucking stupid.  Not like we think her policies are stupid, but she’s about ten points away from a telethon stupid.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, tchookem said:

^^^^Apologies to the ladies on the site that have rightfully corrected us when we use appearance as a punch line, but I saw the joke, and I made it. I'd do it again.

It's not just "ladies" who don't much care for misogynistic language. Also, if you see a joke, at least find one that's funny. You can get away with almost anything if it's actually funny. 

It most often appears that some of the "gentlemen" are just anxious to call a woman a cunt or a stupid bitch.

• Hook 'Em 5

36 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's not just "ladies" who don't much care for misogynistic language. Also, if you see a joke, at least find one that's funny. You can get away with almost anything if it's actually funny. 

It most often appears that some of the "gentlemen" are just anxious to call a woman a cunt or a stupid bitch.

I’m pretty anxious to call that woman a cunt and a stupid fucking bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, pacman said:

Screenshot_20240416_101800_X.jpg

We're talking Arkansas here. A lectern WITH  a light is the high end technology equivalent of a small modular fusion reactor in areas where fucking your siblings isn't the officially recognized state hobby. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

We're talking Arkansas here. A lectern WITH  a light is the high end technology equivalent of a small modular fusion reactor in areas where fucking your siblings isn't the officially recognized state hobby. 

Can confirm.  

When I visited a client in Arkansas, I had a chance to see this aamaaaazing moving sidewalk.  In fact, it had a sign that the endless sidewalk (as far as the eye could see) was the longest in Arkansas.  Well, apparently its the only one... and the staggering length will mystify you (that's what she said)

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2023/jun/14/northwest-national-considers-moving-on-from/

The 55-foot moving sidewalk in the concourse takes up a lot of space and is regularly inoperable or in need of repair, according to airport staff. An evaluation found the moving sidewalk isn't needed to meet Americans with Disabilities Act requirements and actually poses liability issues.

The moving sidewalk was billed as the first in Arkansas when it was installed more than a decade ago. The walkway has its own Facebook page: "The Only Moving Walkway in the State of Arkansas."

Edited by texasdago
  • Haha 3

Wait, is that real?  I don't know fake x accounts from real ones...  Did she really sign off on that?  

Considering her claim that a substantial portion of the podium's cost was due to electronics and audio equipment, and the bass of that song, she missed a real opportunity to have that silhouette to include a subwoofer.  

Edited by YGIFS

14 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The lectern "cost" reimbursed her friend who paid for a girls' trip to Paris.

However I doubt that anything comes out of this because I assume it would require a local prosecutor to go after her.

I have to assume all Arkansas prosecutors are related to her, 2nd cousin or closer.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I have to assume all Arkansas prosecutors are related to her, 2nd cousin or closer.

I read this in Dennis Hopper's voice from 'True Romance'.........."She did so much fucking with those prosecutor cousins...that she changed the Arkansas state government forever.  So tell me if that's a fact, am i Lying?"