Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

9 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

My brain tells me it can never happen that they'd win. My brain has been wrong way too often.

Arkansas and Florida, a winning combination for the GOP. That would really help them out in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan and Arizona.

Actually it might help them out a bit in Georgia, but those other four states, especially Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, yeah, those will be blue in '24 with that ticket.

I don't think they have a chance at winning, and that's before people hear him speak or laugh, or the late night shows mock his height and his vanity about it.

• 1 month later...

Yes.  And once you clean the mutton off of it, she gives a hook job from hell---mind the balls matey!  She also got the scurvy because she refused to believe us when we said Golden Corral would not cure a Vitamin C deficiency.  

On 4/19/2023 at 9:15 AM, TheStoicPaisano said:

Be sober, apparently.

Link from 2013

The perpetrator of the 2013 ceramic squirrel attack, Helen Ann Williams, was arrested for killing a man by deliberately driving a U-Haul over him in 2017.  Then she managed to get arrested again, after that.  I think Helen's got some issues.

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/moncks-corner-woman-accused-of-killing-man-with-u-haul-in-2017-arrested-again/article_8f4c0db0-4437-11e9-92a7-932611d0fe88.html

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Why was this bitch giving an interview from eagle pass?

I'm worried that this ditch pig might be mistaken for a wild hog and hunted.

she wants to be vp, at the  border to hold brown babies under water

8 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I'm worried that this ditch pig might be mistaken for a wild hog and hunted.

Have to go to the place where migrants are dying so you can enjoy the cruelty since she has no border that's been violated. 

40 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Mounjaro spokes person ….

I actually know a couple - mid 50's, very Catholic - who are moving from a 1.5m home in Sierra Madre, CA to Arkansas. The final straw? The LA Dodgers welcoming The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to Pride-themed game.

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Abbot's latest plan was so rushed, the State of Texas wasn't able to procure a sufficient quantity of floating barriers, so Huckabeef is dropping off her anal beads.

image.jpeg.d7aeaabc586f2732af174dd98e907919.jpeg

They could use a good rinsing, so its the classic win-win scenario. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Abbot's latest plan was so rushed, the State of Texas wasn't able to procure a sufficient quantity of floating barriers, so Huckabeef is dropping off her anal beads.

image.jpeg.d7aeaabc586f2732af174dd98e907919.jpeg

They could use a good rinsing, so its the classic win-win scenario. 

Not if you're downstream.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

She called a special session to block her info from FOIA. She’s claiming it’s needed to protect her kids 

Rumor has it she took a ‘trip’ to Europe, had a 5 person state security detail and the state’s private jet might have been used 

Edited by tx 3 putt

• 2 weeks later...

Huckabee was able to cover up the facts of her state paid Paris trip, but she left one piece uncovered. 

her bff was also on the trip and invoiced Arkansas for a $19,000 podium around the same time as the trip. People start asking about this and wanted to see the podium. Republican donors covered the $19,000 instead of the state paying for it 

hahahahahahahahahaha

On 9/27/2023 at 12:05 AM, tx 3 putt said:

Huckabee was able to cover up the facts of her state paid Paris trip, but she left one piece uncovered. 

her bff was also on the trip and invoiced Arkansas for a $19,000 podium around the same time as the trip. People start asking about this and wanted to see the podium. Republican donors covered the $19,000 instead of the state paying for it 

hahahahahahahahahaha

She is said to have spent 20k of public money to fly a friend to France, then faked receipts & said the $20k was spent on a podium. When public demanded to see it, she bought a $700 one on Amazon.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

She is said to have spent 20k of public money to fly a friend to France, then faked receipts & said the $20k was spent on a podium. When public demanded to see it, she bought a $700 one on Amazon.

her lies are stacking up, and people have the receipts.