Sarah Huckabee Sanders is terrible at this job

retread

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Hey, #41 in "Education" doesn't come with ace spelling skills.

Also, it doesn't look like they teach their cleaners how to get giant pit stains out of the arms of the dress.  Not sure what the hell is going on with that huge ass stain on her arm.  I know it wasn't because someone came on the dress.

• Hook 'Em 2

[mention=332]Bama Chick[/mention] we need a fashion review 

Sorry I’m late - had a hellaciously bad few weeks.

First - bitch, get thee to a salon. Her color looks like it’s from a box and her split ends have split ends.

Second - picture is blurry but it looks like she’s mixing metals and all her jewelry looks like it came from some bootleg Stella & Dot home party.

Third - can’t see the shoes but I’m sure they’re shit Payless looking wedges that emphasize her candles.

Fourth - THAT CHAMBRAY POTATO SACK WITH THOSE INFANTALIZING RUFFLES??!? Again, it’s giving Standards Chair of a bottom tier sorority at Arkansas State.

Fifth - she needs to quit buying all her makeup in various shades of beige from Ulta.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

The silicon chip inside her head
Gets switched to overload
And nobody's gonna go to school today
She's gonna make them stay at home
And daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was good as gold
And he can see no reasons
'Cause there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be shown?

On 3/9/2023 at 1:12 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

holding the gun by the barrel. Hair all in the chamber. Not a speck of mud anywhere on her. No ear or eye protection. And where are the ducks? don't you usually take the picture after you shoot the game?

Not a lick of safety orange on her or the dog

• Hook 'Em 1

From an NPR article:

Supporters of the new law say it gets rid of a tedious requirement, streamlines the hiring process, and allows parents — rather than the government — to make decisions about their children.

But opponents say the work certificates protected vulnerable youth from exploitation.

"It was wild to listen to adults argue in favor of eliminating a one-page form that helps the Department of Labor ensure young workers aren't being exploited," the group Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families wrote about the law in a legislative session recap.

I think keeping exploitive parents from making the decision was likely the point of certification in the first place. I guess we should let them decide just how much they want to beat a child to keep him/her on the narrow righteous path of White Christian Nationalism.

Or maybe the certification process had the effect of making parents feel bad about themselves that they would even be considered a possible trafficker. 

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Somebody told me that girl on Sarah's left looks like the son from "there will be blood" and now I can't unsee Sarah shouting, "I Drink your Milkshake.  I drink it up!"  

They look professional, tho a bit fashy.

SHS’s kids (on her right) appear disheveled. And the daughter got her mom’s sneer/forced smile.

Sanders signed a bill that requires AR students to use the school restroom/showers/changing room based on their gender/sex listed on their birth certificate.  The punishment is a personal fine for the principal, teachers, etc. if they do not enforce this law.

If a person, born a girl but presents and identifies as male, they will now be forced to shower with the other girls.  Or vice versa.

No matter how far we progress, the GOP always revert to managing bathrooms. They just cannot get away from it. They're constantly defining solutions for problems that don't exist. Weird.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Sanders signed a bill that requires AR students to use the school restroom/showers/changing room based on their gender/sex listed on their birth certificate.  The punishment is a personal fine for the principal, teachers, etc. if they do not enforce this law.

If a person, born a girl but presents and identifies as male, they will now be forced to shower with the other girls.  Or vice versa.

No matter how far we progress, the GOP always revert to managing bathrooms. They just cannot get away from it. They're constantly defining solutions for problems that don't exist. Weird.

It is super weird and how would they even enforce this?  It all comes back to every accusation is a confession. These people have a warped idea of sex and sexuality. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It is super weird and how would they even enforce this?  It all comes back to every accusation is a confession. These people have a warped idea of sex and sexuality. 

I'm sure there are provisions for a parent or any concerned citizen to audit students bathroom usage and request their birth certificate on demand.

• Rage+1 1

If the Republicans are trying to create problems where none existed a few years ago, and they are obsessed with genitals and bathrooms, what are they actually trying to distract their base (or their opponents) from?  You don't manufacture problems unless you want to distract somebody, so what is it?  Trump?

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If the Republicans are trying to create problems where none existed a few years ago, and they are obsessed with genitals and bathrooms, what are they actually trying to distract their base (or their opponents) from?  You don't manufacture problems unless you want to distract somebody, so what is it?  Trump?

Voting rights and gerrymandering is my guess 

• Like 1

Their few other actual policies: Tax cuts to the wealthy, licking the taints of our corporate masters and destroying the planet probably don't poll very popular. Gotta play your best card, even if it's "intense interest in children's genitals."

They'd cancel MASH over Klinger but that show is popular with thier demo, so they go after other dudes dressing up in places thier constituency would never set foot like libraries.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...