Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away

InkaUtexas

Nope, I had to google what they were though
I actually like the flavored BC powder or Goodys. Great for hangovers and the typical head/body aches
Just didnt get the hate. 

I wasn’t hating. Just honestly didn’t know it still existed. And I’m old too. At least old enough to remember it.

3 hours ago, nineliveslost said:

Nope, I had to google what they were though

I actually like the flavored BC powder or Goodys. Great for hangovers and the typical head/body aches

Just didnt get the hate. 

That's funny because I'm just the opposite. While I knew what Werther's are, I'd never heard of BC Powder. Don't know what that says/means though.

Edited by bolverk
Nor have I ever heard of Goodys

I need to try em for hangovers.  Usually an Advil gel caps guy but they don’t always do the trick. 
will injecting the goody’s powder directly into the body speed up the recovery? 

I need to try em for hangovers.  Usually an Advil gel caps guy but they don’t always do the trick. 

will injecting the goody’s powder directly into the body speed up the recovery? 

Pretty sure its effects are immediate when snorted up the butt.

• Haha 1

Is there a drip sensation after you butt snort it?  But like in reverse, in defiance of gravity?   And will injecting it directly stave off the COVID-19 virus, to keep us on topic?   

Edited by Lobo

Holy shit, listening to him speak on zoom right now...if you get the chance to read Larry Wright's "The End of October"...please do.  It's amazingly prophetic and he basically stole the U.S. playbook and Asian playbook, and the gaps therein, it's fucking awesome.  He's teaching this to UT right now.  So cool.  So disturbing.  

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Holy shit, listening to him speak on zoom right now...if you get the chance to read Larry Wright's "The End of October"...please do.  It's amazingly prophetic and he basically stole the U.S. playbook and Asian playbook, and the gaps therein, it's fucking awesome.  He's teaching this to UT right now.  So cool.  So disturbing.  

We had all this impressive stuff in the playbook apparently.  There was a list of retired dentists who could help identify bodies, there was a way to stop concerts, aggregate PPE, exploit our awesome health care system, etc.  Wow, y'all gotta listen to this.  I'm sure though that Larry Wright is wrong in most of y'all's eyes because he wrote that book about Scientology and Radial Islam.  

"Crimson Contagion" also came up.  My god, we are so much more fucked than I realized.  /noCR 

30 minutes ago, Lobo said:

We had all this impressive stuff in the playbook apparently.  There was a list of retired dentists who could help identify bodies, there was a way to stop concerts, aggregate PPE, exploit our awesome health care system, etc.  Wow, y'all gotta listen to this.  I'm sure though that Larry Wright is wrong in most of y'all's eyes because he wrote that book about Scientology and Radial Islam.  

"Crimson Contagion" also came up.  My god, we are so much more fucked than I realized.  /noCR 

*Radical Islam.  The radical Islamists rode on radial tires.

Edited by Harrison Stafford

Going to be interesting to see how much news they let out on test results in the morning. We only know about the positive because of a non factual opinion show call-in. Wild shit

Bloomberg broke it, cnn ran/confirmed, trump on hannity admitted it

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Ohhhh boy. He comes out of this unscathed and fine, the whole lot of people are taking one giant leap back to normalcy

Bigger issue is the required quarantine for anyone exposed. How do you access a SCIF to get classified info to make decisions if you're in quarantine? Our government and national defense/security apparatus wasn't built to work remotely.

Not good stuff, and not good for any american. 

Bigger issue is the required quarantine for anyone exposed. How do you access a SCIF to get classified info to make decisions if you're in quarantine? Our government and national defense/security apparatus wasn't built to work remotely.

My guess is their quarantine is a hell of a lot different than yours and mine
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

No doubt. But I'd bet ya a beer that it's not going to be anywhere close to the same capability/capacity as without an outbreak in the west wing. And I was more thinking of the staff and analysts who do slot of heavy lifting and sifting of sensitive/classified documents for the decision makers 

Edited by Captainant

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

yes it was and is. 

But yeah, not good. 

36 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Right now I’ll wager the CR is standing in line jerking each other off to this news repeatedly and buying up all the aloe they can from friction burns on each other.  

expect doom and gloom on the stock market today 

What aloe stonk should I buy?

Edited by dcar00
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Right now I’ll wager the CR is standing in line jerking each other off to this news repeatedly and buying up all the aloe they can from friction burns on each other.  

antifa jizz barrels overflowing?

lol.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

live look at the CR, where they are looking for optimal tip to tip efficiency

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

• hayden_horn changed the title to Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away