CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

39 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Man! This particular segment of the herd is thinning rapidly.

I was blissfully unaware that there are (were) so many right wing radio hosts. I had just assumed that conservative radio was still Rush reruns on a loop.

40 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Not that I disagree with the sentiment, but that's hilarious coming from the racist, colonialist dipshit Churchill who fanned the flames of the Cold War. Not like the English historically ever did the right thing first either.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I was blissfully unaware that there are (were) so many right wing radio hosts. I had just assumed that conservative radio was still Rush reruns on a loop.

The freedom eagle patriot ar15 network needs programming. Most of these guys are one step above the bearded white guy recording rage videos in their truck for the 20,000 bots that follow them on Facebook. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, trauma babe said:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Brisket.

Hey Trauma, and also you @Bama Chick, I’m still in for a celebration when this is done, but I bet we have a bunch of people ready to pool resources to make sure y’all continue to get surprised with food until then.  Who would we talk to to sponsor the next food truck Friday, TB?  BC, what are some options to help y’all out as well?  We should be making this a regular thing. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Not surprisingly, he had opinions on other topics as well . . .

It's Just Common Sense.

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021

Global warming my eye

Tuesday February 16, 2021 

I know it's knee-jerk to cry global warming every time the temperatures rise to near-record levels, and it's probably knee-jerk to condemn the global warmists when we have weather like this, but come on, folks. The global warming alarmists have told us snow was a thing of the past. How utterly ridiculous that looks now. We're mired in snow and record cold across much of the country. So what do the global warming alarmists have to say for themselves? This is climate change. Ah, yes, the old switcheroo they do every time global warming doesn't go their way. 

4 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

That’s the most he’s done. Too little, too late but I’m surprised he even went that route and even kept saying it after getting booed. Wish he did that in February before the lines were drawn permanently. 

We should have thought about paying him to say it in February.

2 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

That’s the most he’s done. Too little, too late but I’m surprised he even went that route and even kept saying it after getting booed. Wish he did that in February before the lines were drawn permanently. 

Too little, too late I agree, but good on him for finally being open about it.

• Hook 'Em 3

Jesse Jackson has a breakthrough case and is apparently in the hospital. 

“My immune system is taxed, even though I am vaxxed!

I am being treated for a virus, by the doctors who inspire us!”

Too little, too late I agree, but good on him for finally being open about it.

Yep. I really was surprised that he stuck with that message, even through the boos. But it doesn’t matter - his cognitive dissonance cult will simultaneously think that he is literally the hand-picked soldier of God here to fight for all of their freedoms and shit, but when he said that, he was being manipulated by the Soros deep state. Both things can be true in their broken brains.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep. I really was surprised that he stuck with that message, even through the boos. But it doesn’t matter - his cognitive dissonance cult will simultaneously think that he is literally the hand-picked soldier of God here to fight for all of their freedoms and shit, but when he said that, he was being manipulated by the Soros deep state. Both things can be true in their broken brains.

It won't happen again. At this point the cult leadership is going to follow the lead of the base.

• Like 1

Jesse Jackson has a breakthrough case and is apparently in the hospital. 

I am wishing all my healing vibes.

And that his scare results in him becoming active and vocal on reaching his community about getting vaccinated.

Say what you will about Jesse - he can organize and mobilize like no one’s business.

25 minutes ago, Genco said:

It won't happen again. At this point the cult leadership is going to follow the lead of the base.

That's what Trump has done from the beginning. He figures out what people want to hear and then he says it. And they love him for it.

• Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Read the list, and all that stuff was A-ok when I was a kid. Hard to believe we survived.

Yeah I kind of look back on it all in amazement. Have had many conversations with friends along the lines of “can you believe what we used to do?” It was nuts

And that list is just what our parents did, not what we did ourselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Yeah I kind of look back on it all in amazement. Have had many conversations with friends along the lines of “can you believe what we used to do?” It was nuts

And that list is just what our parents did, not what we did ourselves. 

Oh, I did some shit.