CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

In the end, as the Trumpers point out...we lost a lot of good folks who were gonna die of something anyway.  Probably 1/3rd of the total fatalities.  

But we've also evacuated at least 500,000+ MAGA types.  As of right now, the good folks we've lost are not worth the overall victory, but by the time our Wannsee Conference vision comes to fruition, the evacuated population whose absence will benefit our American Reich...........will be more than worth it.

Think of it.  A million dead Trumpers.  Without a single shot fired.

DT:  "That we could systematically undertake an effort to kill a million Trumpers through anti-vaxx misdirection?  No. No!  That possibility has personally be denied to me by the Fauci!"

"And it will continue to be."

And then comes the modern version of Kritzinger's Dilemma.  Our eagerness to wipe them from this Earth should not so fill our lives that when they are gone...we have nothing else to live for.  So tells the story...

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

In the end, as the Trumpers point out...we lost a lot of good folks who were gonna die of something anyway.  Probably 1/3rd of the total fatalities.  

But we've also evacuated at least 500,000+ MAGA types.  As of right now, the good folks we've lost are not worth the overall victory, but by the time our Wannsee Conference vision comes to fruition, the evacuated population whose absence will benefit our American Reich...........will be more than worth it.

Think of it.  A million dead Trumpers.  Without a single shot fired.

DT:  "That we could systematically undertake an effort to kill a million Trumpers through anti-vaxx misdirection?  No. No!  That possibility has personally be denied to me by the Fauci!"

"And it will continue to be."

And then comes the modern version of Kritzinger's Dilemma.  Our eagerness to wipe them from this Earth should not so fill our lives that when they are gone...we have nothing else to live for.  So tells the story...

unless you know something I don't 100% of those people were going to die of something.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, brakeman said:
da fuck. 

Not sure if this is still not behind their paywall, but here's an interactive map showing all the hospitals. Shows a lot of urban/suburban hospitals in the red, which likely means the rurals are being sent to them.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-hospitals-near-you.html

5 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

New York State had a significant uptick in cases, but not New York City.  Of course, mask wearing is still pretty widespread in NYC.

I can attest to this.  I was there last week and coming from Texas it was like a night and day difference.  We had to show our vaccine card and ID to get into every store, restaurant, museum, broadway musical, etc…and when inside wear a mask.  The wife felt much safer in NYC than she has in Dallas for the last few years.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/14/2021 at 6:43 PM, JimmyJames said:

At this point the rule should be very simple. If you don’t get vaccinated for Covid and get it, you don’t get admitted to a hospital and instead are given a bunch of horse paste. Win win for everyone and all are happy. 

Glue paste.  Let the horses be healthy.

32 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

LOL at waiting for bureaucrats to tell you that is it authorized for you to do anything re: COVAX. They have been continually behind the curve the entire time. 

I don’t disagree but this is still a nice step and makes me much more optimistic we won’t see nearly as big of a wave during the holidays. I know my sister, for example, was waiting for this just for no other reason than it wasn’t approved. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Umm, no, I'm waiting on my doctor.

IF your doctor is not already pushing boosters, your doctor is most likely waiting on direction (cover) from the bureaucrats. The US bureaucrats are at least 6m behind the data. 

Edited by Anastasis

^
with so many millions of Americans doing "their own research" on Covid/vaccines/etc. and now doing so much legal research on the Rittenhouse case...our nation has almost as many armchair doctors and lawyers than Surly has actual doctors and lawyers.  

18 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Negligent transmission of a communicable disease is a recognized tort in Texas.

Wait, so that urban legend about the woman in Dallas writing "Welcome to the world of AIDS" on the hotel mirror in lipstick was true?

Edited by Lobo

Did someone say negligence?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/16/health/smallpox-vials-found/index.html

Vials labeled 'smallpox' found at vaccine research facility in Pennsylvania, CDC says

(CNN)Several vials labeled "smallpox" have been found at a vaccine research facility in Pennsylvania, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.

"There is no indication that anyone has been exposed to the small number of frozen vials," the CDC said in a statement emailed to CNN.

"The frozen vials labeled 'Smallpox' were incidentally discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania. CDC, its Administration partners, and law enforcement are investigating the matter and the vials' contents appear intact," the CDC added.

"The laboratory worker who discovered the vials was wearing gloves and a face mask. We will provide further details as they are available."

8 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Did someone say negligence?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/16/health/smallpox-vials-found/index.html

Vials labeled 'smallpox' found at vaccine research facility in Pennsylvania, CDC says

(CNN)Several vials labeled "smallpox" have been found at a vaccine research facility in Pennsylvania, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday.

"There is no indication that anyone has been exposed to the small number of frozen vials," the CDC said in a statement emailed to CNN.

"The frozen vials labeled 'Smallpox' were incidentally discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania. CDC, its Administration partners, and law enforcement are investigating the matter and the vials' contents appear intact," the CDC added.

"The laboratory worker who discovered the vials was wearing gloves and a face mask. We will provide further details as they are available."

Meh, would have been 2021-ier if someone was accidentally 'vaccinated' with small-pox.

Austria going into full lockdown and issuing a nationwide vaccine mandate for all adults.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/11/19/world/covid-vaccine-boosters-mandates

We keep hearing about the massive amounts of new cases in Europe (primarily among the unvaccinated), but are not hearing about the massive uptick in hospitalizations or deaths.  I assume in some places this is happening, but in others it isn't.  I am interested to see what happens over the Winter months.  

I think the reality is we have to learn to live with this thing.  And with the vaccines and pills out there, lockdowns should be a thing of the past.