-compared himself to MLK
-said he’s taking Ivermectin
-said “lefties” were against vaccines when Trump was president
-said a bunch of other nonsense

He’s the DT/Facebook come to life.

i always assumed he was a fucking idiot. already knew he was a huge douche 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, El Diablo said:

As it is COVID seemingly wrapped a good bit of the planet in just a few months. Does that mean potentially it will burn thru the majority of the population more quickly? Does that mean less chance for odd variants in its rapid transit? More? Do SARS types burn themselves out thru mutation or get squashed by immunity? Sorry for all the open ended questions that just lead to more questions, I'm just sitting here wondering what we can expect the world to look like pandemic-wise 3 or 4 years from now.

3-4 years from things should look great.  Our vaccinated kids and most of us who get the vaccines will cut transmissions way down. The problem now is the unvaccinated are making sure that future strains will keep popping up and fucking around - they are driving the hospitalizations.  

But the pre-2019 SARS stuff of the past is still with us, it's just extremely mild, so maybe that happens.

Shit, a bunch of us were hit with the previous SARS stuff that killed people elsewhere, but by the time we got it, it was mild.

Edited by atomheartbevo

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Aaron Rodgers is a fucking moron.

He's literally such a fucking moron that the Daily Texan crowd wasn't even fucking up the Rodgers thread on the Football board by trying to defend him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, elfenix said:

Will people who refuse to get the vaccine because it's experimental also refuse to get Pfizer's new pill?

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

LMAO Aaron Rodgers also -
-said the vaccine causes sterility

This shit is based on somebody copy-pasting some fake information from HPV stuff from over a decade ago.

But, and I think I mentioned it elsewhere, I had this argument with a qanon type, and pointed out that if it causes sterility, wouldn't the left be refusing to use it, and wouldn't the left being changing the horse paste formulas to cause sterility, because otherwise the left embracing vaccines means they and their kids will not have any more children and will go the way of dinosaurs while the anti-vaccine right takes over everything.

Also, I would think the anti-vaccine types that think it causes sterility would be really hamming it up and telling all of their leftist family members to make sure and get vaccinated, as well as pushing for aid programs to send the vaccines to Mexico and Central and South America.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

He's literally such a fucking moron that the Daily Texan crowd wasn't even fucking up the Rodgers thread on the Football board by trying to defend him.

Surprise surprise they are pussy ass motherfuckers. A real man would have the balls to dig deep and defend his own  mental retardation/brain worms/deep seated personal insecurities that define their every action. 

Fanfuckingtastic!
Roll this shit out and let's get on with life.  If the antivax crowd is anti-therapeutic too (I don't think they will be), then they can roll the dice and see where the chips fall.

They will absolutely be against it. Because Trump and the Trumpite news outlets won’t pursue it. They are all-in on HCQ and ivermectin - to suggest anything else would be to admit you are wrong and that (along with disloyalty to the Godking) is THE unforgivable sin to the cult.

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

They will absolutely be against it. Because Trump and the Trumpite news outlets won’t pursue it. They are all-in on HCQ and ivermectin - to suggest anything else would be to admit you are wrong and that (along with disloyalty to the Godking) is THE unforgivable sin to the cult.

hand out hcq and mr Ed toothpaste like candy. Let insurance companies handle the non vaxxed as they see fit. Let all hospitals charge as they see fit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

What gets me about these antivaxxers is how many of them are 60+ and they're worried about the long-term effects.

My favorite logical leap is they’re worried about long term effects of vaccine but not covid

As if there isn’t a long history of other viruses causing negative long term issues

• Hook 'Em 3

On 11/5/2021 at 12:45 PM, Bama Chick said:

LMAO Aaron Rodgers also -

-said the vaccine causes sterility
-compared himself to MLK
-said he’s taking Ivermectin

He’s the DT/Facebook come to life.

So I was thinking that his anti-vaxx nonsense was something he got from his fiancée, but she’s a hardcore liberal and does fundraising for the Dems. Wonder how this is affecting their relationship. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You are giving their audience too much respect. They'll just brand this as "Pfeizermectin" and say it's really Pfeizer that is admitting it was wrong all the time, and that this is Pfizer trying to sneak it in. Do you think their audience gives an actual shit about the mechanism of the medicine or how it is different than ivermectin?

• Haha 1

Deaths from Covid-19 are getting redder.  10% of Democrats are unvaxxed. 40% of Republicans are unvaxxed. So the death gap between supporters of the two parties is getting bigger. Supporting policies that literally kill your base seems like a strange political strategy, but welcome to the GOP.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/08/briefing/covid-death-toll-red-america.html?referringSource=articleShare

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Deaths from Covid-19 are getting redder.  10% of Democrats are unvaxxed. 40% of Republicans are unvaxxed. So the death gap between supporters of the two parties is getting bigger. Supporting policies that literally kill your base seems like a strange political strategy, but welcome to the GOP.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/08/briefing/covid-death-toll-red-america.html?referringSource=articleShare

It's really just killing the stupid, which happens to constitute a certain political base.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Who could ever have guessed that a population that continues to deny science would ever be decimated by a pandemic? Nobody could see this coming. 

tfw that same group is swinging elections on the basis of "parents should dictate what is taught in school"