CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

I just wished they would have put the 5G chemicals into the water supply instead of creating this complex virus for to these fake vaccines. Since every scientist and doctor across the world is in on this conspiracy, it would have been much easier and would have saved several lost vacations for me.

• Haha 1

Netherlands going back into partial lockdown tomorrow.  85% vaxxed.  Don’t think they are doing boosters.  Also, this seems to be based on case counts and not hospitalizations.

I am flying from SIN->AMS->IAH in 2 weeks. This shit better not fuck this up. I am already dreading this trip.

16 hours ago, brakeman said:

I dig it.

Yeah, we are having our delta wave now, with people’s initial vaccine resistance wearing off.  I just got a positive test result after starting to have symptoms on Monday. I had my 2nd vaccine dose in March, but hadn’t gotten the booster yet.  Hopefully Polis got this done in time to head things off.

Red rural areas with low vaccination rates (i.e. where we live) are getting hit hard here now.  Really glad to have been vaccinated.  Two rough days, but nothing serious.  Now just some weakness and lingering sinus crud.

0DAA86D2-0748-4168-9A6F-FDCE0BEAE8C1.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Goredho said:

Yeah, we are having our delta wave now, with people’s initial vaccine resistance wearing off.  I just got a positive test result after starting to have symptoms on Monday. I had my 2nd vaccine dose in March, but hadn’t gotten the booster yet.  Hopefully Polis got this done in time to head things off.

Red rural areas with low vaccination rates (i.e. where we live) are getting hit hard here now.  Really glad to have been vaccinated.  Two rough days, but nothing serious.  Now just some weakness and lingering sinus crud.

Feel better man.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Goredho said:

get well soon 

• Hook 'Em 2

I am guessing the delayed Delta wave is also what is going on over in Europe now.  Seeing that cases are going up, but in Germany and the Netherlands, not necessarily seeing that this is leading to significant increases in hospitalization and deaths.  I assume the partial lockdowns are to keep it from getting to that point while they do a booster program.

• Fuck You 1

16 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Hmmm ....

Unvaxxed sperm.jpg

Look at that dude's receding hairline, that schnoz for a nose he has, how close together his eyes are.....excusing his penchant for incorrect English.  That guy's sperm would be worth about as much as the cardboard on which his message was printed.  He's the gene pool equivalent of a Long John Silver's 3 minutes before closing time.

On 11/12/2021 at 10:07 AM, MC Fresh Breath said:

My 10 year old just got her first Covid vaccine shot.  I'm so relieved it is unreal.  

She has had a bad reaction.  Lots of vomiting.  High fever for most of the night.  Temperature back to normal but still lots of nausea.

Nobody else in the family reacted like this.

5 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

She has had a bad reaction.  Lots of vomiting.  High fever for most of the night.  Temperature back to normal but still lots of nausea.

One of my boys popped a low grade fever.  The other threw up.  On his blanket and in the sink.  And then hid it from us cause he didn't want to get held out of his soccer game. Blanket fermented for 36 hours or so before we found it.  I mean smelt it.  

9 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Pump her full of fluids and highly  recommend a mobile iv service 

Edited by tx 3 putt

Mine could not wait and we all celebrated.  This reaction has of course tempered the mood.  And there will be a pediatrician conversation or two before getting shot number two.  All the anecdotes point to the second shot being the one with bad reactions, so this is causing trepidation for us all.

Although right now just want her to get better.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Mine could not wait and we all celebrated.  This reaction has of course tempered the mood.  And there will be a pediatrician conversation or two before getting shot number two.  All the anecdotes point to the second shot being the one with bad reactions, so this is causing trepidation for us all.

Although right now just want her to get better.

Sorry man. Hope she gets well soon. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 6:54 PM, Pods said:

This is fucking bullshit. I got vaccinated and my 5G coverage didn't get any better. I tried this to detox the vaxx and my 5G coverage didn't get any worse. 

I'm starting to think the vaccine doesn't have any effect on 5G coverage. 

Which vax did you get? I got Pfizer, threw away the phone and the laptop because now I'm typing this out on my left arm.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

We’re visiting Germany next month, and we’re being hopeful that restrictions where we’ll be end up at just what they call the 2G level - negative test won’t do it, you have to show proof of vaccination or recovery. Because they are experiencing their delta surge, and it’s EXACTLY like ours was: driven by the unvaccinated, who are most heavily concentrated in their version of “Trumpy red states.”

“The German rate lags because of pockets of vaccine resistance that are not limited to, but especially deep, in the former Communist east, where the far-right Alternative for Germany party is strong. Tino Chrupalla and Alice Weidel, leaders of the AfD’s parliamentary group, are both proudly unvaccinated — and both tested positive for the virus in recent weeks.

“What we are experiencing is above all a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” the minister of health, Jens Spahn, said earlier this month.

Infections have also spiked in parts of Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg, two wealthy southern states that are home to a noisy protest movement against measures to combat the virus, known as the “Querdenker,” or “contrarians.””

AfD and the GQP are functionally the same party: anti-immigrant proto-fascist conspiracy theory-indulging assholes. That this philosophy is not just a fringe, but is large enough to materially influence world events (and for fuck’s sake, win the US Presidency at least once, and probably again in 2024) is going to fucking kill us.

And at the very least, they make life shitty for the rest of us. I fucking hate them. I hate them all. I don’t give a fuck about understand them, or showing empathy, or any of that shit. They are petulant, selfish, cruel, stupid and ignorant shitstains, and they are enemies of decent civilization. Every moment we DON’T treat them like that is another moment lost, another moment where we go backwards instead of forwards.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

Some of my Trumpy HS classmates are now touting the claim that CDC says 20K+ have died from taking the vaccine.  Nobody will provide a link.  I can't googleize one.

Anybody heard or read a "source" claiming this?  I mean, 3 people isn't 20K people.  Plus, I like to argue with them and remind them they still live in a shitstain Ozarks town.

Some of my Trumpy HS classmates are now touting the claim that CDC says 20K+ have died from taking the vaccine.  Nobody will provide a link.  I can't googleize one.
Anybody heard or read a "source" claiming this?  I mean, 3 people isn't 20K people.  Plus, I like to argue with them and remind them they still live in a shitstain Ozarks town.

Saw something similar going around. Basically a whole bunch of people died after getting the vaccine. What they died of is not mentioned nor even relevant to many if not most of the claimants.

51 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Saw something similar going around. Basically a whole bunch of people died after getting the vaccine. What they died of is not mentioned nor even relevant to many if not most of the claimants.

I imagine it's intentional miscommunication about the VAERS database, which seemingly allows anyone to contribute and doesn't distinguish between cause of death, etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

750.000 >>> 20,000 made up deaths 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

750.000 >>> 20,000 made up deaths 

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Probably from around the time they were giving shots at nursing homes.

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

At this point the rule should be very simple. If you don’t get vaccinated for Covid and get it, you don’t get admitted to a hospital and instead are given a bunch of horse paste. Win win for everyone and all are happy. 

let the insurance companies drop it in them