Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

It takes a special kind of brilliance to go from having nothing going on, to having a hit show, to getting everybody canned with a tweet.  As of today, she may be the Republican front runner for 2020 should Trump be unable to leave his cell. 

I love the fake outrage from Disney.  

That little tweet that got her fired is pretty much who she has been for a while now.

20 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

They also don't list the name on most residential listings and the prices have plummeted.  I rented there 5-6 years ago.  Glad I GTFO. 

So an agent I know shows a unit to a couple that flew in from out of town.  I'm not sure if they were looking at other units or what, but when they pulled up and saw it was Trump they unloaded on said agent.  The agent is a bit of a clown so I was amused. 

/CSB

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, retread said:

DOTUS is speaking at a Nashville rally tonight. Should be good for a few off-color lines.

Will he invite James Shaw Jr. and publicly thank him for his heroism at that Waffle House? I mean, Trump's in Nashville, Shaw's in Nashville, seems like a no-brainer, right? Especially after the business with Roseanne today. And the Starbucks day off for diversity training. What an opportunity for the president to send a message of unity and togetherness. 

But Trump doesn't want to send that message. He's peddling divisiveness. He feeds on fear, intolerance, and hate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I know from a great source that his club and courses in Palm Beach have had a serious drop in business.

Looks like time for a California golf weekend or three. Probably need an extra security detail because Cali.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I presume caused by brown people?

MS-13 is an occupying army and Trump is the liberator of Long Island: "It's like they've been liberated, like from a war...the people are dancing and they're waving and they're looking out their windows and they're waving at the ICE people."

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

They also don't list the name on most residential listings and the prices have plummeted.  I rented there 5-6 years ago.  Glad I GTFO. 

So an agent I know shows a unit to a couple that flew in from out of town.  I'm not sure if they were looking at other units or what, but when they pulled up and saw it was Trump they unloaded on said agent.  The agent is a bit of a clown so I was amused. 

/CSB

One of those agents who believe the city is bordered by Chicago/Michigan/Wacker/Orleans? Fuck em.

I don’t think the Riverwalk level retail has ever been consistently filled. That, at least, is a pre-DOTUS problem.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano

26 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

One of those agents who believe the city is bordered by Chicago/Michigan/Wacker/Orleans? Fuck em.

I don’t think the Riverwalk level retail has ever been consistently filled. That, at least, is a pre-DOTUS problem.

Yes he’s a terrible agent.  

And you’re right, that particular space has been vacant going way back, but the rest of the building, residential and hotel, was doing well.  The entire building is a shitshow now.  

Trump bragged about classified Syria skirmish at fundraiser

The White House has tried to avoid discussing a February skirmish between U.S. troops and Russian mercenaries in Syria, but that didn’t stop President Donald Trump from bragging about the Pentagon’s performance at a recent closed-door fundraiser.

The details of the battle remain classified, but speaking to donors in midtown Manhattan last Wednesday, Trump said he was amazed by the performance of American F-18 pilots. He suggested that the strikes may have been as brief as “10 minutes” and taken out 100 to 300 Russians, according to a person briefed on the president’s remarks, which have not previously been reported.

The fundraiser at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel was attended by about 100 of Trump’s top-dollar supporters, who paid a minimum of $50,000 a head to attend the dinner. Though protesters lined the streets outside, Trump was greeted warmly by supporters inside, including his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I usually flip through MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News.  Don Lemon can be annoying but this conservative cunt in the pink dress he has on really takes the cake for ANNOYING.  Pulling ‘what about Hillary?’ ‘What about Hollywood in the 30’?’ and on and on.  

Just like Donald, she can talk about anything but can’t bad mouth a Trump supporter.  Regardless of how vile their comments are.  At least even the other conservative called her dumb ass out. These people need to be called out on that tactic over and over.  Stop them mid sentence and stop them.  That’s the only move.  

27 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I usually flip through MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News.  Don Lemon can be annoying but this conservative cunt in the pink dress he has on really takes the cake for ANNOYING.  Pulling ‘what about Hillary?’ ‘What about Hollywood in the 30’?’ and on and on.  

Just like Donald, she can talk about anything but can’t bad mouth a Trump supporter.  Regardless of how vile their comments are.  At least even the other conservative called her dumb ass out. These people need to be called out on that tactic over and over.  Stop them mid sentence and stop them.  That’s the only move.  

I saw this. She was atrocious. I just wrote about false equivalency as an insidiously oft-used propaganda hallmark in the Roseanne thread, and how that and an assortment of other propaganda cheap tricks are so pervasive in the fringe right rhetorical mindset, and there she goes, proving my point. Everybody thereafter called it out as a rank propaganda tactic. But to what end, because they never stop doing it.

Fox news blatantly STUDIED Nazi propaganda in order to hone and deploy it. The revolting Frank Luntz considers himself a guru of the practice, and he praises and teaches it all the time. The Newt Gingrich congressional caucus swore by it.

Well this is what you get when you imbibe in Nazi theoretics. You get the downfall of your country and the subjugation of you to Russia.

idiots.

19 minutes ago, crackamacgowski said:

Do me a favor. Stop flipping through cable news networks. Thank you.

Ah, it’s casual as I return emails from work and check the next day’s schedule.  Not like I’m glued to the TV.  And this is a trainwreck.  Hard not to watch...

• Like 1