Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

21 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

all he has to do is lose MI, WI and PA and he's done, even winning OH and FL. 

It would seem that he has alienated enough people that he will lose the necessary votes for 2020 but it may come down to who the Dems select.   I would think that a 60 year old Biden would wipe the floor with Trump.  But Biden ain't 60.    Of course Biden is only 3 years older than Trump so it's not like Trump can make age be a factor.   

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

this is fucking nuts, we have the president of USA being taped by his staff and Rs aren't saying shit

this is gonna drive him nuts once she release more tapes

kelly has lost 20 years of his life in the past year

Omarosa taping Kelly in the situation room is unreal.   Her taping Trump over the phone isn't so surprising.   If you've seen any interview with her since she became "famous" would know she is not someone to have around.  Trump never should have hired her but I imagine that there are several/many people that he brought onboard that never should have been hired at the WH or admin agencies.

18 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Omarosa taping Kelly in the situation room is unreal.   Her taping Trump over the phone isn't so surprising.   If you've seen any interview with her since she became "famous" would know she is not someone to have around.  Trump never should have hired her but I imagine that there are several/many people that he brought onboard that never should have been hired at the WH or admin agencies.

Only the best people

having a phone in the situation room should be treasonous 

The fact that so many people in Trump's inner circle were taping him on a regular basis tells me they were used to him double dealing.  Add in his disdain for doing anything via email or written memo (the tearing up of the latter) and it's further obvious he likes to say one thing then do another with no proof of having done so.

How he is, how he does people wrong, from associates to contractors is going to catch up with him.  I wouldn't doubt there will be a recording released at some point where he disses his base as mindless ignorant sheep.   I don't doubt there is at least one recording out there that says just that.  Hearing that their orange god semi-privately thinks they are mindless shills, will that sink in and break his base from him?  

They'd probably call the tape fake and carry on. 

Edited by pyrohornIII
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

The fact that so many people in Trump's inner circle were taping him on a regular basis tells me they were used to him double dealing.  Add in his disdain for doing anything via email or written memo (the tearing up of the latter) and it's further obvious he likes to say one thing then do another with no proof of having been done so.

How he is, how he does people wrong, from associates to contractors is going to catch up with him.  I wouldn't doubt there will be a recording released at some point where he disses his base as mindless ignorant sheep.   I don't doubt there is at least one recording out there that says just that.  Hearing that their orange god semi-privately thinks they are mindless shills, will that sink in and break his base from him?  

They'd probably call the tape fake and carry on. 

They would change their twitter handles to various forms of "MINDLESS SHEEP" and use it as a rallying cry in support of their Glorious Leader.

Edited by Chuckie Finster

19 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

They would change their twitter handles to various forms of "MINDLESS SHEEP" and use it as a rallying cry.

Trump: You're all mindless sheep

Crowd: Mindless sheep. Mindless sheep. MINDLESS SHEEP! MINDLESS SHEEP!

23 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Only the best people

having a phone in the situation room should be treasonous 

Agree, but the situation room shouldn't be the room to take someone that you're firing.  Perhaps Kelly wanted a very private place given the chance Omarosa would create a scene.  I imagine there are exits from the situation room that do not take you back into the West Wing.  Maybe that was his motivation.   Regardless big mistake on his part.

On a side note, its naive to think that people are not taping you in the workplace especially when it comes to HR matters.   I wouldn't be surprised if more companies start to tape firings to protect themselves and ensure that the HR and hiring (firing) manager be on their best behavior.

The fact that so many people in Trump's inner circle were taping him on a regular basis tells me they were used to him double dealing.  Add in his disdain for doing anything via email or written memo (the tearing up of the latter) and it's further obvious he likes to say one thing then do another with no proof of having done so.

His lawyers learned early on that they always needed to meet with him in twos. He’s not trustworthy of his own lawyers.

24 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Agree, but the situation room shouldn't be the room to take someone that you're firing.  Perhaps Kelly wanted a very private place given the chance Omarosa would create a scene.  I imagine there are exits from the situation room that do not take you back into the West Wing.  Maybe that was his motivation.   Regardless big mistake on his part.

On a side note, its naive to think that people are not taping you in the workplace especially when it comes to HR matters.   I wouldn't be surprised if more companies start to tape firings to protect themselves and ensure that the HR and hiring (firing) manager be on their best behavior.

How to fire someone in the White House, secret service take this person outside and if they try to renter the premise shoot them as a hostile enemy 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Instead of a debate, Biden & Trump can square off on a mile run.  Trump would be dead in the first 100 yards.

Trump would take 2 steps then throw his arms up in victory.  Any news covering the comical lie would be deemed ‘fake news’ and they’d trot out ChunkySara to defend his incredible 2.4 second mile run.  

• Like 2

Missed opportunity by not firing Strzok on prime time in dramatic-end-of-episode ceremony while he stands next to Sessions and Rosenstein with a cut to a reflective confessional from Omarosa before the final decision was made.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

There are about a thousand adjectives that could be used to describe Omarosa that are better and more effective than "Wacky."  Fat Boy has lost his touch, it seems.

Yeah but Roseanne already got trouble for comparing a black woman to an ape.

20 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

There are about a thousand adjectives that could be used to describe Omarosa that are better and more effective than "Wacky."  Fat Boy has lost his touch, it seems.

Zaney , mad capped, ragamuffin, silly, rascally, scamp and screwy .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Joe Buck is awesome.  Self-deprecating, realizes he got a huge head start in life, does a solid job. But I’ve never been a big bitch and moan about the TV commentators kind of guy.  Mute the TV. 

I didn't really like him until he went on stern and did play-by-play of J.D. eating lunch.

• Like 1