Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

42 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Apparently I neglected the expected high posting standards required on surlyhorns.

A lot of us appreciate your contributions around here, but it would be better if you'd provide a bit more context than just the tweet. Nobody is shitting on you for posting, they're just asking you to spend a few extra seconds in your post so that it is more manageable while the board kinks are being worked out.

[url=
?s=21][/url] our President is a lunatic 

Drop the ?s21 from your tweets. That’s their new feature that takes you to a certain point in the video

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/981859214380462081

5 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I think his neighbor beat the last bit of conscience out of Rand Paul.  The cabinet member who has already wasted hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars on himself and staff is draining the swamp?

To them, the swamp is regulations, and not bureaucratic waste. They want the gov't to emulate business, and businesses have ridiculously compensated executives even when they are failing. 

Its the rank and file folks who do the actual work that they want to eat sand, both in the gov't and in private enterprise. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Jesus, Rand Paul. What a stupid hill to die on. Except of course you won't feel any repercussions from your constituents for carrying water for both Pruitt and Trump. Yay team!

Or they need to keep Pruitt around to be acting AG after Sessions is fired, and fire Mueller.  Rand Paul has already come out against Mueller's appointment.

Good news, guys. There was a caravan of Canadians on their way toward the United States and our porous northern border... but I stopped them by tweeting at them.

You probably didn't even hear about it... but it happened... I did it... you're welcome.

(please clap)

-hoarsewhisper

50 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lmao.  Anyone do a drive by on Shaggy?  88badmofo is still there and begging to be a mod.  His request got shit on.  But he’s a persistent son of a bitch.  

Swam you forgot to drag your boy onto the life raft.  

Thanks, I just drove by and threw up a little bit in my mouth. 

The approaching hoard of illegals has been joined by a naval armada composed of ms-13 members riding on manatees.  Rolling back the protections for manatees and other endangered species is the only way to keep us safe.

• Like 4

We should provide the caravan with American full size trucks. They'll end up living in them in southern Mexico because they won't be able to keep the guzzlers gassed up for the whole trip.

EPA playing string theory chess while we're picking our noses.

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

But usually not when perched right on top of the face of some young lass. 

At least that's not in my bag of tricks. 

TJhooker has a fucking C-130 full of tricks.  Unfortunately that’s one of them.  

Apologies.  

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman met with Jared Kushner in October

Salman has since bragged about using classified intelligence from Kushner as part of a crackdown on 'corrupt' princes and businessmen in Saudi Arabia

He said the intelligence from Kushner included information on those who were disloyal to Salman and who were his 'enemies', insiders tell DailyMail 

Kushner's attorney's spokesman said it was 'false' that the president's son-in-law passed on secrets and that he was 'well aware of the rules'

The crown prince launched his crackdown on corruption in November, days after he met Kushner for talks in Riyadh

Hundreds were rounded up, including princes from rival parts of the Saudi royal family and some of the country's wealthiest businessmen

But the crackdown saw accusations of torture and at least one reported death 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman met with Jared Kushner in October

Salman has since bragged about using classified intelligence from Kushner as part of a crackdown on 'corrupt' princes and businessmen in Saudi Arabia

He said the intelligence from Kushner included information on those who were disloyal to Salman and who were his 'enemies', insiders tell DailyMail 

Kushner's attorney's spokesman said it was 'false' that the president's son-in-law passed on secrets and that he was 'well aware of the rules'

The crown prince launched his crackdown on corruption in November, days after he met Kushner for talks in Riyadh

Hundreds were rounded up, including princes from rival parts of the Saudi royal family and some of the country's wealthiest businessmen

But the crackdown saw accusations of torture and at least one reported death 

Who cares if people died?  They're brown.  They're not American.  Ipso facto they aren't really people.  Kushner just drained the swamp by having rival brown people killed.  #MAGA