Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

22 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What exactly is Rosenstein supposed to do?  Get fired? He’s picking and choosing his battles and living to fight another day.  

He knows what he’s doing and I’m sure he’s contingency planned for just about everything.

His job fucking sucks and he has to thread the needle to pull this off.

Even if they already know and are just humoring Trump, the presedent is damaging. May his being fired would have created more pressure on congress and the president. I only hope it blows back on Trump. It probably will because everthing he touches turns to shit.

7 hours ago, triplehorn said:

"The FBI planted a spy !"  In other words, being hired by Trump's own folks would be a natural progression.  

Not vetting cuts both ways, huh.

The FBI warned BOTH campaigns BEFORE the election of Russian attempts to interfere and to report any suspicious activity. Instead, 7 different Trump campaign officials met with Russian officials and now the administration is trying to spin a campaign official complying with what the FBI had requested of both campaigns as OMG! THE FBI SPIED ON US!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

The FBI warned BOTH campaigns BEFORE the election of Russian attempts to interfere and to report any suspicious activity. Instead, 7 different Trump campaign officials met with Russian officials and now the administration is trying to spin a campaign official complying with what the FBI had requested of both campaigns as OMG! THE FBI SPIED ON US!!!!!!

Hillary's emails!

So,  how is the Coup d'état going?

I haven't watched much in the way of news for several months, just too much to process. looked at CNN a bit the other day, and they have Trump all but impeached and in prison for being a tool of the rooskies.  Then FauxNews has Mueller & his team guilty of  crushing the Constitution and being an arm of the DNC/Clinton camp.

Wish they'd get on with it and get him out before football season starts. One entertainment at a time is about all I can handle these days.

11 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

America is very much under attack (Russia with hacking to sway elections and sow discord, China to steal intellectual property, NK planting viruses everywhere, etc) and this admin does nothing but facilitate their goals.....over ours. #MAGA

Welcome to Cold War II. What else is new?

6 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

America is very much under attack (Russia with hacking to sway elections and sow discord, China to steal intellectual property, NK planting viruses everywhere, etc) and this admin does nothing but facilitate their goals.....over ours. #MAGA

But have you seen the plans for Trump Tower Pyongyang?  Total class.  They say it may be the absolute best building.  

5 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Welcome to Cold War II. What else is new?

10 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I answered that. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Rubio going hard in the paint. 

He won’t do anything about it besides tweet, he will get in line as soon as Daddy Trump looks at him, this is all just talk, Rubio is too much of a bitch to do anything about it 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I haven't watched much in the way of news for several months, just too much to process. looked at CNN a bit the other day, and they have Trump all but impeached and in prison for being a tool of the rooskies.  Then FauxNews has Mueller & his team guilty of  crushing the Constitution and being an arm of the DNC/Clinton camp.

Wish they'd get on with it and get him out before football season starts. One entertainment at a time is about all I can handle these days.

What a luxury to be able to tune out the unfolding hell that your party is inflicting on America.  Be sure to tune back in for some ritual Hillary flagellation tho!

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Donald Trump, could you please, for once, collude with America ?

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

What a luxury to be able to tune out the unfolding hell that your party is inflicting on America.  Be sure to tune back in for some ritual Hillary flagellation tho!

lol

That should read my "former party", but you know that. The problem is, you people think the democrat party is the country's savior. It isn't. They are no better than the dirtbag republicrat gang that has followed in their dirty footsteps.

No wonder this CR forum is a joke.

Y'all need to grow a pair and cut your ties to your own slimy leadership.

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

The problem is, you people think the democrat party is the country's savior. It isn't.

Actually, the problem is you thinking this is true.  There are very few Democratic party fanboys on this site or the old Shaggy. We realize the Democrats are a total fucking mess. 

Pretty clear that you're not paying attention to the discussion. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Baby’s daddy is not a concern troll. I know him...

20 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Bashing him here will not aid in that regard.

So. You're saying he's regarded?

Edited by SKJ

9 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

lol

That should read my "former party", but you know that. The problem is, you people think the democrat party is the country's savior. It isn't. They are no better than the dirtbag republicrat gang that has followed in their dirty footsteps.

No wonder this CR forum is a joke.

Y'all need to grow a pair and cut your ties to your own slimy leadership.

No, the problem is people like you, who think a party has to be a "savior" merely to be better.   Since no party is perfect, they both must be the same, because it couldn't be that there are degrees between black and white. That would take too much critical thinking.   

The Democratic Party is better right now than the Republican Party.  It wasn't always that way, and it won't be that way at some point in the future, but it's true right now.   And the only way to make the parties better is to punish them for being shitty and reward them for being good.   It's an imperfect system, but it's the best one ever created.  And it's the one we've got. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Armybrat said:

I have CNN on in my office nearly every day. The general consensus  is that he will likely not face impeachment and that he certainly will not be indicated, due to him being a sitting president and legal precedent. They DO on the other hand point out shady shit Trump and his cronies are up to and correct lies that he espouses, you know, cause that's kind of their job. 

This is one thing in this current climate that pisses me off. When people come in painting a broad brush of bullshit to discredit their perceived opponent. i.e. "responsible gun control = they want to take away your guns" and "responsible border control = your racist". 

Stop it with the hyperbole Armybrat, your better than that, I hope. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

hahahahaha

Amazing.  This is the sort of stuff you write when you’re confident the readers have no idea about the topic. 

Sort of like “striking out is good because it allows you the opportunity to rest for the next at bat!”  It’s only if you know no one on your side has ever so much as heard of baseball that you’d make that argument. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

GTFO with your both sides bullshit. One party is a normal dysfunctional political party, the other is a party dedicated to the destruction of American democracy and the rule of law, and which has sold our foreign policy to nations with interests that are hostile to our own. 

Gottdam,  bullshit posts like yours are really stupid - all of you who have any faith in your political parties have no clue.

Carry on with your naïve delusions that your leaders are in it for you.

Edited by Armybrat

5 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Gottdam,  bullshit posts like yours are really stupid - all of you who have any faith in your political parties have no clue.

It's like you pick and choose random words from the posts you are quoting, and then formulate a response based off of that.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Amazing.  This is the sort of stuff you write when you’re confident the readers have no idea about the topic. 

Sort of like “striking out is good because it allows you the opportunity to rest for the next at bat!”  It’s only if you know no one on your side has ever so much as heard of baseball that you’d make that argument. 

It’s such a ridiculous statement I had to look up who this asshole was. Typical right wing DC lawyer. Clerked for Edith Jones on the fifth circuit court, which figures. He even looks like an asshole. 

8 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It's like you pick and choose random words of the posts you are quoting, and then formulate a response based off of that.

No, just reacting to the brain dead partisanship  others continue to post. Yeah, we know what Trump is - I said so when he announced he was running. IDGAF if he gets impeached & convicted, he's a deserving candidate for a prison cell - along with most of his crowd.

What amazes me are those who think his political opponents are the answer to our country's ills. They are not, just as DJT never has been. They are as bad as he is but the blinders they hand out are working as planned for the cattle who support them (Both parties).

I gave up on the republicans at the turn of the millennium. Why haven't you people done the same with your own corrupt slimeballs?

Ok so what do you recommend?

You’re obviously not reading the responses that correctly note there is slim/none blatant partisanship here in this thread...it’s mostly suspicion that our leaders are NOT in it for us with mounting evidence they’re dirty with foreign funds, influence and corruption...and current leadership is mostly republican

So, since you don’t read that we already have little faith in parties and know our leaders are not in it for us...what’s your answer beyond continuous outrage, fear and loathing?