Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I only recognize Broidy in that list of names.  Who are the others?

Bechard is the playmate that looks like Ivanka that had the abortion 

Davidson is the shady lawyer that ends up representing all of Trump’s women (Stormy, McDougal, Bechard).

Stris is Karen McDougal’s and Bechard’s new attorney (their Avenatti).

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I only recognize Broidy in that list of names.  Who are the others?

Bechard is the playmate knocked up that aborted the fetus. Davidson is Stormy Daniels/Karen McDougal's old attorney that conspired with Cohen. No idea on Stris. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Bechard is the playmate that looks like Ivanka that had the abortion 

Davidson is the shady lawyer that ends up representing all of Trump’s women (Stormy, McDougal, Bechard).

Stris is Karen McDougal’s new attorney (her Avenatti).

giphy.gif

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump and his merry group of mentally challenged have nothing but bluffs and Avenatti calling 'em on it--gonna make them show their hands.  Hell, everybody is calling Trump on his bluffs--Kim, Putin, Macron, Trudeau, Xi. It's common knowledge except among his soon to be unemployed cult.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Trump administration can’t go a week without giving women a reason to get out and vote (or stay home if they are Trumpkins).  I don’t think he realizes that a whole lot of his base thinks things like formula and vaccinations are the work of the devil.

1 hour ago, RayDog said:

Including Avenatti in the lawsuit was either a big mistake or their strategy for releasing the true information. I am guessing the later.

I don't know why they would sue Avenatti.  Makes no sense.

Did Donnie's invitation get lost in the mail? Maybe he texted it to the government-issued phone that sitting in a drawer, unused, since Trump prefers his unsecured personal cell phone that is definitely not filled with buttery males.

11 hours ago, RayDog said:

Including Avenatti in the lawsuit was either a big mistake or their strategy for releasing the true information. I am guessing the later.

It certainly does not seem to be a friendly deal between Avenatti and Stris. 

From a NYPost article I can't seem to link:

“You know why you are included in this complaint,” the lawyer, Peter Stris, tweeted to Avenatti. “You understood that your previous actions might well lead to this when you called our firm and begged us not to sue you several days ago.”

The fact that the lawsuit is sealed and that it pertains to a breach of confidentiality, my guess is that Stris believes that Avenatti received some  confidential information regarding Bechard, which he then released, and because of that breach, she isn't getting the rest of the $1.6M.

Maybe something related to this previous quote:

“I think at some point we are going to find out, if in fact, the client in connection with the ($1.6 million) settlement was, in fact, Mr. Broidy. I’m going to leave it at that,” Avenatti said

I think Avenatti is fun to watch, but I certainly wouldn't bet against him playing loose with some ethical boundaries. If he got some privileged information out of Davidson, and then went public with it, I could see him having some culpability in the Bechard/Broidy contract being breached.

10 minutes ago, achooloco said:

the sooner that guy is beaten, raped, and shot the better for the world. fucks with american protesters on OUR soil and still trump kisses his ring? fucking bullshit.

Has this been overlooked?

https://www.voanews.com/a/united-states-dismisses-charges-erdogan-bodyguards/4311950.html

US Dismisses Charges Against 11 Erdogan Bodyguards Involved in Washington Brawl

Last Updated: March 22, 2018 6:57 PM

U.S. prosecutors have quietly dropped charges against 11 of the 15 members of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's security detail who were criminally indicted in an assault on protesters last year during a visit by Erdogan to Washington.

Criminal charges related to the incident against four of the bodyguards were dismissed last November while the indictment against the seven others was withdrawn February 14, the day before outgoing Secretary of State Rex TIllerson visited Turkey to meet with Erdogan in a bid to mend ties between the two NATO allies.

The timing has fueled speculation that the decision to dismiss the indictment was made as a goodwill gesture to Erdogan, who saw the charges against his security personnel as an affront and called the indictment "a complete scandal."

State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said the department had no role in the decision.

"That was entirely coming out of the Department of Justice," Nauert told reporters, dismissing reports that Tillerson had discussed the issue with Erdogan during their meeting in Ankara.

A Justice Department spokeswoman declined to comment on the case.

13 minutes ago, retread said:

Remember this was the rationale for not putting it in writing:

And remember that Trump begged Kim to stay for a couple of days and Kim was like, nope I'm out after the photo op I came for.  Nobody could have known! 

Edited by Mojo Hand

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

What motivates you to be apologetic for that? Weird.

I'm sorry, what?  Seriously, WTF?  Go back earlier today and see what I posted about this exact issue.

Are you high?  Where am I being "apologetic"?