Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

43 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Trotting out this idiot again. 

So the investigation exists only because of political differences between the Republican Special Investigator, the Republican Deputy AG, and the Republican President.  Got it.

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He's being cucked by his own Justice Department.

It still baffles me that Trump is still getting away with his actions and words on twitter and the GOP is silent. Especially after all the crap and abusive talk they gave Obama during his Presidency. Obama has more class, knowledge and intelligence in a hangnail than Trump could ever imagine. I’m so ready for this loser lying piece of you know what to ride into the sunset and disappear. And take Mitch under one arm with you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brown water said:

Well what you don’t understand is anyone that had confidence in Obama was wrong by definition. So only Israel and Russia count.  Tired of winning yet? 

Obama at 11 in Russia is pretty surprising.  It’s not like Obama was a Russia hardliner. He let them get away with nearly everything.

11 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

It still baffles me that Trump is still getting away with his actions and words on twitter and the GOP is silent. 

Follow the (campaign) money - receipts and expenditures.  You won’t be baffled when the reports, or more indictments, drop.  See Strategic Campaign Group, Cambridge Analytica, Prime Policy Group, deposed Ukrainian president Yanukovych etc.

Go back and take stock of all the former GOP never-Trumpers and Russia hawks in 2016.  What changed?  The extreme dereliction is about more than party over country.  Follow the money.

• Like 1

It still baffles me that Trump is still getting away with his actions and words on twitter and the GOP is silent. Especially after all the crap and abusive talk they gave Obama during his Presidency. Obama has more class, knowledge and intelligence in a hangnail than Trump could ever imagine. I’m so ready for this loser lying piece of you know what to ride into the sunset and disappear. And take Mitch under one arm with you. 

It baffles you? It’s perfectly consistent with my observations of the GOP in my lifetime.

If by “ride into the sunset and disappear” you mean...rot in federal prison (preferably Guantanamo Bay since he is a terrorist after all), then yes...I’m down for this scum of human being to ride into the sunset as well.

On 7/6/2018 at 8:00 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Is he in the Pac NW? Seems like this tale of brazen electoral horror took place in some Commie bastion like Seattle. 

Pretty sure it wasn't FC.  

Edited by Chad Fuck

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Capitalism!   Team R!  #MAGA!  Blackmail!

Based on decades of research, the resolution says that mother’s milk is healthiest for children and countries should strive to limit the inaccurate or misleading marketing of breast milk substitutes.

Then the United States delegation, embracing the interests of infant formula manufacturers, upended the deliberations.

American officials sought to water down the resolution by removing language that called on governments to “protect, promote and support breast-feeding” and another passage that called on policymakers to restrict the promotion of food products that many experts say can have deleterious effects on young children.

When that failed, they turned to threats, according to diplomats and government officials who took part in the discussions. Ecuador, which had planned to introduce the measure, was the first to find itself in the cross hairs.

The Americans were blunt: If Ecuador refused to drop the resolution, Washington would unleash punishing trade measures and withdraw crucial military aid. The Ecuadorean government quickly acquiesced.

But if the Russians want this to go forward.....

In the end, the Americans’ efforts were mostly unsuccessful. It was the Russians who ultimately stepped in to introduce the measure — and the Americans did not threaten them.

“The resolution as originally drafted placed unnecessary hurdles for mothers seeking to provide nutrition to their children,” an H.H.S. spokesman said in an email. “We recognize not all women are able to breast-feed for a variety of reasons. These women should have the choice and access to alternatives for the health of their babies, and not be stigmatized for the ways in which they are able to do so.” The spokesman asked to remain anonymous in order to speak more freely.

Yes because a woman's right to choose regarding her baby is at the core of the GOP platform,  right? 

Just now, Mo Horn said:

Yes because a woman's right to choose regarding her baby is at the core of the GOP platform,  right? 

Compares the choice of nutrition that a mother elects to feed her infant, whether breast milk or formula, to the choice to terminate a human life...genius level stuff there...you sure got the GOP idiots in a corner.  

This could get weird.

Mr. Broidy was represented in the hush-money deal by Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer for Mr. Trump. Mr. Cohen isn’t a defendant in Ms. Bechard’s lawsuit. 

Mr. Cohen also negotiated a $130,000 hush-money deal with Mr. Davidson in October 2016 between Mr. Trump and Ms. Clifford, relating to her allegations about her sexual encounter with Mr. Trump in 2006. Ms. Clifford, who later fired Mr. Davidson and hired Mr. Avenatti, is now suing Messrs. Cohen and Trump to get out of the agreement.

The agreement between Mr. Broidy and Ms. Bechard required him to pay her $1.6 million in eight installments over two years, the Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Mr. Broidy made two payments totaling $400,000 but didn’t make the third payment due last Sunday, according to Chris Clark, a lawyer for Mr. Broidy.

Mr. Broidy, who is married, earlier paid Ms. Bechard, who was Playboy’s Miss November 2010, an additional undisclosed sum for an exclusive sexual relationship lasting more than a year, people familiar with the matter have said. The nondisclosure agreement was reached late last year after Ms. Bechard alleged that she had become pregnant and Mr. Broidy was the father, these people said.

Their settlement agreement specifically excluded the resolution of any claims relating to the alleged pregnancy, but Ms. Bechard later said she had had an abortion, the people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Broidy, who resigned as deputy finance chairman for the Republican National Committee after the agreement became public, has acknowledged having a relationship with Ms. Bechard. He apologized to his family and said he had no role in any decisions by Ms. Bechard regarding the alleged pregnancy.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This could get weird.

Mr. Broidy was represented in the hush-money deal by Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer for Mr. Trump. Mr. Cohen isn’t a defendant in Ms. Bechard’s lawsuit. 

Mr. Cohen also negotiated a $130,000 hush-money deal with Mr. Davidson in October 2016 between Mr. Trump and Ms. Clifford, relating to her allegations about her sexual encounter with Mr. Trump in 2006. Ms. Clifford, who later fired Mr. Davidson and hired Mr. Avenatti, is now suing Messrs. Cohen and Trump to get out of the agreement.

The agreement between Mr. Broidy and Ms. Bechard required him to pay her $1.6 million in eight installments over two years, the Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Mr. Broidy made two payments totaling $400,000 but didn’t make the third payment due last Sunday, according to Chris Clark, a lawyer for Mr. Broidy.

Mr. Broidy, who is married, earlier paid Ms. Bechard, who was Playboy’s Miss November 2010, an additional undisclosed sum for an exclusive sexual relationship lasting more than a year, people familiar with the matter have said. The nondisclosure agreement was reached late last year after Ms. Bechard alleged that she had become pregnant and Mr. Broidy was the father, these people said.

Their settlement agreement specifically excluded the resolution of any claims relating to the alleged pregnancy, but Ms. Bechard later said she had had an abortion, the people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Broidy, who resigned as deputy finance chairman for the Republican National Committee after the agreement became public, has acknowledged having a relationship with Ms. Bechard. He apologized to his family and said he had no role in any decisions by Ms. Bechard regarding the alleged pregnancy.

Past-_Imperfect-_Cleveland-child.jpg

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Hi! We're Americans. We're pure evil. Be sure to cheer our troops when they invade your country and kill your friends, cousins and soldiers. Remember, we don't really mean to kill innocents, but dems da breaks. Oh, and fuck your babies! Ha ha ha ha ha!

3 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Amazing. Their corruption is laid out everyday for all to see. They don’t even try to hide it. 

Why should they? Their part of the electorate believe they are as infallible as the Pope, which I guess they are, but you know what I mean. 

43 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Past-_Imperfect-_Cleveland-child.jpg

The chant of “Ma, ma, where’s my Pa?” was answered by Democrats: “Gone to the White House, ha ha ha!”

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/president-clevelands-problem-child-100800/

I only vaguely remembered this about Grover Cleveland. The conception was non-consensual. Grab 'em by the pussy!

Edited by RomaVicta

"He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One. Trump spoke to Putin three times on the sidelines of summit here, where the Russia meddling issue arose.

"Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' " Trump said. "And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."

"I think he is very insulted by it," Trump added.