Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

30 minutes ago, retread said:

I don't think they've officially been shared with the US govt, but there actually appear to be recordings of the murder. This regime still feels comfortable talking about it like it never happened. Amazing.

If that video ever get’s out?

Whomp whomp. 

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Hey Cloak room/surly political board. Been away while to recharge away and clear my mind from the idiocy of trump. Back now because I’m about to vote early on Monday to make sure those fuckers don’t try to claim I didn’t register. I would hope y’all would do the same. Because those fuckers will try that, no doubt. 

So anyway. What did I miss? I mean what evil scumbag thing has our mob style president done/endorsed/advocated for now? Murder of journalists? Crucifixion of Democratic politicians?  Chopping up of  political enemies? Martial law? Sorry to ask but I just can’t stand to deal with this crap every day anymore. So I need an updated refresher. 

God speed. And Fuck Trump and his Republican corrupt sycophants who are about to go down in history as the shitiest losers to ever take a shit on this planet just to earn a couple more bucks.

Oh and fuck our resident trust fund baby Johnny Sack, just because he’s an obvious dumbass. 

I am voting Monday and texting my Texas amigos to do the same.  

I encourage everyone to vote as early as possible.

3 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

And often!

I’ve already voted democrat three times.  Even though polls haven’t even opened yet. But that’s only because i’m a Mexican and a part of the white syndicate of MS-13.   We only target white olds for killing though, so most of you on this board are safe. 

Edited by JimmyJames

And listen, folks, all they did was cut off one finger. One finger. Can you believe it? And he was all "Ow, my finger." Listen, believe me, you'll be fine without one finger. Now I have amazing fingers. Seriously, people are saying that. They say "What amazing fingers Trump has". Now you won't hear that on CNN, but really, I do have amazing fingers.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

Isn’t the caravan an annual thing where these people basically,arch across Central America, through Mexico, and to the Border, in order to draw attention to the human rights violations, etc?  And when they get to the border, they go to a designated entry, request admission, get denied, and then go home?  

Also, if a bunch of people were trying to illegally enter a country, they sure as fuck wouldn’t do it byforming a huge caravan with alot of media coverage.  If they did all attempt to enter at an entry point illegally, they would easily be stopped by some regular border patrol agents.  These dipshits act like it’s some medieval battle strategy of just flooding the enemy with sheer numbers, overwhelming them.

tl;dr - Our country has a bunch of morons in it, and unfortunately, they vote.

Edited by scottsins
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, scottsins said:

Isn’t the caravan an annual thing where these people basically,arch across Central America, through Mexico, and to the Border, in order to draw attention to the human rights violations, etc?  And when they get to the border, they go to a designated entry, request admission, get denied, and then go home?  

Also, if a bunch of people were trying to illegally enter a country, they sure as fuck wouldn’t do it byforming a huge caravan with alot of media coverage.  If they did all attempt to enter at an entry point illegally, they would easily be stopped by some regular border patrol agents.  These dipshits act like it’s some medieval battle strategy of just flooding the enemy with sheer numbers, overwhelming them.

tl;dr - Our country has a bunch of morons in it, and unfortunately, they vote.

Yes

9 minutes ago, Lurch said:

He either has zero situational awareness or an abundance of it, depending on how how evil you think he truly is.

There's the adrenaline/power rush that goes with it. I think that's what he loves.

Like putting kids in cages and separating them from their parents. He got caught, signed an EO, and now he's talking about how it's still a good idea.

He likes the adoration from the Trumpkins for doing it, and he likes the thrill of being able to punish others.

Edited by retread
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, retread said:

There's the adrenaline/power rush that goes with it. I think that's what he loves.

Like putting kids in cages and separating them from their parents. He got caught, signed an EO, and now he's talking about how it's still a good idea.

He likes the adoration from the Trumpkins for doing it, and he likes the thrill of being able to punish others.

He is a coward masquerading as a bad ass.

• Like 5