Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

Not to mention Kushner's off the record WhatsApp communique just beforehand with the Saudi prince behind the whole thing.  Total coincidence, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

It’s actually very easy to believe. Khashoggi was investigating the financial investments the Saudis had made in Trump. It’s entirely believable that the Saudis secretly indicated to Trump that they intended to kill Khashoggi and that Trump approved.

WOW!  Don’t EVER talk about the right wing’s conspiracies after posting the above. This makes the Clinton’s “Arkancides” theories seem incredibility  sane by comparison.  

• Fuck You 2

12 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Been away for a bit. Can someone catch me up on how the conservatives are spinning trumps support for the saudis over this mess?  I’m guessing some mash up of MAGA and but Obama

The left didn't care when 500 Americans died fighting for our freedom in the embassy in Benghazi, but suddenly care about a Saudi in his own embassy in Turkey? 

I seriously saw a meme similar to that on a Trumper's FB page yesterday. I should have unfriended the guy long ago, but I'm hoping for some midterm Schadenfreude. 

“The left didn't care when 500 Americans died fighting for our freedom in the embassy in Benghazi, but suddenly care about a Saudi in his own embassy in Turkey? “

-I seriously saw a meme similar to that on a Trumper's FB page yesterday. I should have unfriended the guy long ago, but I'm hoping for some midterm Schadenfreude. 

Edited

33 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
48 minutes ago, Hammock said:
Trump has been President for two years now. Still waiting on that fascism...

Seriously?

Yeah, what rock have you been living under? I'm not sure if you know how liberal millennials work but they don't even look at the president's policy and what its done for the country.  It's all emotive for them. 

• Fuck You 22

35 minutes ago, Hammock said:

Yeah, what rock have you been living under? I'm not sure if you know how liberal millennials work but they don't even look at the president's policy and what its done for the country.  It's all emotive for them. 

Im being 100% serious. Please lay out what trump has done for the country since being elected and back your claims with evidence and sources. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hammock said:

True.  Did Obama get all of your guns yet?  How is his plan to destroy this country coming?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hammock said:

Be specific, what have trump’s “policies” changed since Obama was president?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, retread said:

The head loudmouth really liked to keep other loudmouths around him, didn't he?

Maddow basically has a PhD in the Russia investigation.  

I doubt this interview even happens but she would shred him.  

After watching her wreck Comey, Papi is in for a bad time, if it happens.

11 hours ago, Nivek said:

Media is the reason. All the free advertising and a shitty attempt at both-sides in a fake attempt to be unbiased. If they did their job, he would have lost.

Truth.  The crazy fuck was great for ratings.  Should have been a simple, ‘he’s an unqualified racist buffoon, next’

Instead they thought Hillary had a free punching bag on the way to a win, garnering yuge ratings the whole way.  

Enjoy the monster you created, assholes.  

12 hours ago, Lurch said:

Those fake job numbers suddenly became real.

Just two months into his presidency. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he'd been bullshitting about the numbers under Obama all along. It was practically with a nod and a wink when he said "Now they're real" in reference to the jobs report from March, 2017. 

• Like 1

Donald Trump is unpopular.  Look:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/?state=nwa

Favorability Ratings: U.S. Political Leaders

FavorableUnfavorableSpread

Donald Trump42.353.3-11.0

Nancy Pelosi27.352.3-25.0

Paul Ryan31.051.3-20.3

Chuck Schumer28.743.0-14.3

Mitch McConnell22.047.0-25.0

Of course he's nowhere near as unpopular as Nancy.

• Fuck You 3

16 hours ago, Hammock said:

Oh I know you liberals aren't tolerant and won't change your mind. That's old news. 

And because of the intolerance, Trump now has a genius slogan to get out. 

Funny that he's speaking in front of a mob, one that he's cultivating.