Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

I still imagine that Trump had the idea in his pea brain that he would get a positive bump in his approval rating from the Putin summit that would help the Republicans at midterms.
Oops. I can't imagine his approval rating staying above 40% in coming weeks.

Narrator: it will be.

They’re a cult. Cultists don’t convert. They drink the kool-aid.

here you go Trumpkins:  Hell of a club y'all got.

This is, in raw form, EXACTLY what and how Trumpkins think and believe. They are lost. The problem is, there are enough of them that our country is lost as well.

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

I just feel there's a segment of society who simply does not care about this because the ends justify the means. No Hillary, tearing down all the "horrible things" Obama did, getting rid of illegals who are the source of all their problems, and choosing 2 Supreme Court justices which pretty much solidifies the Republican chances of holding onto power was all these people cared about. If Trump's the vessel that provides that, that's all they care about. Doesn't matter what he does, what part of our country he betrays, or that he is acting in direct conflict with their financial interests. All of this simply does not matter because the ends justify the means. 

Yeah it’s 63,000,000 people big. This is America.

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Literally the first response to this tweet:

@HetfieldJeff

I'm a Combat Veteran and I'll side with Russians before Democrats (the lesser of the 2 evils). My family & I are exponentially at greater risk by liberals than Russians. Liberals, the MSM & the DOJ divided this country, not Russia.

1 hour ago, Ldogg53 said:

Fuck I hate how so many people think their opinion means more because they served in the military.

Would love to turn that guy over to the Stolen Valor freaks. They will put you on blast for all eternity even for falsely claiming to be a combat vet in an Internet slap fight. And I would be willing to bet one of Elon Musk's signed dollars this jackhole is not a combat vet. 

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

I like the part about how much the military of Russia and the USA are getting along. No mention of the Russians getting destroyed by the US.

Those guys were just tourists who happened to walk into a hellstorm of rockets and artillery. All male package tours to Syrian war zones are very popular in Russia. 

1 hour ago, F250 said:

My government teacher in high school was not a coach. She actually had a political science degree and was very knowledgeable and had a passion for teaching U.S. government. She used to assign Hunter S. Thompson articles as reading assignments, very cool teacher.

Only problem was on a scale from 1-10 she was a 9.5 and usually dressed like a stripper's impersonation of a librarian. She would sit on a tall stool in the front of the class with her legs crossed. Occassionally you might catch a glimpse of the top of her stocking.

Anyways, despite her being a qualified passionate teacher, I learned very little in that class. No teenage male can learn in an environment where the "Oh Yeah" song comes on every time the teacher walks in the room.

Rules. Seriously. If you don't have real pics give us one that's pretty close. Fake news is okay in this scenario. 

43 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

• Like 1

If you had the stomach for it, the Hannity interview was pure desperation. 

Both of them just throwing a cascade of names and buzzwords around with no coherent point whatsoever. They're hardly even speaking in complete sentences. 

"you look at Comey" 

And? Nothing, onto the next deep state name who apparently conspired to take down Trump. 

If you had the stomach for it, the Hannity interview was pure desperation. 
Both of them just throwing a cascade of names and buzzwords around with no coherent point whatsoever. They're hardly even speaking in complete sentences. 
"you look at Comey" 
And? Nothing, onto the next deep state name who apparently conspired to take down Trump. 

Basic message was Russia has meddled for over a decade and Dems said nothing until now. Liberal biased media. BLAH!

4 minutes ago, troph said:

Basic message was Russia has meddled for over a decade and Dems said nothing until now. Liberal biased media. BLAH!

The funniest part of it is, if this is true, at no time do either of those dipsticks give even a thought to what they are or should be doing about it now. 

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Looked up the "combat vet" on Twitter and his account has been restricted for unusual activity.

Look up @hetfieldjeff

I don't know about this specific guy, but I don't think most Americans realize how many Russian-backed fake online accounts they regularly interact with.  We basically have Russian agents whispering in ears across America.  Not just R ears, but D ears as well, to sow conflict.  And Americans think they are talking to a real combat vet or small business owner or whoever the false identity claims to be. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mojo Hand said:

I don't know about this specific guy, but I don't think most Americans realize how many Russian-backed fake online accounts they regularly interact with.  We basically have Russian agents whispering in ears across America.  Not just R ears, but D ears as well, to sow conflict.  And Americans think they are talking to a real combat vet or small business owner or whoever the false identity claims to be. 

Yeah I Googled "Jeff Hetfield" and this "combat vet" does not exist. There are only one or two in America and neither is this guy's age or has anything to do with "Southwest Texas" where this tough grunt supposedly lives. Dummy account. The account has only been up since earlier this month, and all it has done is spout and retweet Trump propaganda. Good on Twitter, I guess, for shutting it down so quickly. 

5 hours ago, Foosters said:

Some time in the last year or so futureman went from a pretty good poster with funny quips, to this weird role as an intellectually superior contrarian.  Strangely, he seems to be most upset when people are criticizing Trump.

Future loves laughing while Rome burns. He’s trolling. And he’s funny. He’s like the Minister of Silly Walks. 

23 minutes ago, troph said:

Kasich ripping Trump a new one on CNN right now

I was expecting more from Kasich. He had a chance to come off as being far more presidential than Trump and instead sounded like someone who is still hedging his bets.

Just now, RayDog said:

I was expecting more from Kasich. He had a chance to come off as being far more presidential than Trump and instead sounded like someone who is still hedging his bets.

This is the most infuriating thing about Kasich lately.  He was my choice among the GOP but his recent pearl clutching and Trump minimizing has been a disappointment.

”I hope Mueller doesn’t find anything because it would be awful for the country.” Kasich recent talking point that drives me up the wall because Trump’s treachery is right in front of his fucking face.

Grow a fucking pair Kasich and call a spade a spade.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, troph said:

Kasich ripping Trump a new one on CNN right now

Kasich has been consistent in his opposition to Trump. What sucks is I have one diehard Republican friend who didn't like Trump and voted for Kasich in the Ohio primary. Then he voted for Trump in the election. Now you'd think he never heard the name John Kasich before. He's all-in on Trump. And he's in his 40's. The notion that Trump's base is just the olds is false.