Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Where are ClearLake Horn, FCHorn, Sheeit, badmofo, Epi Quinn, Swam4Texas and all of the other water carriers for Trump who were on the old board?

How about Tahoe?  Who kept saying the GOP would get rid of Trump when the time was right?  Still bringing donuts pedophile supporters?

The local bbq joint here has two TVs in the tiny 8 table dining room. One is ALWAYS on Fox News and the other is ALWAYS on Fox Business.

While I’m not dumb enough to talk politics with people preparing my food, I’ve talked to them enough to be confident they are hard core religious gun loving republicans.

For the first time in what must be 20 visits, one TV was on ESPN and the other was on Golf Channel (on a Monday) tonight. I don’t think they enjoyed today’s news.

7 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Where are ClearLake Horn, FCHorn, Sheeit, badmofo, Epi Quinn, Swam4Texas and all of the other water carriers for Trump who were on the old board?

The trolls are easily startled, but they will soon be back and in greater numbers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

So roll that into the algorithm.  I'm serious, this could be written in a weekend.  The real point is that it's the very last thing either party wants.

I saw a documentary on Fedex and UPS...they already have software that does the calculations based on population densities and access to roads in order to determine their most efficient distribution centers and routes for their deliveries.

It would be very easily adapted to create electoral maps. 

Amazon is doing it too.

23 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

This entire episode has proven, and is still proving, how absolutely dangerous it is to be loyal to a political party instead of a set of morals, ideals, and principles.

If the Democrats woke up tomorrow and started working toward fiscal solvency I'd be a Democrat before the sun set. If the Republicans had ever woken up and actually worked toward their smaller government claims (both fiscally and socially) at any point in my lifetime I'd be a Republican.

Party over principle produces Putin pimping our President.

I think I just created a bumper sticker. Better copyright and trademark that real quick.

Party over Principle Produces Putin Pimping our President©

then you should have been a democrat ever since clinton handed bush a framework for balanced budgets and bush pissed it away with tax cuts, a pointless war, and a huge entitlement expansion.  damn near every budget obama proposed post-meltdown projected to reduce the deficit.  the last one by 2.9 trillion over a decade.  obama spent his second term trying to get a grand bargain of 90% spending cuts with 10% tax increases with a republican congress that wasn't interested in grand bargains. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, plimon said:

I saw a documentary on Fedex and UPS...they already have software that does the calculations based on population densities and access to roads in order to determine their most efficient distribution centers and routes for their deliveries.

It would be very easily adapted to create electoral maps. 

Amazon is doing it too.

Of course they do.  Those companies will do anything to improve their bottom line.  A while back I read a story where it claimed UPS was considering a "no left turn" rule in dense urban centers, because it was generally quicker to turn right 3 times than to wait to cross traffic in a single left turn.  I'm not sure if that story was apocryphal or true, but it does highlight the type of process they contemplate.

8 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'm starting to think that Putin has pee-tapes on half of America.  There's seriously no logical explanation why people keep supporting an obvious traitor.

Sure there is.  One clear explanation: power.

Someone to GOP official: "I can give you complete power in the US!"

GOP official: "DEAL!"

Someone: "Don't you want to know who I am, or what I want out of the deal?"

GOP official: "Nope, don't care, gimme power, gimme gimme gimme."

Someone: "милая!"

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Sure there is.  One clear explanation: power.

Someone to GOP official: "I can give you complete power in the US!"

GOP official: "DEAL!"

Someone: "Don't you want to know who I am, or what I want out of the deal?"

GOP official: "Nope, don't care, gimme power, gimme gimme gimme."

Someone: "милая!"

Right, which is why today's indictment is something.  On Friday, there was nothing in the indictment, and Rosenstein specifically pointed out in the presser, that were were only up to the 2nd to last line.  Today's basically brings us to the last one.

4 hours ago, Lagunamadre said:

Speaking of Traitors. The vast majority of Texags trusts Putin more than Americans. Trump's sheep are such loyal followers. 

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2962419

TexAgs, FreeRepublic.com, Trump’s fans on other social media sites, they are all fucking traitors.

At least we know they openly stand with the Russians.  There is no more doubt.

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

TexAgs, FreeRepublic.com, Trump’s fans on other social media sites, they are all fucking traitors.

Putin leads an extremely corrupt right-wing oligarchy, just the kind of country people on the right would like even more of here.

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Might we be back to the Orrin Hatch as president theory, once this all shakes out?

I used to think that was tin foil hat inanity.  But now that the GOP is supporting obvious treason in broad daylight..... Yeah.  Or maybe that's why they keep going after Nancy Pelosi. They figure she'll be speaker soon.

Just now, TornACL said:

So was TODAY the worst day of the Trump presidency?

Nope. The best.  Trump, and Putin, learned that Trump can literally do anything even commit treason on international tv,  and the GOP will be a little troubled.  And then lie and deflect.  

3 minutes ago, TornACL said:

So was TODAY the worst day of the Trump presidency?

He will certainly find new lows from here, but it's hard not to think the Helsinki press conference will be remembered by historians as one of the most defining moments of the Trump presidency.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ive long believed that society should be able to throw rocks at aggies whenever you seen them without punishment .  Im fine adding the rest of these horrible people to the list

• Haha 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

If Mueller has dirt that links Trump directly to collusion to interfere with the election, right about now would be a good time to expedite that material to the public.  

The goal is to get ALL the bad guys.  Not just one or two..EVERY LAST MOTHERFUCKER.

That’s why this takes so long.

Mueller isn’t going to save America from Trump. That’s not his job.

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The goal is to get ALL the bad guys.  Not just one or two..EVERY LAST MOTHERFUCKER.

That’s why this takes so long.

Mueller isn’t going to save America from Trump. That’s not his job.

That's fine and well, but don't act like there isn't an element of urgency when the question is one of whether POTUS colluded in targeting and deployment of a foreign influence campaign. You can flush out all the rest of the rats on whatever timetable you want. 

• Like 1

Popular responses:

Crimea River

I'm So Loathsome I Could Cry

"Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be idiots..."

Rhinestone Moscowboy

Harper Valley KGB

Helsinki Breaky Heart

Stand by your handler

Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Commies.

All my Kompromat lives in Putin's Laundromat.

Vodka for My Comrades, Borscht for My Horses

Putin, Take The Wheel!

“You can’t hide yer lyin spys “

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Popular responses:

Crimea River

I'm So Loathsome I Could Cry

"Mommas, don't let your babies grow up to be idiots..."

Rhinestone Moscowboy

Harper Valley KGB

Helsinki Breaky Heart

Stand by your handler

Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Commies.

All my Kompromat lives in Putin's Laundromat.

Vodka for My Comrades, Borscht for My Horses

Putin, Take The Wheel!

“You can’t hide yer lyin spys “

This shit is incredibly lame. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

That's fine and well, but don't act like there isn't an element of urgency when the question is one of whether POTUS colluded in targeting and deployment of a foreign influence campaign. You can flush out all the rest of the rats on whatever timetable you want. 

Trump was elected.  America chose him.

Good or bad, that’s democracy and on us.

Deal with it.

Mueller is going to do his job and won’t be influenced by political pressure.