Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

I'm going to believe that anyone who can't answer straightforward questions about our government institutions vs Russia is on the take.

Politicians lie all the time. Even if they don't believe what they're saying, why can't they say what every reasonable person wants to hear?

Just now, TornACL said:

I'm going to believe that anyone who can't answer straightforward questions about our government institutions vs Russia is on the take.

Politicians lie all the time. Even if they don't believe what they're saying, why can't they say what every reasonable person wants to hear?

100% this.

This entire episode has proven, and is still proving, how absolutely dangerous it is to be loyal to a political party instead of a set of morals, ideals, and principles.

If the Democrats woke up tomorrow and started working toward fiscal solvency I'd be a Democrat before the sun set. If the Republicans had ever woken up and actually worked toward their smaller government claims (both fiscally and socially) at any point in my lifetime I'd be a Republican.

Party over principle produces Putin pimping our President.

I think I just created a bumper sticker. Better copyright and trademark that real quick.

Party over Principle Produces Putin Pimping our President©

• Like 5

Rand Paul has only taken $104,000 from the NRA best I can tell.  That puts him well down the list of Republicans they've donated to.  The top 2 surprised me.  They are McCain and Richard Burr.  McCain has taken over 7 million in his career and Burr just under that.  The biggest Trumpkin on the list is Tom Cotton.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nra-political-contributions-congressional-candidates-house-senate-2018-2

Edited by kevwun

Just now, Huckleberry said:

I think I just created a bumper sticker. Better copyright and trademark that real quick.

Party over Principle Produces Putin Pimping our President©

Ivanka can get that rushed through the China trademark office if you need help.

Also, I didn’t “bail” on the thread. I went to lunch, dumbass.

I also stopped in at a university book store and asked for Trump’s new book.

Someone who likely was “hating” all my posts in this board was obviously triggered and yelled, “GET THE FUCK OUT!!!”

I said, “That’s it! Have you read it?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lame meme that went around Facebook a month ago. Are you the same guy that claimed to see people voting twice in 2016, too?

We all know the answer to this, but, if you're a legislator couching this argument, there are only two options to Trump disregarding the countless warnings from the intelligence community. He's either incapacitated and unfit to understand intelligence and serve as president ... or he's a traitor.

Just now, retread said:

We all know the answer to this, but, if you're a legislator couching this argument, there are only two options to Trump disregarding the countless warnings from the intelligence community. He's either incapacitated and unfit to understand intelligence and serve as president ... or he's a traitor.

OR, there's a third option.....and hear me out.....Obama once wore a tan suit.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Yup. If he’s trying to discredit the intel community, it’s because they’re about to implicate him for something.

Yeah, it's time for me to climb off of the political fence and start voting again. I've been vehemently anti-Russian for a very long time and found it hard to believe that Russia could have been as successful at infiltrating the American political system, but there is no denying it; for a long time, not just now. My only hope is that other politically disenfranchised people such as myself feel the same way. I think if voter participation gets close to 70%, Trump is out in a wash come 2020, if he even makes it that far.

Edited by Eastwood
  • Like 2

i'm starting to go full on tin foil hat black helicopter conspiracy. 

i haven't even seen rand paul's performance, but i can imagine. i'm starting to think with the arrest of the spy with ties to the NRA and the political party 1, that russian money is all over republican campaign funds. i'm starting to think that the republicans that are all retiring realized where this can end, so they are lowering their profile as quickly as possible. i think i can tie some certain implications to trump's comment "because they are afraid of the nra," in the wake of the shooting. i now think that's a reference to russian money. 

i'm really going all lester freamon, man.

you follow spies, you get russian spies and american double agents. but you start to follow the money...

• Like 3

But just wait until you see the twin Trump Towers in Moscow and St. Petersburg. They are going to be the most opulent, most beautiful buildings you've ever seen, trust me. They will be the most elegant, extravagant buildings you've could imagine. I've seen the drawings, trust me I know what I'm talking about and you will be impressed. They're even going to have one of those Dairy Queen roofs. You know what I'm talking about, looks like an ice cream cone. Those were invented in Russia. Did you know Dairy Queen was invented in Russia? Just fantastic stuff.

2 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i'm starting to go full on tin foil hat black helicopter conspiracy. 

i haven't even seen rand paul's performance, but i can imagine. i'm starting to think with the arrest of the spy with ties to the NRA and the political party 1, that russian money is all over republican campaign funds. i'm starting to think that the republicans that are all retiring realized where this can end, so they are lowering their profile as quickly as possible. i think i can tie some certain implications to trump's comment "because they are afraid of the nra," in the wake of the shooting. i now think that's a reference to russian money. 

i'm really going all lester freamon, man.

you follow spies, you get russian spies and american double agents. but you start to follow the money...

Why would a delegation of GOP congressmen travel to Russia over July 4th given the current climate/optics? The only plausible explanation to me is so they could communicate directly and leave no paper trail.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, retread said:

Kevin McCarthy's comment in the closed-door meeting -  I know for sure that Rohrabacher and Trump are getting paid by Russia.

Speaking of; I just have to believe once we get closer to the mid-terms, you will see some Team R members campaign along the lines of "I have no connections to Russia".  

All that these traitor talking heads have left on their cards is to keep sucking Dotard and to keep pushing the “deep state” conspiracy. They know their time is up and all they can do is cling to a conspiracy!

HANG THE TRAITORS!

THEY CHOSE RUSSIA OVER MANY LEVELS OF THE UNITED STATES INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY....let that sink in.

On 7/1/2018 at 10:25 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Sheriff Clarke is on the Russian's payroll. Remember it was he who was in Moscow in December, 2015,  at the same time Michael Flynn dined with Putin. Clarke went with funds provided by a Russian national named Maria Butina whose bio reads suspiciously like that of a Russian spy. The excuse for her liaison with Clarke was as a bankroller for a Gun Advocacy group but there’s much more to her résumé. 

Guess who was arrested as a Russian spy this week.  Nice call.