Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Literally the first response to this tweet:

@HetfieldJeff
I'm a Combat Veteran and I'll side with Russians before Democrats (the lesser of the 2 evils). My family & I are exponentially at greater risk by liberals than Russians. Liberals, the MSM & the DOJ divided this country, not Russia.

Fuck I hate how so many people think their opinion means more because they served in the military.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Maybe Putin realized he’d overplayed his hand and poisoned him with polonium in their private meeting. 

Ironically, Putin brought up the JFK assassination today.

“Well, haven’t presidents been killed in the United States? Have you forgotten about — well, was Kennedy killed in Russia or in the United States? Or Mr. King?” presumably a reference to the Rev. Martin Luther King.

He also resorted to a version of the now-somewhat-ironized Russian phrase “and you are lynching Negroes,” a reference to civil-rights leaders being attacked in the U.S. in the 1950s and 60s. Mr. Putin, repeating that Communist-era canard, said U.S. racial strife today means criticism of Russian/Soviet life is out of bounds.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/16/vladimir-putin-chris-wallace-interview-likens-riva/

49 minutes ago, Skyline said:

What a hell of a day on this thread. I hope the people who complain about the CR take a look at the trolls defending Trump, and realize why exactly they're getting a rep ban. A lot of what Trump does is really indefensible unless you're just looking to troll, and this is why it's impossible to have discourse with Trump supporters. 

What's telling is what the posts from the "Trump supporters" look like.  There are no posts that state honest disagreement -- something like "actually, what Trump did is an effective means of engaging with an adversary, and is more likely to bring about a peaceful relationship than the alternative approach" (note: I'd disagree with such a take, but it at least it would be a "take" that could be disagreed with and discussed).  There are no takes.  Just variations on "suck it libs."  Trump supporters = trolls.

37 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

If this goes down like Manafort’s last Kremlin-installed puppet, Trump will be fleeing to Moscow in a couple months after major protests and a number of fatalities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

American Intelligence > Putin

But to be fair...

Festering Pile of Dogshit > American Intelligence

If you're hoping for a military coup, you're part of the problem.

If you're hoping for the Deep State to remove Trump in some extralegal way, you're part of the problem.

We made this problem. We should live or die by it democratically.

Generally agreed, particularly with the last two lines.

This game needs to be played out on the field of "democratic republic."  But understand, if we gotta go to the betting window, I'm betting on a loss.

17 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

And Senator Cruz, you have ours.  "GTFO, you spineless canadian cockweasel."  In an Olympic village of spineless cockweasels (Congress), he is a true gold medal contender.

Edited by Brisketexan

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They are probably very conflicted though.  Mother Russia killed a lot of Nazis.

I know you’re joking, but that’s kind of above and beyond their pea-sized brains.  

Today, they’re bigly worried about how to feel about the damned Jews. 

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

25?  Try 35:

Image result for texas congressional districts 35

Looks like the Texas-Iowa St ABC regional coverage map for Bandera. 

This (Trump press conference) is sickening. It’s like Trump is a massive troll. 

22 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Well, almost all Russians are white. And almost all Mexicans are brown. 

Thus, Mexico is a bigger threat. And the Trumpkins will easily side with the white people. 

Where else will the infertile racists go to adopt healthy white babies if not Russia?  

45 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Literally the first response to this tweet:

@HetfieldJeff

I'm a Combat Veteran and I'll side with Russians before Democrats (the lesser of the 2 evils). My family & I are exponentially at greater risk by liberals than Russians. Liberals, the MSM & the DOJ divided this country, not Russia.

Combat vet in who's army?

I never thought I'd see the day where the President of the United States made it known that he feels the chancellor of Germany and the countries that make up the European Union are a greater foe to the United States than the Russian president. 

9 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

First thing i would do is stop dumping American civics and history classes off on coaches who could not care less. 

My government teacher in high school was not a coach. She actually had a political science degree and was very knowledgeable and had a passion for teaching U.S. government. She used to assign Hunter S. Thompson articles as reading assignments, very cool teacher.

Only problem was on a scale from 1-10 she was a 9.5 and usually dressed like a stripper's impersonation of a librarian. She would sit on a tall stool in the front of the class with her legs crossed. Occassionally you might catch a glimpse of the top of her stocking.

Anyways, despite her being a qualified passionate teacher, I learned very little in that class. No teenage male can learn in an environment where the "Oh Yeah" song comes on every time the teacher walks in the room.

giphy.gif

Fuck I hate how so many people think their opinion means more because they served in the military.

You’ll note almost all of the Russian trolls/bots on twitter claim to be vets. It’s playbook. They have determined that we give unequal weight to opinions of vets because we’ve been indoctrinated to be pro military
  • Like 1

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-and-putin-two-bullshit-artists-enter-helsinki-one-comes-out-victorious?ref=home

This right here:

In the 2016 election, the alt-right chan-kid wank-squad popularized the word “cuck” as an expression of their contempt for the Establishment Republicans they considered deficient in courage, strength, and testosterone. It was a term of art describing a humiliation fetish of men who enjoy watching their wives with other men. I wonder how they feel today, watching their “God Emperor” bow and scrape, quivering like a bowl of aspic and making I-just-cain’t-quit-ya eyes at the Russian killer at the other podium.

42 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I like the part about how much the military of Russia and the USA are getting along. No mention of the Russians getting destroyed by the US.

The US Air Force, Army, and Marines only killed a few hundred Russians in 3-4 hours earlier this year.  

You act as though that’s a big deal.  Maybe Vlad didn’t want to pay for those Russians to come home?

I still imagine that Trump had the idea in his pea brain that he would get a positive bump in his approval rating from the Putin summit that would help the Republicans at midterms.

Oops. I can't imagine his approval rating staying above 40% in coming weeks.

7 minutes ago, RayDog said:

I still imagine that Trump had the idea in his pea brain that he would get a positive bump in his approval rating from the Putin summit that would help the Republicans at midterms.

Oops. I can't imagine his approval rating staying above 40% in coming weeks.

Wait until they poll Putin favorability among Republicans. Probably a merkin shy of Trump's.