Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

The cesium ones are very common and anybody could buy one. The plutonium ones are less common but not unusual at universities.

This. Not a big deal.

A quick search shows one of each for cheap on San Antonio Craigslist right now.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I just want to chime in with how much fun it is to neg slorchy and watch him go through like two weeks worth of my posts and neg them

that dude is completely unhinged. tosses out old ass labels left and right and then when challenged he negs some posts from weeks ago as you said. straight unhinged. stop being such a party hack @slorch. we need you to be an American

OxIb.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, staboner said:

that dude is completely unhinged. tosses out old ass labels left and right and then when challenged he negs some posts from weeks ago as you said. straight unhinged. stop being such a party hack @slorch. we need you to be an American

OxIb.gif

You negged first.  Post your take and roll with it.  Stop being a fucking pussy. Otherwise there would be no negs, negger.

giphy.gif

Edited by slorch

15 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I just want to chime in with how much fun it is to neg slorchy and watch him go through like two weeks worth of my posts and neg them

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.  Y'all think you're cute and then when I reply in kind, you whine about rep.

It has always been in response to you being a bitch and not having a take.   I figured you just enjoyed the response.

Don't neg me, and I can guarantee you, that slorch will never neg you again.

Edited by slorch

Trump can’t be happy that only hannity, rand paul and texags are calling Helsinki a win for the US.  But perhaps his team is keeping this from him, or pointing him to positive spin websites.

seriously, Mike Pompeo should resign.  Has a Sec of State ever presided over some many bad international incidents?  And he hasn’t even been in the role 3 months.  

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Huh... remember that infamous oval office meeting with Kislyak when Trump banned US press and exposed classified material ? Newly exposed Russian spy #Butina was there

DiSVdmvVAAAFNpD?format=jpg

Edited by Post Oak
Someone elses tweet. Im a dumbass and cant figure out how to embed @T_fisherking
  • Like 1

The time for talking is over. DOTUS sealed his place in history yesterday. Now Congressmen/women get to choose their path.

It's clear that very few people in DC have been working on securing our elections and other infrastructure vulnerable to cyber attack. We're seemingly doing nothing to protect ourselves.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, retread said:

The time for talking is over. DOTUS sealed his place in history yesterday. Now Congressmen/women get to choose their path.

It's clear that very few people in DC have been working on securing our elections and other infrastructure vulnerable to cyber attack. We're seemingly doing nothing to protect ourselves.

Excuse me, but they're saying words. If Congress' job has moved past talking about an issue, I wasn't aware.  Now excuse me, they have 7 fundraisers, 3 campaign rallies and 4 lobbyist dinners to get to.

Lavrov is a POS but he's my favorite of the Putin regime.  His overt trolling assholery is outstanding. 

He’s the witty villain sidekick/henchman in the movie that you kind of don’t want to see die at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ha.  Love the sugar they are trying to feed the President by telling him he screwed up.  "It's not his fault.  Days and days of intense meetings in Europe didn't give him time to prepare."

Lulz, what a crock of shit.

https://www.politico.com/playbook

Ahead of the meeting, staffers provided Trump with some 100 pages of briefing materials aimed at laying out a tough posture toward Putin, but the president ignored most of it, according to one person familiar with the discussions, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to disclose internal deliberations. Trump’s remarks were ‘very much counter to the plan,’ the person said.

“‘Everyone around Trump’ was urging him to take a firm stance with Putin, according to a second person familiar with the preparations. Before Monday’s meeting, the second person said, advisers covered matters from Russia’s annexation of Crimea to its interference in the U.S. elections, but Trump ‘made a game-time decision; to handle the summit his way.

I am critical of Trump aides if they hand him 100 pages of material to read.  You might as well walk him into a library and tell him to read it overnight.  He ain't reading 100+ pages and they know it.  And if that means you have to dumb down the material or read it to him at storytime, so be it.    Maybe they should create 2 minute "movie" trailers to explain the problems and stance with him.

• Like 2

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I am critical of Trump aides if they hand him 100 pages of material to read.  You might as well walk him into a library and tell him to read it overnight.  He ain't reading 100+ pages and they know it.  And if that means you have to dumb down the material or read it to him at storytime, so be it.    Maybe they should create 2 minute "movie" trailers to explain the problems and stance with him.

Yeah, if they're 18 months into this presidency and still think 100-page briefing books are going to work, they should be fired for being retards. He doesn't want to read. The "movie trailer" briefings are a great idea though.

7 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I still don't know if it's really her in that picture. I can't confirm it looks enough like her but based on all the pictures floating around of her she looks different in every one so can't eliminate the possibility either.

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

I still don't know if it's really her in that picture. I can't confirm it looks enough like her but based on all the pictures floating around of her she looks different in every one so can't eliminate the possibility either.

I agree.  Some women have the ability to look very different based on the lighting, hair style, etc.  I can't tell it's her or not.  BUT I would assume the WH and Secret Service know exactly who was in the Oval Office so it shouldn't be tough for the WH to clear this up, especially if it isn't her.  If they're silent about it, then we know the answer too.

3 minutes ago, VRHorn said:

I would say that Rand Paul is probably not thrilled with that, but fuck that guy.

I guess we're off to the races for today...

Lol.  Rand getting a personal shoutout.  Your legacy is fucked Rand.  Whatever shitty legacy you had.  It will always have this stain on it.  

8 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Wtf?  How are his policies and political actions a GOP dream?  His fiscal policy?  His trade BS?  I could go on and on.  He would have the same deplorable 30% if he was a fucking Democrat.  That group just loves the racist/nationalist rhetoric.  Half the deplorables are white union men, traditionally democrats.  Get a fucking grip. 

I actually kind of agree with this?

His 30% support is based on the racist/nationalist shit.  Those working class white union households focused on ECONOMIC ANXIETY in the midwest would have stayed home if he had a D next to his name instead, but also was pro-abortion and pro-gay marriage.

He and his advisors figured out that the R party was there for the taking.  That's all it was.

Just now, Bevo VIII said:

So there is an unplanned emergency meeting with congress and the president today?

Trump screwing around with Putin has consequences even potentially harming his chance to get Kavanaugh confirmed.  McConnell won't want to stop the confirmation process but it creates a situation where one of the on-the-fence GOPers might have to rethink their vote for confirmation.

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump screwing around with Putin has consequences even potentially harming his chance to get Kavanaugh confirmed.  McConnell won't want to stop the confirmation process but it creates a situation where one of the on-the-fence GOPers might have to rethink their vote for confirmation.

This is literally THE time, out of all the times, for Flake/Corker/McCain/Sasse to fucking DO SOMETHING.

Well, McCain is doing something by being absent. He creates a scenario where 1 GOP can defect and the whole nomination crumbles.  No vulnerable Democrat, be it McCaskill, Heitkamp, Manchin, Donnelly, will be the deciding vote to confirm if someone gets picked off.  Maybe Flake/Corker/Sasse should finally find their testicles and scuttle the whole thing.  Let it fail by a vote.

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'd say McConnell's in a pickle too though.  He definitely wants to get a conservative justice on the court, but how can you allow a president who just committed treason to pick one? That's some bad optics.

31 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Love the sugar they are trying to feed the President by telling him he screwed up.  "It's not his fault.  Days and days of intense meetings in Europe didn't give him time to prepare."

Ha.  "Trump" and "prepare" in the same comment.  That's comedy right there.

11 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

The hell is this even supposed to mean?

Even if you buy that the investigations led by the Republican-led House, Senate, and Special Counsel are partisan in nature, what does that have to do with the conclusions drawn by the national intelligence teams led by HIS appointees?

He's such a disingenuous moron.  

5 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

So there is an unplanned emergency meeting with congress and the president today?

So they can tell him they're still on board with killing democracy so they can maintain power, but WTF, couldn't you just use the illegal backchannel to talk to Putin like always?

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

This is literally THE time, out of all the times, for Flake/Corker/McCain/Sasse to fucking DO SOMETHING.

Well, McCain is doing something by being absent. He creates a scenario where 1 GOP can defect and the whole nomination crumbles.  No vulnerable Democrat, be it McCaskill, Heitkamp, Manchin, Donnelly, will be the deciding vote to confirm if someone gets picked off.  Maybe Flake/Corker/Sasse should finally find their testicles and scuttle the whole thing.  Let it fail by a vote.

Yep.  The retiring GOP senators can easily say that they think the next Senate should decide based on the American vote in November.   I would say that Flake is the most likely as he seems to be interested in running for President.  He's gambling with that move as it's never easy to take on a siting PResident.   Calculated risk.