Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

21 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

So thirsty.

LOL why is former reality star turned Congressperson Sean Duffy's jizzjar of a former reality star wife on Fox News? Oh yeah, she was the one who said the detention centers were better than the projects, according the "the blacks" she spoke to.

49 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LOL why is former reality star turned Congressperson Sean Duffy's jizzjar of a former reality star wife on Fox News? Oh yeah, she was the one who said the detention centers were better than the projects, according the "the blacks" she spoke to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

No tweets yet about Kofi Annan? I know he's not a fan of the UN, but would still be nice to acknowledge his passing. 

People not on board or who might have ever seemed like they wouldn't be on board don't get condolences.  That's what we do now.  It was in the memo.  Fellow statesmen, people who held positions of prestige, veterans and former POW's who don't agree with certain stuff get no reverence or recognition.  Fuck those people.     

20 hours ago, Orca of Peace said:

no, i'm the master. 

16 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

Yes...the master of puppets. 

12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I took it to be an allusion to The Puppet Masters by Robert Heinlein. It was a Cold War-era novel about an invasion by alien parasites that took over people's minds. Some similarity to Invasion of the Body Snatchers, mostly in its allegory of Communist infiltration. 

8 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I got him!!!!

Normally I don't get into the stupid neg thing, but there are times you have to compromise your principles for the better good.  This was one of those times.

First confirmed kill.  Feels great.

got your walk up music

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Remember when she got woke, learning from Pedro? It didn’t take.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:
1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Instead, the president suggested a Kick-A-Puppy Campaign at a weekend rally. Initially greeted with a few seconds of awkward silence, the crowd was soon applauding their support.

The slow build of STOMP THE DOG chants began with Miller, eventually, like the legendary red wave of November, rolled over the entire crowd on the lawn of the WH ground. 

Just finished the Don McGahn NYT article 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/us/politics/questions-mueller-wants-to-ask-trump-russia.html

I have no idea why this is newsworthy or what major development was made with this article.

Don McGahn has been running a “cover my ass” strategy the entire time.  

The article looks like it was heavily source from McGahn’s attorney.

Something is up with the press because a year ago we were getting blockbuster reporting on the Russia investigation mostly from the NYT, WaPo, & Natasha B but now it’s like radio silence.

We still have so many missing pieces:

what really went down in the Trump Tower meeting, unsettled stuff in the Dossier like Michael Cohen’s activities in Prague, the details of the NRA Russia scandal, how the fuck is Elliott Broidy still a free man?, Erik Prince, Nader, Seychelles, Kushner.  

Just asking questions.

The democrats should go into the espionage business because lordy there’s a lot of crime in the GOP.