Things you really just don't get...

immortal13

On 7/20/2021 at 6:41 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well.... he's dead so ya' can't ask him.  Seriously, if he wanted to be a normal musician he'd have been mainstream successful beyond belief IMO (not that that's the true mark of success).  An incredible musical talent, and smart as a mother fucker.

the phrase smart as a mother fucker

On 7/30/2021 at 11:17 PM, Scheiss Meister said:

People who drive duallies that obviously have never been used for any kind of work.  Perfectly clean, waxed, tires shiny, immaculate interior.  What the fuck?  They're work trucks.

Ha ha my ex tried to talk me into buying her a Dodge Ram Dually once.  I just laughed at her.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

Yep, June, 1967. Mrs. Brat attended the parochial school there and then went to Taylor High School. 
She is a Fightin’ Taylor Duck and former drum majorette of the Taylor HS Band.

3318DB85-0F4E-441B-ACAE-E270768B226D.jpeg.e9772d669a62ee1cf734003498b12d44.jpeg
70FB0E0C-D735-483B-A164-3769C9874A4A.thumb.jpeg.5e75107dcf47f757e3f77bb4afba4deb.jpeg

I married a drum majorette too.
a564da2774226ad0d9ca7da0d49893b4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Yep, June, 1967. Mrs. Brat attended the parochial school there and then went to Taylor High School. 
She is a Fightin’ Taylor Duck and former drum majorette of the Taylor HS Band.

3318DB85-0F4E-441B-ACAE-E270768B226D.jpeg.e9772d669a62ee1cf734003498b12d44.jpeg
70FB0E0C-D735-483B-A164-3769C9874A4A.thumb.jpeg.5e75107dcf47f757e3f77bb4afba4deb.jpeg

I married a drum majorette too.
a564da2774226ad0d9ca7da0d49893b4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 2:39 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

People who put “Air Force Retired” or the like on the back of their vehicle. So what? You don’t see mechanical engineers doing that.

I’ll put whatever I can to get out of tickets.  Knew a dude that worked for the fire department just in a desk capacity.  His manager gave him a sticker to put in his car and he got out of tickets all the damn time. 

21 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I’ll put whatever I can to get out of tickets.  Knew a dude that worked for the fire department just in a desk capacity.  His manager gave him a sticker to put in his car and he got out of tickets all the damn time. 

image.png.8f15bcaa46434ba1c32a3ce41a15fa07.png

Yeah, tried putting this sticker on the back of my motorcycle helmet; didn't work.  You'd be surprised how many gay cops there are out there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 8

32 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Some dude brought his coffee into the men's room at the office. Just set it on the counter as he went for his piss. Thing didn't even have a lid.

Reminds me of people who just keep their toothbrush out in the open in their bathroom in a cup or counter by the toilet. 

6 hours ago, Rudiger said:

Why do people say assless chaps? I’m not an expert, but are there even chaps with asses? As they so common that they are the default, and we need to specify when we’re talking about ass-free chaps to avoid confusion?

assless chaps are for sexytime.  regular chaps are for riding horses.

On 8/28/2020 at 12:01 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

I don’t get smoking, but I especially don’t get people who smoke in their cars and houses. I guess they just resigned to the reality that everything they own will smell like burnt assholes?

Are you speaking from experience?

On 8/11/2021 at 8:26 AM, Rudiger said:

Why do people say assless chaps? I’m not an expert, but are there even chaps with asses? As they so common that they are the default, and we need to specify when we’re talking about ass-free chaps to avoid confusion?

Never understood this either

On 8/11/2021 at 8:26 AM, Rudiger said:

Most younger chaps have asses, but as you age you get like Hank Hill and catch noassatallitis.  Most old chaps are assless chaps.

• Haha 2

For you guys that wear multiple rings and/or bracelets...when do you decide to stop and just head out for the day?  I wear a wedding band.  I get if you wear one more like a class ring, military ring, something incredibly sentimental from a family member or dead friend or whatever.  But after 2...I see a lot of guys that wear several more.  How do you decide what's enough?  Do you wear different amounts for different days/events?  Tuesdays are 7 rings, Thursdays are 4 rings, kinda deal?  
And then with bracelets, how do you decide that's enough for today?  The watch, the two consciousness bands, the Nepalese healing beads, the silver one, the chrome one, the rose gold one, or whatever.  Like 3 or 4 or 5 different things on each wrist.  How do you decide when it's enough to leave the house?  

Or is just the same exact regiment of rings and bracelets every single day?