Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

What evidence has come out in this trial that KR committed murder? None

He faces numerous charges, including first degree intentional homicide (with a dangerous weapon modifier), along with reckless homicide, etc.

There's plenty of evidence that he recklessly caused the deaths of two people and that he acted intentionally.  Whether he is excused due to the affirmative defense of self-defense is another question.  The state has the obligation to present evidence to satisfy a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that he was not acting in self-defense.  But to say there is no evidence to support the charges is laughable.

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

This case should have never been brought to trial. The prosecution looks like fools because there is little to no evidence to support their case.

Well, you're certainly entitled to reach your own conclusions based on your perspective.  

I've seen plenty of evidence reported to support the case.  Whether they sufficiently disproved his self-defense claim is another question altogether.  Presumably the judge agreed or he would have dismissed the case before giving it to the jury.

Edited by DDD Dad

7 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

angry white guy arrested during protest of case involving white guy shooting 3 other white guys

image.png

also he was filmed earlier punching a woman and bodyslamming another man.  must be a Rosenbaum fan.

Wasn't Rittenhouse filmed punching a girl?

/bothsides

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

What exactly is there to sleep over?  Any minds changing overnight?

To be fair to the jury - they waited hours while the luddite judge and lawyers demonstrated their inability to discuss technology. 

I think it is probably a jury making sure they reach the proper verdict. 

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

To be fair to the jury - they waited hours while the luddite judge and lawyers demonstrated their inability to discuss technology. 

It's 2 days, but they probably have only been deliberating for 8 or 9 hours.  Yesterday was a late start and the delay today was substantial.

3 hours ago, Hate said:

As far as I know, there is no mechanism for files to be automatically compressed by an email client.  The user can choose to send a compressed file in some email clients, but it is not done automatically.

This definitely fishy.

1. You are absolutely right.  The email client doesn't automatically compress files.  You can get prompted if you want the compress it, particularly when sending from your phone. It will not, even if you do elect to compress the size of the file, rename it.  Prosecutor definitely came across as dishonest at best.

2. Why the fuck is the prosecutor sending evidence via his personal fucking gmail account?  That's just stupid.

3. Isn't it the prosecutor's responsibility to ensure that the defense gets the evidence? 

Then to sit there and say that they had every opportunity to object to it is flat wrong.  How can they possibly object to it when the file that they were given was not the file that was entered into evidence?  "Oh, they could have had an expert look at it and see that it had been compressed."  None of them know anything about this stuff and it's aggravating. 

59 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

pauly-shore-not-guilty (2).gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Hate said:

They shouldn't be, but look at the CR thread on this topic and it becomes clear why the have to.  There are posters actually hoping this kid gets murdered on his way out of the court house while others would settle for 3 weeks afterwards. 

I think I'll pass,

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Do you want to tell the black people of America it was all white people killed or should someone else?  Note- I've paid little to no attention to this thing until the last couple days as I've seen the prosecution just doing a really really really bad job. I had assumed at the BLM shindig it was a white on black crime that happened with KR and didn't find out it was all white guys dead until Monday.

??? I have not followed the case at all.  So who was killed? Seriously, were they all white?  If s, why was BLM involved?

Black Skaters did this?  

Some white pedophile apparently said, "Skate or Die"  and he did.  Or it done got did to him.

Edited by Lobo