Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

any mother fucker ever says to me that texas gets all the breaks in officiating is getting fucking skullfucked.  i seriously cannot remember the last bad call that went our way.  every fucking one of these goes against us.  that out of bounds wr play singlehandedly made this game as competitive as it is.  fucking infuriating.  and there will be zero accountability on it.

the third down run right before caleb's long 4th down touchdown run, the ref put the ball a whole yard forward relative to where he landed.  huge difference between 4th and .5 vs. 4th and 1.5.

sick of this shit.  every week.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i created a thread with images of the out-of-bounds fuckery

reply here

don't reply there - keep that thread zero replies will load faster for everyone mobile at the game

Don't forget the williams fumble they ruled an incomplete pass and never even bothered to replay it

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Boerne Horn said:

They were holding all fucking game. 

Big XII refs aren’t going to call it. The only way to keep the conference relevant is for it to be an offensive score fest every weekend. On top of that they have a vested interest in protecting the conference favorites.

Ofcourse OU does it. We’re too damn stupid and prideful to teach it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, pacman said:

Not even worth a review...

were our coaches going nuts asking for a review or anything?  maybe they were but I was at the game and didn't see it.  I am so sick an tired of passive fucking coaching on the sidelines when it comes to the refs.  Riley and Stoops would be yelling their asses off being on the field and spitting in refs faces.

we need to quit being pussies.  Its also when the D is out there so Sark isn't busy calling the next play.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, sidis said:

Cross posting…I’m sure the big 12 will shrug its shoulders and say “meh, no big deal…not an important turnover call in a critical moment in the game or anything.”

9ED630EF-4AD8-4874-8CAC-DFC18A35ADC7.thumb.jpeg.9deacc188780b1982ff7909044a278d6.jpeg

apparently Fowler hasn't seen many Big 12 games involving Texas.  targeting not reviewed, holding not called,  not reviewing close plays, shitty spots.  Its been going on for years.  I can't wait to leave these incompetent small town fucks behind letting them ref TCU Baylor on Raycom at 10AM.

I rarely see shitty officiating in our bowl games and OOC.  and it never seems biased, the shitty usually goes both ways. 

it only really happens in conf games.

CDC is a pussy if he's not screaming to high heaven behind he scenes.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Jimbob said:

The spot on the bijan run was bad, his foot stepped out at the 2 but the ball was inches from the goal line.  So they spot it at the 2.  Didn’t end up mattering except as yet another fuckup or fuckery by the refs. 

Was he leaning forward at the time?

• Hook 'Em 1

Get ready for next week against OSU. It’s gonna be a grant teaff finale/Charlie bumping into refs/Poona Ford holding on a run play style buttfucking courtesy of the worst refs in all of college football. There are many reasons to leave this league but the refs are reason number one. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Well the quicker ya’ll come to realize this shit is fixed, then you’ll see this shit is fixed. Btw, ousux covered.

MuscleRef_1484070774373_7651629_ver1.0.j

THIS

So glad to get out of this conference next year. 

Lame duck year was always gonna suck. It's just gonna get worse from here on.