Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

2 hours ago, Ignatius said:

Yeah? Well I had sex with your wife….

2 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

We're having fun here, no? 

27 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Bijan has lost 100 yards off his total this year from shitty spots.

21 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Well they did their normal bullshit of calling one on them but then made up some bullshit against us in order to offset.

Part of the script

21 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

9-76

0-0

seriously?

10 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Ok St WRs holding on EVERY swing play.

Lol. Ok St has played a disciplined game and we’ve played like the Dallas Cowboys from years past. Our penalties are obvious. The PI call on us on the noncatchable ball was a joke but we picked it right afterwards. A mass difference in penalties called is not an indicator of bad officiating. People with victim complexes will state otherwise.  

And I hate Big 12 refs. They literally have handed Bama and OSU wins this year and in years last. This isn’t a poorly officiated game. 

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

The previous 3rd down he jumped out of bounds and the fucking ref marked the forward progress of where he eventually landed 3 yards out of bounds. 

Bad spot. We would’ve punted anyway. No harm done on that bad call and on the bad PI call. 

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Lol. Ok St has played a disciplined game and we’ve played like the Dallas Cowboys from years past. Our penalties are obvious. The PI call on us on the noncatchable ball was a joke but we picked it right afterwards. A mass difference in penalties called is not an indicator of bad officiating. People with victim complexes will state otherwise.  

And I hate Big 12 refs. They literally have handed Bama and OSU wins this year and in years last. This isn’t a poorly officiated game. 

Bad spot. We would’ve punted anyway. No harm done on that bad call and on the bad PI call. 

Fuck you.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

13 Penalties to ZERO. 
That my friends is the epitome of fucking over Texas. 
Nice job, Big 12. 👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻

I have no doubt the Big 12 is going to give UT a big buttfucking as they exit this conference over the next few years. 

There is absolutely no way a team commits not one single penalty in any phase for a whole 60 minutes. None. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

I’m crossposting myself because I’m drunk and pissed.

“Fuck the big 12. Nobody goes a whole game without a penalty. That holding was complete bullshit. It’s the only call I’ll contest, but zero calls on OSU is complete bullshit. Fuck this conference. Take their ass to court. Fuck Fox and fuck the big 12. Go to the SEC in ‘23.

And fuck you.”

• Hook 'Em 3

Texas was on the bad end of a few bad calls but was also gifted a possession. OSU was called for two holds, one Texas wisely declined and one Texas nullified with a very dumb penalty.

There’s going to be some hand wringing about the officiating because there always is, and if that’s your coping mechanism then have at UT; but the refs weren’t playing QB or in the secondary. They didn’t have the ball with a chance to win/tie and fail to get it done.

• Fuck You 12

Texas was on the bad end of a few bad calls but was also gifted a possession. OSU was called for two holds, one Texas wisely declined and one Texas nullified with a very dumb penalty.

There’s going to be some hand wringing about the officiating because there always is, and if that’s your coping mechanism then have at UT; but the refs weren’t playing QB or in the secondary. They didn’t have the ball with a chance to win/tie and fail to get it done.

The refs did call an egregious hold on a textbook pancake block that was already behind the play and would have resulted in a key first down. They also refrained from calling anything else, including obvious holds and illegal blocks, on OSU. Sure, Ewers played like shit and there were other drops that shouldn’t have happened, but don’t be an apologist for a screw job.

I’m okay with watching OSU beat us fair and square. I like the pokes in general. But, fuck that.
  • Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

vs

44 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

You have a fan base on here that recall the Big12 Refs fucking us front and back against OSU in 2015.  Look it up.    

So yea we are suspicious of shit like this.  And not surprised.  

4 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Well one of them was a blocker on one play, so...

same as it ever was. Texas should repaint over the logo so it reads Rig12

so their opponent's average is 6.6 penalties/game and they average 3.9/game including tonight

Without tonight their opponents average 5.3 penalties/game and they average 4.5/game. 

In other words, we more than doubled the number of penalties their average opponent gets, and they miraculously committed no infractions in this game again.

Looking at it from the Texas Perspective:  we average 6.5 penalties/game while our opponents average 6.1 penalties/game (including this one) and if we remove the OSU game, that changes to us averaging 5.4 penalties/game to our opponents 7/game.

Edited by Nivek

12 hours ago, gmr548 said:

How do you consider that hold “wisely declined” when their kicker hit a 46 yard FG?

Take the hold, stop them, and it’s a 56 yard FG in the wind

pussy move to give them 3 there. No wonder you think it was “wise.”