He's ready to lead Texas

Pancho

I’m gonna paste what I wrote in the urban thread 

Lol. I want Urbs as much as anyone but you are all nuts if you think UT would ever hire him. It’s been made painfully, obviously clear over the past decade or so that we are not a football university. I appreciate that our school keeps the value of my degree high, but the trade off is we will never be an Alabama type program. Urban does not match the perceived “culture” of our “forward thinking” university. You guys are setting yourself up for disappointment. We will keep Herman another couple years, hire some middle of the road non-proven coach who exemplifies the “values” of our university and repeat

Edited by 936horn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, 936horn said:

Lol. I want Urbs as much as anyone but you are all nuts if you think UT would ever hire him. It’s been made painfully, obviously clear over the past decade or so that we are not a football university. I appreciate that our school keeps the value of my degree high, but the trade off is we will never be an Alabama type program. Urban does not match the perceived “culture” of our “forward thinking” university. You guys are setting yourself up for disappointment. We will keep Herman another couple years, hire some middle of the road non-proven coach and repeat

I have a little faith in CDC to provide an upgrade over the dipshit coaching this team now. Even if it's not Urban 

Why  would we want a cheating fuck who will taint the program with his stink?  He isn't the answer. We need Chris Petersen outta Washington. 
This program has been tainted by stink for over a decade. I hate Meyer as much as anyone but at this point I don't care.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

He doesn't cheat like Urban. Chizik won a championship, why don't we hire him if that is the criteria? He has history with the program. Fuck that noise.

So he hasn't won anything major where he is now but he's going to win here? Fuck that noise. We need something as close to the sure thing as possible 

8 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Why  would we want a cheating fuck who will taint the program with his stink?  He isn't the answer. We need Chris Petersen outta Washington. 

Do you wanna win? I'm down for Urban. Chris Peterson is a long shot. Plus, he's the associate athletic director at Washington so I don't think he's going anywhere.

10 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Lol you mean like the stink we’ve had since 2009 of being a shitty fucking underachieving football program? 

14 minutes ago, 936horn said:

Lol. I want Urbs as much as anyone but you are all nuts if you think UT would ever hire him. It’s been made painfully, obviously clear over the past decade or so that we are not a football university. I appreciate that our school keeps the value of my degree high, but the trade off is we will never be an Alabama type program. Urban does not match the perceived “culture” of our “forward thinking” university. You guys are setting yourself up for disappointment. We will keep Herman another couple years, hire some middle of the road non-proven coach who exemplifies the “values” of our university and repeat

I mean, you’re not wrong. It just sucks. We’re the Michigan of the south. We’re probably doing shady shit as it is. Just lean into it

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

texas is too pretentious to hire urban

texas had a shot to hire the best bagman in ncaa & turned down tosh lupoi

texas refuses to get off the high horse & play the game for whatever reason 

Texas is the most progressive liberal university in the south and were acting like we are liberty university and just can’t hire urban. Lol. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 936horn said:

Pretty sure our fanbase would actually answer our "super duper final alumni verification" if it meant we were getting rid of Herman. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, 936horn said:

Lol you mean like the stink we’ve had since 2009 of being a shitty fucking underachieving football program? 

Yep. Our stink is a lot worse than Florida and Ohio State post Urban Meyer.

People are just nose blind to the smell from sniffing their own farts. This program is a shit pile with old crusty Mack Brown and Charlie Strong turds under Herman's diarrhea.

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, USMCHorn said:

What championship has he won?

2 pac-12, 1 mountain west, 4 WAC, 1 Bobby Dodd coach of the year 2 Bear Bryant awards. Do you have access to Wikipedia like me? Look at his win/loss record. Then pull your head out of your ass and think about what he could do with top talent. He makes winners out of losers, which happens to be exactly what we need right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, DCA_HORN said:
56 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

This program has been tainted by stink for over a decade. I hate Meyer as much as anyone but at this point I don't care.

At some point, the NCAA will drop the hammer on a major program, and not South Dakota State University for Coal Miners and Blind Teachers.  I'd rather we not be made the example.  Leave it to aggy or another SEC team.