Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

Whats the saying, you don't have to out swim the sharks, just the people you're swimming with?

ATM is swimming with Texas, LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss and OU. Collectively they wouldn't even look at most of the guys Aggy is braying about. 

Dog paddling in those waters isn't going to work out. I'm here for it. 

• Prepare your anus 1

7 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Tennessee was after the Kansas guard as well. That’s the rare one who is probably an upgrade for them over what they have on the roster. 

At this point probably only three transfers for A&M fit that category - Scourton, Jaydon Hill, and Reed-Adams. Can't think of anyone else.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Gotta question this guy’s life choices. African American from Ohio that went first to Madison, Wisconsin and now to College Station. He’d better rub Sully’s toe for luck. 

I agree on the life choices, but not because of Madison. It's a great town that's much more like Austin than College Station.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, satyanash said:

At this point probably only three transfers for A&M fit that category - Scourton, Jaydon Hill, and Reed-Adams. Can't think of anyone else.

That K-State CB, Lee. He's not really good, but their CBs are bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, bullzak said:

Whats the saying, you don't have to out swim the sharks, just the people you're swimming with?

ATM is swimming with Texas, LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss and OU. Collectively they wouldn't even look at most of the guys Aggy is braying about. 

Dog paddling in those waters isn't going to work out. I'm here for it. 

spacer.png

Maybe they are hoping the sharks won’t get them with this approach.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Vermin said:

Imagine telling Looch merely 2 years after the greatest recruiting class of all time, he would be bragging about pillaging Kansas.

The mighty enging engine that could!

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
replaced and struck out errant spelling of engine because there is something just plain wrong with me, and I didn't want Shooter 12's comment to lose its context.
  • Haha 7

13 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

This is amazing. They needed bodies, but damn are they going the Colorado route. They are going to win 5 games next year.

That's if they can beat the FCS teams on their schedule!

3 hours ago, satyanash said:

"Among the 251 FBS linebackers who played at least 450 snaps this season, Scooby Williams received the second-worst PFF defensive grade (42.1). He also ranked 207th in PFF pass rush grade (58.0), 238th in run defense grade (46.6), tied for 242nd in coverage grade (39.8) and 243rd tackling grade (39.7)."

No worries, Melko is the bread whisperer stoopid sip.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Vermin said:

Imagine telling Looch merely 2 years after the greatest recruiting class of all time, he would be bragging about pillaging Kansas.

Sounds like a real catch...

According to Pro Football Focus, Reed-Adams finished the season with a 63.1 grade, which was tied for No. 23 of the 37 players who played on offense. Reed-Adams was also the most penalized KU player, finishing the season with nine total flags.

Link

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Prepare your anus 1

7 hours ago, Vermin said:

Imagine having a subscription base so gullible as to swallow such blatant 180 degree propaganda. I thought KU was the worst team to ever play the game of football? And OSU was a close 2nd? My God I have whiplash.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Imagine having a subscription base so gullible as to swallow such blatant 180 degree propaganda. I thought KU was the worst team to ever play the game of football? And OSU was a close 2nd? My God I have whiplash.

They have four transfers from the mighty SEC.  A kicker from Georgia and three defensive players from Florida and Vandy.  Power Moves.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Does aggy think they're signing anything other than warm bodies or do they think they're stealing these guys from BIG and SEC competition? 

I don’t see how any of these new additions offer more upside than all the players they lost. Perhaps they’re better for culture, but even the DBs they lost were decent. 

Is there another state where the intelligent and the idiots self segregate as much as Texas and Texas A&M? I’m being serious. These people are dumb, like really, really dumb. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Does aggy think they're signing anything other than warm bodies or do they think they're stealing these guys from BIG and SEC competition? 

The hardcore Aggies are certain they're dominating the portal because of TAMU's status as an elite program, perhaps THE elite program, and that their roster's talent has skyrocketed to national title contender levels overnight. Elko is the man with the plan, and by God the view from that ascending roller coaster is spectacular.

TU can only wish they had a roster half as great as the one Elko is assembling.

Did you even need to ask? 

• Prepare your anus 1

2 minutes ago, Tired Horn said:

The hardcore Aggies are certain they're dominating the portal because of TAMU's status as an elite program, perhaps THE elite program, and that their roster's talent has skyrocketed to national title contender levels overnight. Elko is the man with the plan, and by God the view from that ascending roller coaster is spectacular.

TU can only wish they had a roster half as great as the one Elko is assembling.

Did you even need to ask? 

Yeah Looch appears to be trending that way. I think Elko has a considerable amount of rope given their financial situation, but they’re going to do the 5 stages of grief bullshit all over again in 2024.

Posted (edited)

Zoom in on their faces if you don’t want to sleep tonight. I’ll never understand why people use AI like this. By the way disregard #12. This was a few weeks ago. They have fallen since lol.

IMG_5437.jpeg

Edited by TexEx15

19 minutes ago, troph said:

Is there another state where the intelligent and the idiots self segregate as much as Texas and Texas A&M? I’m being serious. These people are dumb, like really, really dumb. 

On the other hand.... the people who pay for and post regularly at Orangebloods still exist, so the differently abled aren't quite as quarantined as we'd like.

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, troph said:

Texas is chock full of dumb people. Most of the smart ones are at UT.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Zoom in on their faces if you don’t want to sleep tonight. I’ll never understand why people use AI like this. By the way disregard #12. This was a few weeks ago. They have fallen since lol.

IMG_5437.jpeg

No CR, but I like the nice touch of adding the Charlottesville torch parade motif behind them.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Texas is chock full of dumb people. Most of the smart ones are at UT.

Oh I know our state is full of idiots. Seems like a disproportional number self select to A&M.

23 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

It just seems that way, the dummies go to Tech and UH too

I mean this with all politeness, but almost every Coug High graduate I know lived at home while in school. Maybe the cool ones got a 4 bedroom apartment in Midtown as seniors. 

I’m not saying they’re dumb, but they’ve had a different college experience than most college graduates. 

Coug High is in a tough spot. If they required freshmen to live on campus, most of their students would go to community college or online instead. 

It’s a pretty solid academic school, especially for those that want to stay close to home, but it’s always going to be a commuter school. And hopefully a football feeder school for Texas. 

12 hours ago, Texasrocks said:

I agree on the life choices, but not because of Madison. It's a great town that's much more like Austin than College Station.

Madison is like Austin in the ‘80s & ‘90s. 

It has little in common with Austin 2024. Brooklyn has much more in common with austin 2024 than Madison. 

27 minutes ago, Kwix said:

Some more strongly worded letters heading ON3's way from aggy

Every good Ag knows that Burton founded ON3 to extend the sip media conspiracy to the recruiting rankings. In the portal it's quantity over quality. Deion proved this template by increasing Colorado's win tally by 400 percent last year. Next year to Junction Boys are going to win 28 games. 

• Hook 'Em 1