Surly Official 2020 TX vs OU Sucks: 11AM on FOX [FUCK OU]

Pancho

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

This game doesn't get Herman fired, nothing would.

I've not seen worse game play.. ever. I truly can't think of a worse team I've seen in a very long time.

It's that fucking bad man. Seriously, they are fucking horrible at every single aspect of the game of football.

Trying to come up with one aspect we have been even ok with today and can't come up with anything

Just now, Jack Wilson said:

Nobody has the balls to say this, but I find it hard to argue with.

The song isn’t racist. I support BLM and the players in equality for all and social justice. Insisting the Eyes is racist is where they lost me. Team can’t even stick around with the fans after a win or a loss. It might upset them. Might as well just not have a band or play any Texas right songs because the players don’t give a fuck

Just now, Tom Chairman said:

We need out of this conference.

saying this shit is so fucking stupid

it is not the Big 12 out there quitting, missing tackles, lining up out of position, not blocking, making special teams blunders, getting stupid ass personal fouls, calling shitty plays for offense, being out of position on D and generally just sucking cocks all over the field

what the fuck is this Texas team or any Texas team  2010 on going to do in another conference other than suck more cock and I guess jack off that some team in the same conference does well

go cheer for aggy if you wan tthat shit

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Nicole44 said:

The song isn’t racist. I support BLM and the players in equality for all and social justice. Insisting the Eyes is racist is where they lost me. Team can’t even stick around with the fans after a win or a loss. It might upset them. Might as well just not have a band or play any Texas right songs because the players don’t give a fuck

It ain't the song. It's that we didn't fire the shitty white coach after three years like we did the shitty black coach. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Tom Chairman said:

We need out of this conference.

yeah, we need to go to the mountain conference of shitty rich teams so we can dominate. Get outta here with this as it will fix the problem.  We are in the conference designed to allow us to dominate and we screwed the pooch by allowing BMDs from Houston to sell us Herman as the answer.