Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

15 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

It shows how little they think of the voters' intellect that they believe a last-second tweet before Moscow Mitch blocks the measure would give them cover. It's embarrassing and I'd be offended if I was a Georgia voter. 

Some Georgia voters were educated at Emory University.

Some were not.

You decide how likely it is that intellectual capacity will have much bearing one way or the other.

25 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Chester Doles, she took a picture with him. That’s it. Disingenuous, but why aren’t Dems allowed to do that?

Why aren't Dems allowed to take pics with Klansmen?  I mean, they could I suppose, but doesn't really seem on brand for them.  Rs on the other hand, perfectly on brand.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why aren't Dems allowed to take pics with Klansmen?  I mean, they could I suppose, but doesn't really seem on brand for them.  Rs on the other hand, perfectly on brand.

I meant being disingenuous.  Surprised some mutt from DT hasn’t flooded the topic with pics of Robert Byrd yet.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Why is he not wearing a mask in that interview?

and what is the name of the klansman? He should be put on blast 

He was wearing one in an earlier Ducey interview someone posted in another thread (can't find the post, props to OP).  Seems he backed up, distanced himself and took it off so people could see his face.  Some people read lips more than they realize.    

Btw, the other interview about his company selling investigative reports abroad was better than this one, I think.  He kept shutting down Ducey trying to override his answers.    Also, he is prone to repeating a lot of key phrases.   Must be a blues fan.  

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

“Loeffler's campaign said the senator did not know who the man was”

so a quote from the campaign is a “fact check?”

Doles posted the picture to his account on VK, a Russian social networking site where he has posted pictures of himself posing with other Georgia politicians, including Republican Congresswoman-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene and Trump-friendly Democratic state Rep. Vernon Jones.

image.thumb.jpeg.44543c7be65b41e4d19966dd152ca2c8.jpeg

Clayton Bigsby?

I’m all for truth and those comments seem like dirty pool, but Loeffler claiming she doesn’t support white supremacy while running attack ads drenched in the very same ideology is a bit rich.

Idealized conservative principles aren’t inherently racist, but the dishonest anti-Warnock ads are the same attacks that have been run against black politicians and leaders for generations. If the hood fits.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/30/2020 at 8:50 PM, cactusflinthead said:

The future is speeding up . . . 

From the embedded WaPo piece:

“A distinct youth politics has emerged in America, with its own issues like climate, racial justice and gun safety, and now with its own communications medium and idioms,” said Simon Rosenberg, president of the liberal think tank NDN, who has been tracking youth turnout. “What we are seeing with influencers and TikTok is new, different, constantly evolving — it’s all being invented in front of our eyes. It’s a new form of politics for sure.”

2 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

The future is speeding up . . . 

From the embedded WaPo piece:

“A distinct youth politics has emerged in America, with its own issues like climate, racial justice and gun safety, and now with its own communications medium and idioms,” said Simon Rosenberg, president of the liberal think tank NDN, who has been tracking youth turnout. “What we are seeing with influencers and TikTok is new, different, constantly evolving — it’s all being invented in front of our eyes. It’s a new form of politics for sure.”

The Kids are All Right

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I’m not going to believe this, but wouldn’t it be something?

I couldn’t be more surprised if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet. 
I can’t believe Florida and North Carolina were more or less easy wins on a world where Georgia flipped, and not only flipped but did so while knowingly handing the keys to the country to the Dems. 
This is why the powers that be were smart to consolidate behind Trump I guess bc once the hostile takeover happened there literally was not anything to do but ride the wave, I Guess, and see how far it takes you bc this is proof he’s enough of a force that he can be a spoiler and make anyone with an R behind his name lose. 
which fucks the GOP for a long ass time. 
Weird world. On some level I can’t argue against whatever comes that way for allowing him to have the car keys, but placating him once that happens was the most expedient thing to do, and worked until it didn’t. 

• Like 1