Official Thread for Abortion Demagoguery

bad_teammate

On 8/16/2022 at 5:49 PM, Bama Chick said:

If a Democratic consultant doesn’t start using “Carry to Bury” in every ad about abortion then what are they even doing?

On 8/17/2022 at 4:02 PM, washparkhorn said:

“Carry to bury” laws are barbaric.  

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

8 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I still don't understand how that passage was for abortion, but not for infidelity. She didn't even needed to pregnant, and it doesn't even apply to just being pregnant that you can get rid of your child, but only to cheating. 

Not that he lives in Oklahoma freakshow and I am the idoit 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

It literally describes giving a poison to the woman to terminate her pregnancy. The aborted products of conception, if present, are proof of the infidelity 

Fucking unreal how dim he is, and how uninterested he is in brightening the lights.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

It literally describes giving a poison to the woman to terminate her pregnancy. The loss of a leg aborted products of conception, if present, are proof of the infidelity 

fify.

and totallllly makes sense, too. 

16 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I forget, you're not Christian.

22 and may this water that causes the curse go into your stomach, and make your belly swell and your thigh rot.”

‘Then the woman shall say, “Amen, so be it.”

The Gospel of Christ has much to say about  praying on street corners hypocrisy and pride, but little if any about abortion. If you are going to quote the Torah on the topic, maybe talk to a Rabbi first.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 9:08 AM, Anastasis said:

If there is a singular action that derailed the civics process wrt Abortion in this country it is probably the Roe decision. 

The scary thing is that I actually think you believe the utter bullshit you type multiple times a day.

• Hook 'Em 2

Again, women and the men who support women’s health will punish Republicans in November for things like this:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/louisiana-woman-battles-state-law-requiring-her-to-deliver-fetus-without-a-skull/

Hospital denies abortion to Louisiana woman whose 10-week-old fetus missing a skull

36-year-old hires lawyer after medical center refused to conduct procedure because acrania not on list of exceptions to ban; so she’s forced to cross state lines for operation

• Rage+1 2

Official today.  Ho hum.  Vote motherfuckers.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/08/25/texas-trigger-law-abortion/

Texans who perform abortions now face up to life in prison, $100,000 fine

Performing an abortion is now a felony punishable by up to life in prison in Texas after the state’s trigger law, which has only narrow exceptions to save the life of a pregnant patient, went into effect Thursday.

The law was “triggered” when the U.S. Supreme Court issued its judgment in Dobbs v. Jackson, the case that overturned Roe v. Wade and allowed states to set their own laws about abortion.

Abortion clinics across Texas had already stopped performing the procedure, fearing prosecution under state laws that were on the books before Roe v. Wade.

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Official today.  Ho hum.  Vote motherfuckers.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/08/25/texas-trigger-law-abortion/

from the article:

Already, conservative lawmakers have said they intend to propose legislation to allow prosecutors to bring abortion cases outside their own jurisdiction if the local district attorney won’t.

“That’s never been done in Texas, but the Legislature probably can at least start that ball rolling,” said Dallas attorney David Coale. “Then, you’ve got prosecutors with conflicting opinions about the same set of facts, and then you’ve really got a zoo.”

Full insanity. 

The best people.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/neighborhood/moco/news/article/Former-Texas-Right-to-Life-political-director-17397607.php?utm_campaign=premiumchron_breakingnews_20220825&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Former Texas Right to Life Political Director Luke Bowen has been charged with online solicitation of a minor after an Aug. 3 sting operation by Montgomery County Internet Crime Against Children.

Bowen is out on a $50,000 bond. The charge is a second-degree felony, which could result in a two- to 20-year sentence and a fine of up to $10,000.

He earned the the former title AFTER his arrest. Basically he was simultaneously fighting to eliminate all abortions while trolling for young kids on the internet.

on a separate note, his attorney is pointing out that since this was a sting operation, we should remember these isn’t a real victim here. SMH.

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 3

These asshats write their own jokes. 

Mental illness and the religious right. Match made in heaven.

https://www.currentrevolt.com/p/texas-right-to-life-political-director?sd=pf&triedSigningIn=true

TEXAS RIGHT TO LIFE POLITICAL DIRECTOR ARRESTED FOR SOLICITATION OF A MINOR

Luke Bowen is the Political Director for Texas Right to Life

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The best people.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/neighborhood/moco/news/article/Former-Texas-Right-to-Life-political-director-17397607.php?utm_campaign=premiumchron_breakingnews_20220825&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

He earned the the former title AFTER his arrest. Basically he was simultaneously fighting to eliminate all abortions while trolling for young kids on the internet.

on a separate note, his attorney is pointing out that since this was a sting operation, we should remember these isn’t a real victim here. SMH.

This guy a pedophile? GTFOH

image.png.73c1b16d3200789a5cdaece9e5fbc9be.png

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The best people.

the real groomers are the republicans we met along the way

• Haha 4

I’m reading how some GOP candidates are muddying the waters by stating that they’re pro-life while also not supporting a federal ban on abortion. They’re trying to do anything to convince women to vote for them even by making up a fake item.

To my knowledge there isn’t a proposed federal ban on abortion.

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’m reading how some GOP candidates are muddying the waters by stating that they’re pro-life while also not supporting a federal ban on abortion. They’re trying to do anything to convince women to vote for them even by making up a fake item.

It's like them saying that while they're for civil rights, they support states rights to deny people those rights.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

HR705 (federal fetal heartbeat act)

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

When are they going after birth control?  We know they are going to. Would be nice if they obliged us and did it before the mid-terms to help drive up younger turnout.

I mean just knowing that they’re going to should be reason enough. I can’t understand anyone who’d think “well i know uncle Ruckus said they should do that, but it probably won’t be until later so I’ll sit this one out for now.”

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

as soon as R's take the House and Senate, it's happening. Scotus is primed to rubber stamp it

SCOTUS won’t have to rubber stamp it if it’s a law passed by Congress and signed by the president. That’s always been the problem with RvW. It made it so Congress could shirk its responsibilities 

MSNBC is having some good coverage on how the Dobbs decision has changed things.  

Tudor Dixon is a fucking ghoul.  

They talked about a good Beto add on the new Texas trigger law.  Anyone got it?

And now onto Blake Masters trying to erase his previous comments on abortion.  Fuck him.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

MSNBC is having some good coverage on how the Dobbs decision has changed things.  

Tudor Dixon is a fucking ghoul.  

They talked about a good Beto add on the new Texas trigger law.  Anyone got it?

And now onto Blake Masters trying to erase his previous comments on abortion.  Fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 3

53 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

Courts in Arizona deciding between a 15 week ban or a ban that completely eliminates all abortions with no exceptions written when Arizona was a territory. The trigger law will probably go in effect. 

Will just make Arizona bluer then next few elections.

• Hook 'Em 1